Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

Discus and support Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Felipe_Munhoz, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

Hello!

I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app.

Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to.

Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App [​IMG]

:)

Felipe_Munhoz, Mar 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No cloud option

Xcloud is something different then. He would need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Then he would use the Game Pass app on his phone to use the Xcloud service.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xcloud

Are you trying to use the Game Streaming app? Xcloud was moved to the Game Pass app.
  4. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
  5. Revocke Win User

Microsoft rewards

They need to make a unified app, with Game Pass, Console Streaming/xCloud, Xbox App and Rewards
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox cloud gaming on PC

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Marcusweger, you tried to install the game on your PC through the Game Pass App, because from what it shows on the website it is available in the Game Pass to install, but not to play through XCloud, not all games in the Game Pass catalog are in the XCloud service.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/mortal-s...
Thema:

Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

1. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App - Similar Threads - Can't play xCloud

2. I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore: I use to be able to play Call of Duty multi player with two accounts logged into my xbox. Now, even with the two controllers, it won't let me use more than one account in the multi player lobby at...
  3. I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.: Back when Red Dead got announced I bought the game and played it when it came out and then forgot about it. I tried to reinstall it and play it again and when I would go to my library, I don't...
  4. Surface Duo 2: Can't remote play using Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surface Duo 2: Can't remote play using Xbox app: I recently purchased a Surface Duo 2. I attempted to use the Xbox app to stream my Xbox Series X to the phone. However, when I select "Remote play on this device", I simply get a black screen (the...
  5. I can't play xbox multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play xbox multiplayer: I need help. I don't know how to fix this glitch its like I was playing like usual and then I got on then can't play multiplayer. I tried to play with my friends and didn't work. I checked my...
  6. Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.: I can't play xCloud games on my computer anymore. I'm trying in the Xbox app. I own an optic fiber internet of 600/300Mbps with 1ms os delay. On 10/03 I could play for 40 minutes. Since them the...
  7. Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud: In gamepass on my CELL PHONE HUAWEI Y7 with android 9 I do not see the option to play in the cloud, I only appear Console and PC but it does not give me the option of the play in the [img] cloud...
  8. Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore: Hi everyone, I used to be able to play xCloud through Microsoft Edge browser, I had an invite to the beta program. Now when I try to play using the link to access the games...
  9. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  10. Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/Busy_Safe_3038 [link] [comments]