Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

Discus and support Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Haydenwill9, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

/u/Haydenwill9, Sep 15, 2020
  2. MichaelCasper Win User

Black Ops 4 BETA access

If you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through the PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, or Battle.net, you don't need a code. You're automatically registered to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

BO4 Beta Code not received, please help!!

The link below provides links to support articles for the Beta -

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-General/Black-Ops-4-Beta-Codes-Beta-Tokens-and-Pre-Order-FAQ/m-p/10733850

If you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through the Microsoft Store you don't need a code. You're automatically registered to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Pre-ordered Black Ops 4, didn't receive code

If you purchased it digitally then you dont get a beta code as you dont need one. You are automatically added to the beta when purchasing it digitally through Xbox Live or PSN.

4. I pre-ordered Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 digitally, but didn't receive a Beta code. Where can I find it?

You don't need one! Code redemption is not necessary for pre-orders through the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store, or pre-purchases through Battle.net. You're automatically registered to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Blackout Beta
    on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One or Early Access to the Blackout Open Beta on PC. When the Blackout Beta begins, you'll be able to download it immediately.

Source:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Beta
  5. Misses Joust Win User

Microsoft Store: Ghosts Preorder

G'day all! Just to make sure we're all on the same page, this thread is in regards to Call of Duty: Ghosts pre-orders through the Microsoft store, and its pre-order bonus of a $10 Xbox Gift Card. Is that correct?

If you're waiting for the Rewards program bonus, or pre-order bonuses from other stores, those are separate issues.

Regarding the $10 code, please make sure you are checking the correct email address and its spam/junk folder. This should go to the email you specified through the Microsoft Store, and not necessarily your contact information for your Gamertag.
  6. Im n d social Win User

When $60 Isn't Enough

Can anyone list examples? Besides call of duty and capcom games? And not pre order dlc as that is to get people to duh pre order (its not like the gear is good anyway)...or is this just random generalizations?
Thema:

Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

1. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error... - Similar Threads - Can't pre order

2. Can't Pre-order CoD: BO Cold War

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pre-order CoD: BO Cold War: Does anyone know why Microsoft Support says you can't pre-order with a Debit card? I talked to a Microsoft Support guy and he says I have to use account balance. Not sure what the logic is behind...
  3. i can't re install an unninstalled game (pre ordered)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't re install an unninstalled game (pre ordered): hi, i hope someone can help me with this: i pre ordered spongebob battle for bikini bottom rehydrated two months ago, but today when i tried to play it, i received this message "To play this,...
  4. No puedo pre-ordenar Resident Evil 3 Remake [Mod translation-I can't pre-order Resident...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo pre-ordenar Resident Evil 3 Remake [Mod translation-I can't pre-order Resident...: Cuando trato de pre-ordenar el juego en la xbox store me salta un cuadro en el que indica que no se puede procesar el pago, al principio creí que se debía a que no tenia el fondo suficiente en la...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  6. We can't get refunds on pre-orders?

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't get refunds on pre-orders?: Hi, long story short: I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World: Icebourne. However, a few days ago I noticed there was a digital deluxe version of the pre-order. I want this one. So I put in a refund...
  7. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...
  8. I can't seem to pre-order Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't seem to pre-order Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition: I tried purchasing the Ultimate Edition but it keeps saying this "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." i also try purchasing the Standard Edition...
  9. I pre-ordered BO4 to play and it says I refunded it, which I did not. So now I can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pre-ordered BO4 to play and it says I refunded it, which I did not. So now I can't play: I pre-ordered BO4 in August and I downloaded the MP BETA and the Blackout BETA, I played them both. Now when I went today to play the game on it's release day, but it says that I have either...
  10. I pre-ordered Black Panther months ago and now I can't watch the movie!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Black Panther months ago and now I can't watch the movie!: I pre-ordered Black Panther in HD with bonus features back in February and it was supposed to come out on HD on 5/8/18 and all I am getting is the trailer and single featurette. Why am I not...