Cant play xbox game pass games.

Discus and support Cant play xbox game pass games. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; `Every time i download a game from the windows store and go to launch it, I get the error saying "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by joeybean1, May 29, 2020.

1. joeybean1
    joeybean1 Guest

`Every time i download a game from the windows store and go to launch it, I get the error saying "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." I have manually given myself full permission and ownership to every folder and file in my windowsapp
    folder and still i am getting this error. I also get this error when trying to start the xbox app on my pc. ALSO there are 2 games on the windows store I CAN download and play and they are microsoft games (Forza horizon 4 and Gears 5)

:)

joeybean1, May 29, 2020
  2. FinnyOstrich467 Win User

Different error code

Me too i have game pass and cant play any game installed in my xbox

The same error
  3. ericjwilborn Win User

What version of Windows are you on? Have you tried to update your Windows version to see if that fixes permissions issues?
  4. CaseyCRIMEWAVE Win User

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate is not working

I have the same issue except when i go to the store to download a games pass game it says i still have to join yet both of your links showed that i had Xbox game pass ultimate and i cant play or download any of my game pass games
  5. banky71 Win User

Ori and the will of the wisps

I cant wait to play this and ill be playing on game pass. What a great value.
  6. Y s3 Y Win User

Saves not loading?

2 week pass and the same i cant play any game
Thema:

1. Cant play xbox game pass games. - Similar Threads - Cant play game

2. I cant play my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play my games: Ever since my computer updated to Version 2004 I haven't been able to open Xbox Console Companion and the Xbox app. Also I cant install any Xbox games from the website. Whenever I click to open or...
  3. I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help: I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help b6ad520e-d28a-415a-a9b2-db0317f1620f
  4. I restarted my console and I cant enter my account and play my games the only thing I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I restarted my console and I cant enter my account and play my games the only thing I can...: I restarted my console and I cant enter my account and play my games the only thing I can do is open a new account,can someone help? 018b222a-c02a-45d3-bcce-7621626c926a
  5. Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10): So i cannot sign into my account on the xbox game pass app on windows app. Whenever i try to sign in, it just glitches and puts me back to the main menu, Because of this i cannot play any of my...
  6. I paid for a game on Xbox 360 and cant play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game on Xbox 360 and cant play it: I purchased Halo Reach a while ago and now it dosent work on my xbox 360 which makes sense but i spent my money on it and was wondering if i could have a refund or get it for free on my pc or...
  7. Renewing subscriptions, I CANT PLAY A GAME FOR A MONTH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewing subscriptions, I CANT PLAY A GAME FOR A MONTH: So I want to buy a month of EA Play so i can play the new Star Wars Squadrons game instead of buying it outright as EA Play gets added to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate next month which im already a...
  8. How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...: For some reason I cant sign into my account on any backwards compatible games I have and it makes it to where either my game doesn't save or i just cant play at all l. It says you must be signed...
  9. Cant play a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play a digital game: My xbox will not allow me to play minecraft, it says error 0x82d4003 occurs when launch a game Any help is appreciated d0cb64e2-a050-4161-b450-b7d80a53538d
  10. i cant play my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play my games: To start, my friend gave his xbox to me for a day to try something. He want ed to know if could get both our xbox to share his games, while having his xbox stay the home one when done so is other...