Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?

Discus and support Can't play Xbox 360 games without live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so is this right? I have been perm banned from xbox live and console is banned. Just tried loading red dead redemption 1 which is an xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VeggieMonster94, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?

Okay so is this right? I have been perm banned from xbox live and console is banned. Just tried loading red dead redemption 1 which is an xbox one edition as it has undead nightmare. But it loads up in the traditional xbox 360 way.

However it says i need xbox live to be able to download my profile and play the campaign!! Are you kidding me! I want to play OFFLINE! don't worry Microsoft i won't upset your users there! But no it doesnt seem to be working.

Is this correct or am i going insane? Feels like i cant do anything anymore! Cant even watch netflix either because apparently you need xbox live for that even though it has nothing to do with online multiplayer and BBC iPlayer and YouTube work!!

HELP!!!!!

:)

VeggieMonster94, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

Xbox LIVE Gold Questions

1- you can't play the Xbox One games but the original 360 or Xbox games

2- for someone else to play the multiplayer pair without gold, you need to configure the gold account as the main one in the xbox where you will play and the other user without problems can play in another xbox
  3. GrinningBread92 Win User

Can the XONE be System Linked to an X360?

Hardware wise, it can't be done to link an xbox one to the 360. However, if the game you want to play is backwards compatible, it could link up to the 360 game in the 360 through Xbox live. Offline and without Xbox live, it won't work.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi VeggieMonster94,

Thanks for your concern. Device bans will not allow accounts to connect to Xbox Live from them. Since the game requires an Xbox Live profile to be downloaded, you will not be able to play the game. Check out our

Enforcement
    website for more information.

"Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation."

Thank you for understanding.
  5. {Parity} Win User

If the console has been banned it does limit most things and if the console has to connect to the internet for any reason then no you won't be able to use it.
  6. JZ1984 Win User

Battlefield 4 freezes? MP

Two Xbox 360s in my house. Neither one will play battlefield 4 multiplay without freezing. I'm curious, is anyone actually able to play on 360 without freezing. I'm pretty sure this will never be fixed and we are all screwed. 360 simply can't handle the
    game. We all deserve a full refund but will never get a penny
Thema:

1. Can't play Xbox 360 games without live? - Similar Threads - Can't play 360

2. Can't play Xbox 360 games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games.: So, I went to boot up Black Ops 2. And got an error when I tried to log into Xbox live saying that "sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in." And now. I cant...
  3. Can't play backwards compatible Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play backwards compatible Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One X.: I started Castle Crashers on my Xbox One X for the first time ever today and it required me to download my profile. I entered my email and password and it said, "Hi (my gamertag)! Downloading...
  4. Why can't I play a dvd on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play a dvd on my Xbox 360?: Hi, I get this is a very old device, but why not allow (if possible) a patch to upgrade the system to play 4k and such? Thanks, Kevin 8a6113a0-542d-4c4d-9a34-5b49db991069
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X.: I just purchased an Xbox One X console as an upgrade from my Xbox One S and whenever I play Xbox 360 compatible games. I get this following error. Please try again Sorry, That didn't work for...
  6. Can't play MVP Baseball 2005 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play MVP Baseball 2005 on Xbox 360: I have added an external hard drive and updated the game. It says "This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game may be available. For more...
  7. Please help I can't play 360 games on my Xbox1 anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I can't play 360 games on my Xbox1 anymore.: I have an xbox1 and last week I turned on the xbox360 profile protection option online because it showed someone tried to use it. So now I have to download load my profile for360 games on any new...
  8. Please help I can't play 360 games on my Xbox1 anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help I can't play 360 games on my Xbox1 anymore: I have an xbox1 and last week I turned on the xbox360 profile protection option online because it showed someone tried to use it. So now I have to download load my profile for360 games on any new...
  9. Can't play ANY Xbox 360 games on my XBox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play ANY Xbox 360 games on my XBox One X: I cannot play any xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my Xbox one x as I have to "Download Xbox Live Profile" but when I attempt to do that and enter my email ******@******.airforce it gives me...
  10. Non riesco a giocare ai giochi 360 sulla xbox one[Translation-I can't play 360 games on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non riesco a giocare ai giochi 360 sulla xbox one[Translation-I can't play 360 games on...: Ogni volta che carico un gioco xbox 360 mi di sconnette dal live e se provo a riconnettermi mi dice che lo devo riscaricare. Cosa devo fare? Ho gi verificatto l'account xbox live ed è in ordine...