Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings?

Discus and support Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Can anyone help? Question hopefully is straightforward and all in the title... ad7f937a-8467-41b5-9b12-a6888ed68e37 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AirtightActor94, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings?

Can anyone help? Question hopefully is straightforward and all in the title...

:)

AirtightActor94, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Actor,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. You will go to the Xbox websiteand sign in.

2. Once signed in, click your picture top right corner go to Xbox profile.

3. Click on privacy settings.

4. Once in settings, under the picture see Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety. Select the Xbox one/Windows 10 online safety.

5. You will see you gamertag you are looking for one setting:

6. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow

2. Now click on privacy you are looking for one setting:

"you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to allow

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. the arrow678 Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

on Minecraft PE it says it’s because of my account settings and I can change them here, any idea how?
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Cant play with friends in Minecraft

Hello WinMichal,

Considering that this has to do with being seen within the game itself, we suggest following the steps provided on
    this (How to play multiplayer Minecraft: Pocket Edition) page that covers the basics of setting up
    a multiplayer game within the PE edition of Minecraft.

Try following this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Privacy controls for mcpe

Are you playing this on your mobile device? If so, I found a video showing how to change privacy settings for Minecraft PE.

Video link: https://youtu.be/Qsi2u8eGIBg
  6. pandy1695 Win User

Mine craft for XBOX ONE

anyone know how to get multiplayer? It says “go to Xbox.com to sign in to multiplayer and change the settings” but I can’t find the settings :( please help!
Thema:

1. Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings? - Similar Threads - Can’t player multiplayer

2. I can’t go into a party or send or receive texts

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t go into a party or send or receive texts: when i press the home button and the banner comes up all the apps/games that are on the banner are just blank and i cant go into a party at all, i cant receive texts or send texts either. This has...
  3. I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic: Hi. We have tried an Xbox headset as well as the lucid sound LSX 10 headset and have the same problem with both. Can hear players, but cant speak to them. We have updated the xbox, and have...
  4. Minecraft - Other players can’t see my chat on external servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Other players can’t see my chat on external servers.: Whenever I’m in a Minecraft server, and I type in chat, no one else can see what I typed in. This never happens when I’m in my world or someone else’s. I even tried switching to another device,...
  5. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  6. Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18: My son has always been able to play 2 players in madden18 he went to play today and it will only show one controller active. A poo up shoes 2 columns with a controller on each side and says...
  7. I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...: how am I able to join a second player on the game borderlands while playing off-line ea4ea5e8-27fb-44cf-8b76-98ff30973422
  8. Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91: We’re playing NBA2k18 on an Xbox-One. My son has been playing for a while, making enough progress to be upgrading his My Career player all the way to overall 90. Each time, he’s done this by hit...
  9. I can’t envied mensagens for players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t envied mensagens for players: [img] I can’t envied mensagens on the app for players c0de7691-689d-4cf8-860f-c38ab77dffbe
  10. In my player career can’t get puck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In my player career can’t get puck: can’t get possession of puck and my stick is all the way out to the side. I need help to fix this 8a3787f5-69c1-489a-9c88-c435d288bb68

Users found this page by searching for:

1. addson for minecraft pe