Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?

Discus and support Can't play Xbox 360 games without live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so is this right? I have been perm banned from xbox live and console is banned. Just tried loading red dead redemption 1 which is an xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VeggieMonster94, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?

Okay so is this right? I have been perm banned from xbox live and console is banned. Just tried loading red dead redemption 1 which is an xbox one edition as it has undead nightmare. But it loads up in the traditional xbox 360 way.

However it says i need xbox live to be able to download my profile and play the campaign!! Are you kidding me! I want to play OFFLINE! don't worry Microsoft i won't upset your users there! But no it doesnt seem to be working.

Is this correct or am i going insane? Feels like i cant do anything anymore! Cant even watch netflix either because apparently you need xbox live for that even though it has nothing to do with online multiplayer and BBC iPlayer and YouTube work!!

HELP!!!!!

:)

VeggieMonster94, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?

1. Can't play Xbox 360 games without live? - Similar Threads - Can't play 360

2. Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360: Just downloaded Halo Combat Evolved. When I try to open the game it says "the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." No matter how many times I download the game or restart the...
  3. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile: I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile...
  4. Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game: Hi, I've purchased a game from the Microsoft store. After downloading, the game would not start and requested to redownload the game. I've already redownloaded the but same error exist. Can anyone...
  5. Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.: I recently updated my gamertag during e3 I just want to play borderlands 2. c2b79748-7504-4873-b423-b6e430decc95
  6. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S in January. I can play most games perfectly fine. Have lots of fun and find some problems. After achievments on Xbox 360 games didn't update and tried diferent...
  7. i can download games with gold but i can't play them on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can download games with gold but i can't play them on xbox 360: i bought a 30 days suscripcion to xbox live gold few days ago, when i downloaded the game a message appears saying that is not available. I don't now what to do and it's seems this doesn't have...
  8. i can't play any games on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't play any games on my xbox 360: ok so anytime i put a game in my 360 it will give me an error saying the disc is unreadable but the thing is on sunday i was playing fallout 3 then on monday it started to give me the error and...
  9. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S after having a 360 for years. I can play most games perfectly fine. However I want to play a backwards comp. game (Counter strike) like i played on the 360. I...
  10. Can't play star wars battlefront II for the original XBOX on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play star wars battlefront II for the original XBOX on my 360: So recently, a bunch of original star wars games showed up on the xbox 360 game store. So i downloaded Star Wars battlefront II (for the original XBOX) off the xbox 360 store. It downloaded but it...