Cant post a looking for group post because my words are “inappropriate”

Discus and support Cant post a looking for group post because my words are “inappropriate” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m playing dark souls 3 trying to find people to help me on a boss fight using the looking for group post feature and it won’t let me post it and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xTheLuckySeven, May 31, 2021.

1. Cant post a looking for group post because my words are “inappropriate”

I’m playing dark souls 3 trying to find people to help me on a boss fight using the looking for group post feature and it won’t let me post it and keeps saying “LeTs KeEp iT cLeAn” or whatever other bs it says when all I typed was and this is word for word Dancer ng+4 pw ICE place sign by fog wall how in tf is that appropriate what a goddamn joke I’ll give someone a nickel if they can explain to me how the hell that’s even “inappropriate” bunch of corporate nonsense

:)

xTheLuckySeven, May 31, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You do realize that posting anything other then lfg is against the LFG rules right?

So giving directions isn't a lfg valid post

"Hello I'm looking for lvl32s for raid in this instance "

That's q valid lfg post for example
  3. northdixiechik Win User

So i got banned.

I have also gotten banned due to looking for group posts, and it was for no reason at all. One time Microsoft banned me for misspelling a word that sounded inappropriate

4. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Posting looking for groups posts

Ok, so have you checked your account on http://enforcement.xbox.com That would be the place it would show and suspensions you may have....
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Can't post looking for group posts

The Xbox Support Team is still on the case. Unfortunately, the problem is still ongoing regarding LFG’s.

Xbox Support Team on Twitter has been posting updates.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Can’t post looking for group posts

it could be your Privacy & online safety settings. here's how to get to them on the Xbox One.

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > General > Online safety & family.
    • Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.

• Under Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites, select Everybody.
Thema:

1. Cant post a looking for group post because my words are “inappropriate” - Similar Threads - Cant post looking

2. I cant interest or post LFG help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant interest or post LFG help: Everytime I try and post a LFG it says a problem has occurred and this has happened with all the xboxs I have had I have also had 3 internet routers and nothing has worked I can post on other...
  3. I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how: [img] Whats wrong with it? ee2c746d-d29f-456e-b984-777a59c5d742
  4. Cant make a LFG POST???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant make a LFG POST???: ok all im putting in my post for fortnite is "need 2 for zone wars" and "need 3 for ranked we are golds" on R6. and it says "cant make a post" or something like that!? and on top of that i cant...
  5. All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...: I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect reputation, I was playing with friends all...
  6. cant reply to posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant reply to posts: The last 20 mins I have been unable to reply to any posts, what's happening? Edit: i can't even reply to this thread. 758e5b64-ee06-4b83-9a32-dced17ad032d
  7. Cant reply to post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant reply to post?: I keep on getting this error when i try replying to post "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." is there a limit to how many replies you can post in a certain amount of time? **On the...
  8. Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?: Trying to help a few people out, but am unable to reply as when I try to post the answer / fix it just tells me to try again... Is there a limit of replies per day you can post or something like...
  9. LFG Is saying im posting bad words i cant make this post

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG Is saying im posting bad words i cant make this post: can anybody tell me why this post wont work and there telling me I have bad words in it "we are starting our 9th monthly Tenkaichi tournament if you guys want to join all you got to do is message...
  10. I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts: This account has been up for two days and nothing seems to be working plz help f297589f-c09c-414a-a647-d25a012f0fe0