Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

Discus and support Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have tried xbox one, andriod phone, and Microsoft stream laptop. Tried several different clipboard apps. Nothing has worked. Sorry if it is just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdeptBadger569, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

Have tried xbox one, andriod phone, and Microsoft stream laptop. Tried several different clipboard apps. Nothing has worked. Sorry if it is just something I have missed'''

:)

AdeptBadger569, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

1. Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity... - Similar Threads - Can't post custom

2. I can't make lfg posts on my other accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't make lfg posts on my other accounts: Hi, It's been a week now that I can't make LFG posts on my other accounts (but it works on my main one), every time I try to it says "There was a problem posting your Looking For A Group". I...
  3. Can't post in LFG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't post in LFG: I've been looking through many forum posts to fix the message that pops up when you try to make a looking for group post it says "there was a problem posting your looking for group" but nothing...
  4. Minecraft friend can't connect to my world (read full post)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friend can't connect to my world (read full post): So me and my friend are both on Xbox One, were both on the same version of minecraft, and both of our nat types are open. Every single day of the week I try to invite him and he gets "can't...
  5. Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts: I made this account and for some reason I can't create posts for any games so I tried responding to other peoples posts no response then I tried responding to my old accounts posts didn't show...
  6. Can't Post Looking For Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Post Looking For Group: Hello, my xbox really hates me for some reason. I cannot post any looking for groups on my profile, or join looking for groups, however I am able to post looking for groups and join them on other...
  7. Why can't I see comments on game posts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I see comments on game posts?: I can see the share,likes, and comment totals on the official game posts but i cannot see the replies or comments! please fix this issue. fa46db01-fe7d-4a66-ade0-7b22acea45c1
  8. Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post?: I asked a question on this forum, and I appreciate the guidance in these replies, but now I get a constant error when trying to reply? Why is this happening? I wanted to open up a dialogue but...
  9. can't post custom gamerprofileimage

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't post custom gamerprofileimage: hey, i'm trying to change my profile pic to something custom, for the first time, since i've always used a picture from the list you can choose from. now i'm trying to post a custom pic on IOS,...
  10. can't post custom gamerprofileimage

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't post custom gamerprofileimage: hey, i'm trying to change my profile pic to something custom, for the first time, since i've always used a picture from the list you can choose from. now i'm trying to post a custom pic on IOS,...