Cant press login on xbox site

Discus and support Cant press login on xbox site in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have just started to pay for my xbox game pass on pc so i can play sea of thieves. but when i enter the game it says that i cant connect to any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PINGUe_SWE, Feb 7, 2019.

1. PINGUe_SWE
    PINGUe_SWE Guest

I have just started to pay for my xbox game pass on pc so i can play sea of thieves.

but when i enter the game it says that i cant connect to any servers because of how my account is set up, it tells me that i have parental controls on my xbox account. thats a bit odd since i havent done that.

anyways it tells me to go to xbox.com and login, but when i got to xbox.com the login button in the top right is gray and i cant press it. i have no idea why this is and would really like to be able to play with my friends before my 14 day free trial is
    over. if anyone knows anything on how i can fix this please tell me, im desperate ;(

thanks for any support Cant press login on xbox site :p

:)

PINGUe_SWE, Feb 7, 2019
  2. PINGUe_SWE Win User

thank you for the very fast response!

ok, the things i have tried right now are: trying on mobile, switching browser. and none of them worked.

when i log into my phone this happens, i log into microsoft via their website and when i go to xbox.com and press login i get redirected to a microsoft support ticket about removing parental support. its very weird since i have not configured parental controls
    unless i did it when i started the account? when i switch browser the same thing happens as on the original browser. im getting very sad cause i want to play sea of thieves youknow :(.

anyways, if i knew what mail or whatevs is linked as a "father" on my account i can mayby try to resolve this.

again thanks for the fast response :)

/s
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there,

If you're able to login to the Microsoft website it should automatically have you signed into Xbox.com because it's an extension of Microsoft's overall services. You should not have to manually log in if you were able to log in on account.microsoft.com.

It's possible the account is age restricted from playing online since that is the default setting for a child account and would need a parent account to allow access to online gameplay. The age of the Xbox profile cannot be changed and only changes to an
    adult account once the age set on account creation becomes a legal adult in the account's respective region.

Go to account.microsoft.com/family and check what you see listed there if your account is under a Family group. If it's not, then you will likely need to create a dummy adult account and invite your account to a Family group so that you can then customize
    the online privacy settings on the account that has restrictions through the adult account.

Can you try to download and play any other games that requires online connection to see if the problem happens on other games too? Some examples on the Game Pass are Forza Horizon 4, Player Unknowns Battlegrounds, or Ark Survival Evolved.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums today. I'd be happy to help.

Do you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription along with the Game Pass subscription? I've seen that error message occur when an account tries to play an online only game without having the required Xbox Live Gold subscription.

As far as not being able to sign in to Xbox.com it could be the browser you are using. First try clearing the browser history and cookies/cache and try again, and if it still doesn't let you then try a different browser if possible.

If it is still not letting you sign in then I recommend trying to sign in from account.microsoft.com. If you can log into your Microsoft account linked to your Xbox profile, then you will already be logged in when you go over to account.xbox.com or Xbox.com.

Try signing in to Xbox.com on your mobile device for testing purposes.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

I should've been more specific when I asked if you have tried other online games as I was referring to games purchased through the Microsoft Store, apologies for that.

Either way it's a pleasure that we are able to help you here on the forums! We'll be here in case you have any other questions or if you just want to give us an update.
  6. PINGUe_SWE Win User

hello again and again thank you for the fast response!

i will go ahead and try to connect my account to my parents account tommorow to see if that will work (it probably will :p)

if that doesent help ill come back to see if i can find another sollution to this problem.

as for the other questions: yes i have played other online games such as ark, gta, r6s etc (although not via microsoft ill probably try that) and they work fine! theres one exception and that is when i try to buy in-game loot boxes in overwatch, then it
    says something similuar.

thank you for your immence help and have a nice evening/night!
Thema:

1. Cant press login on xbox site - Similar Threads - Cant press login

2. Cant redeem game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant redeem game: Hello I need a MS support rep to help me redeem this game. I kept trying to purchase it but it wouldnt go through and now i cant anymore [img] I tried the app, the website both mobile and desktop...
  3. Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox: It wont let me send messages 03552c7a-e188-44db-b378-59c6a6614a19
  4. I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold: I keep getting a error code of 2/57A2bn5k+f0Sxw.0 there is noting on her about it. 6dfe12ee-38fa-47c1-bb6e-3a6adcd0318f
  5. Cant send messages from tablet

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant send messages from tablet: I just created a microsoft account on my android tablet even though I am anti microsoft so I could talk to a friend who sadly owns an xboxone. However, I just tried to message him and it says I...
  6. I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends: I cant play multiple option in asphalt 9 legends 20e8875d-b947-4b08-a025-1578022b6739
  7. Turn off melee attack in games.? Cant stop accidentally pressing it when playing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off melee attack in games.? Cant stop accidentally pressing it when playing.: Everytime I go to fire I melee instead and die. I want to turn that button completely off.. Giving up melee will cost me 3 kills a game.. but it going off all the time is costing me 20. Will the...
  8. i cant play as it crashes everytime i get to the "press any button" screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play as it crashes everytime i get to the "press any button" screen.: ive uninstalled the game 4 times and moved it between my two hard drives to see if was my external that was the problem and its still broken ive talked to ubisoft support and they said its when my...
  9. My right stick cant be pressed down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right stick cant be pressed down: My right stick can't be pushed down and it rattles if you shake it, me playing games like Fortnite, Overwatch, and Rainbow Six Siege you need that button but I cant use it because Fornite and R6...
  10. while pressing on the xbox live gold free games subscription page xbox cant open the page

in XBoX on Consoles
    while pressing on the xbox live gold free games subscription page xbox cant open the page: 2 weeks ago i tryed to download the free games of the xbox live gold subscription page. every time i go to the page with my xbox account the page says "sorry, there was a problemopening this page....