Can't play xbox game pass PC games online

Discus and support Can't play xbox game pass PC games online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to solve this about 2 weeks now, i contacted with the SOT (sea of thieves) support recently but it didn't help so much since i learned... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barış Aksu, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Barış Aksu
    Barış Aksu Guest

I've been trying to solve this about 2 weeks now, i contacted with the SOT (sea of thieves) support recently but it didn't help so much since i learned that it's about my own internet connection or something else.

The app runs perfectly fine, i can download games and play them if they are offline games unlike sot or forza horizon.

I tried to lower my modem's firewall to low, same with the windows firewall but these didn't work either.

For sot, while downloading it says servers are temporary unavaible etc. but things are different in forza, it just doesn't allow me to press the 'become online' button, not like an error or something which probably means something blocks me to get access
    to the xbox servers.

Is there any solution for this? I'll be waiting for any suggestions, thanks.

:)

Barış Aksu, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't play xbox game pass PC games online - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. Can't play XGP games because of issues with win 10 accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play XGP games because of issues with win 10 accounts: I have a personal win 10 account (not admin), and I would like to play XGP games on it. I have XGP on an account different from my own. I add this account to the win 10 store and Xbox (Beta) app...
  3. I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1: Hello, I purchased xbox live Gold today, unfortunately when I attempt to play any xbox 360 game it said "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live". I have deleted and readded the...
  4. Why can't I play a game I already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play a game I already bought?: You buy other developers games and make me re-buy them?! Give me a trial version to something I paid full for? absurd. How can you do this? clearly your not going to resolve this, and you help...
  5. Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading: Hi XBOX ONE S! Is there a way you can allow game play while updates are being downloaded? Example: My kids and I play ARK Survival Evolved, they have so many updates. Most of the time we can play...
  6. Can't play game on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game on game pass: Hi I was playing Shenmue earlier and quit out to home to reload a save. Since then I have been unable to restart the game. LIVE doesn't recognize that I have the license to play. Ive restarted...
  7. Why can't I play any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play any games: For over 4 hours I've been trying to use my Xbox One to play games and everything stops. Tried using YouTube TV and Vudu with failure. Those applications work fine on other devices. Are people...
  8. Can't play games from game pass at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play games from game pass at all.: Hi, I've been having this issue for 2 weeks or so and nobody has been able to help me. The thing here is I can download any game I want from the Xbox beta app without any problem; but when I try...
  9. I Can't Play Gamepass games even though i already installed them

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can't Play Gamepass games even though i already installed them: I cant play Forza Horizon 4 and other gamepass games and even though i already installed it, everytime i open the game it says you'll need to buy it and if i clicked on see in Microsoft store it...
  10. Can't play shared Game Pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play shared Game Pass games: Around the time The Outer Worlds came out, me and my brother started getting game pass shared from his friend, fast forward to the new Xbox update, I can no longer play Xbox game pass titles. Any...