Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned

Discus and support Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a week banned from a Sensitive Hater on Call of Duty because I was making a Point about what he told me about the game I send him a Screenshot to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ParanoiaHades25, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned

I got a week banned from a Sensitive Hater on Call of Duty because I was making a Point about what he told me about the game I send him a Screenshot to show proof because he was arguing and Complaining over what I was going on and He reported my Screenshot of Call of Duty Leaderboard telling him that he was at the bottom of the leader board after he said he helped the team win. I told this Player off and he made a False Report of my Screenshot Posted to him and I got a Week banned. And Now I can't play My Xbox 360 Games because of a Sensitive player that was Harassing me Judging me that I was wrong even though I gave him Facts about him and what he told me. I shouldn't be Banned for a week for a Call of Duty Screenshot and I now looked at my enforcement.xbox.com found out My Gamer Picture was Falsely Reported and Account was Harassed by Sensitive Players that Don't Understand what M-Rated Games means and I am getting REALLY & I mean REALLY upset that you are Allowing these Sensitive players that are giving false Reports get away with something that the Person say like for instance doesn't deserve week Bans like this and We have all been saying this for years.

We are very Discusted seeing Liers Report Innocent Players for something they havent done anything wrong and this System needs to be either fixed or Taken down.
    Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned [​IMG]

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

ParanoiaHades25, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Everyone agrees to the same set of rules to play on Live. "Sensitive players" or not, everyone has to follow the rules.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Shooting while driving?

Why would jam coms affect helicopters?? it's to jam communications, hence JAM-COMS... makes no sense to have it affect helicopters if they are already there.... if you can't get away , drive under the train tracks or into a tunnel.
  4. SlayingBird Win User

Enforcement bug

I also got Coms banned but I can't even see how long... They really need to fix those "bug"

I think you should ust have to wait... can you play online?
  5. LoftyBee Win User

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Original game STILL WON'T PLAY

To be able to play an original game you should be able to get online. Xbox Live functionality for original Xbox games has been discontinued. You can, however, set up a system link between original Xbox and Xbox 360 consoles:

support.xbox.com/.../connect-system-link-play

Since your console is banned you can't use this feature thus you can't play the Original Xbox game.
Thema:

1. Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned - Similar Threads - Can't Play 360

2. Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition on my Xbox at all.: So I have a copy of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and I've been wanting to play my world after several months of not using the Xbox and every time I have tried to get past the title screen it will...
  3. 0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games: Within the last week, I have started experiencing an error whenever I insert a backwards compatible Xbox 360 disc into my Xbox One console - This game isn't playable here. For a list of Xbox 360...
  4. 0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games: Within the last week, I have started experiencing an error whenever I insert a backwards compatible Xbox 360 disc into my Xbox One console - This game isn't playable here. For a list of Xbox 360...
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 game on Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox 360 game on Xbox One: Hi, So my roommates Black ops 2 disc randomly stopped working but the DLC still appears in store, upon trying to re download it the disc pops in and does nothing. Now, if I insert the same disc...
  6. I can't play my Xbox 360 games on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play my Xbox 360 games on my Xbox Series X: What's the issue? I can't sign into my Xbox 360 account to play Xbox 360 games and save the data to my Xbox Series X console. The specific game I am trying to play right now is Oblivion. What did...
  7. What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games

in XboX Insiders
    What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games: Will it ever I'm a time where I'll be able to be an Insider and play 360 games simultaneously I can play a lot of them but some of them you have to be logged in to play submitted by...
  8. Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?: i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while before it's removed. i loaded it up on my Xbox...
  9. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  10. Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them: I bought three games, one for Xbox One and two for Xbox 360: Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, and Dead Rising 2: Case West. While the first one works just fine, I am unable to even start...