Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

Discus and support Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrianneNichols, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy, it says it's purchasing and should just take a moment, but
    then it goes right back to the buy screen like it never happened. I have plenty of money in the account, checked all settings, nothing has changed. It gives me no error code or message, but just starts the whole process over. Yes, I've restarted several times.
    Even logged out and logged back in. Anyone have an idea?

:)

BrianneNichols, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

1. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help! - Similar Threads - Can't purchase anything

2. I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend: I use my paypal for purchasing Time limited Promotion, but they said my account wasn't authorized or added after I click on continue for purchasing. can you tell what Ive to do....
  3. Can't purchase anything from xbox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase anything from xbox store: Hi, I've been trying for a couple of weeks to buy some games from the Xbox Store, but when I press purchase and put my password it says "working" and then nothing happens. It's the same with...
  4. can't purchase anything from the xbox one store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't purchase anything from the xbox one store: i keep getting an error message every time i try to buy something that says "try that again. something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help." i haven't made any purchases in the past...
  5. Can't purchase anything at xbox 1 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything at xbox 1 store: It keep saying I haven't got a valid payment options on file. abdbf4cc-36a6-42d5-8c7a-76c4e5df7a9b
  6. Can't purchase anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't purchase anything: For the past 2 days I have been trying to buy games on the marketplace. The same error comes up, please try again something went wrong on our side. I've reset my console and updated the store but...
  7. Can't purchase anything with my paypal ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't purchase anything with my paypal ???: nothing is unpaid and sometimes its say ''something went wrong by our side'' or something like that (i'm in french) OR '' we can't process your purchase'' Ghg2sJz6FU6A9lm3.202.1.17.14...
  8. Purchased Xbox Live Gold, can't seem to do anything with it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Xbox Live Gold, can't seem to do anything with it.: Purchased Xbox Live Gold 12 month membership. Every time I try to do something with it, I am prompted to "join" again. And when I post here, I am "Unidentified user" even though I am logged in....
  9. I just found that I can't purchase live with a gift card is there anything I can do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just found that I can't purchase live with a gift card is there anything I can do?: I just bought a $25 Card because there wasn't any 3-month memberships at the store and just found that you can't buy live with it...help? 9017f399-3eb4-408a-9834-1bc4153b088c
  10. Can't purchase anything on Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't purchase anything on Xbox One.: So over the past few days I've tried to buy a few different things. I bought Injustice 2 about a week ago and that worked fine. But since then everything I've tried to purchase, ranging from the...