Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR

Discus and support Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. When I attempt to purchase KOTOR, I'm redirected to a NZ processing link. My region is set to AU for my profile and I have an AU CC card for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnNZDN, Jan 13, 2020.

1. JohnNZDN
    JohnNZDN Guest

Hi all. When I attempt to purchase KOTOR, I'm redirected to a NZ processing link. My region is set to AU for my profile and I have an AU CC card for processing. I previously lived in NZ.

When processing payment I see the error message:

"Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

The store link is:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Product/STAR-WARS-KOTOR/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80242560834?noSplash=1

The processing link redirects to:

https://live.xbox.com/en-NZ /Purchase/Xbox/683../Confirm...

Any idea what I need to do differently?

:)

JohnNZDN, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Auswulf Win User

Wanted Games on Demand: Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic I + II

Stars wars KOTOR is indeed backwards compatible, I play it from time to time with my ex rental copy. If Microsoft was planning on releasing any more Xbox Originals for Games on Demand, they would of done it months ago.

KOTOR II I am not sure if it is backwards compatible but ill look into it :)
  3. ngocphi Win User

It is because you didnt update your account region as the previous poster mentioned you MUST UPDATE IT

Your account region must match your actual region especially for xbox original and 360 content
  4. LEJG Win User

Hi all. When I attempt to purchase KOTOR, I'm redirected to a NZ processing link. My region is set to AU for my profile and I have an AU CC card for processing. I previously lived in NZ.

When processing payment I see the error message:

"Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

The store link is:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Product/STAR-WARS-KOTOR/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80242560834?noSplash=1

The processing link redirects to:

https://live.xbox.com/en-NZ /Purchase/Xbox/683../Confirm...

Any idea what I need to do differently?
    wow
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Have you changed your region settings to your current location on your Microsoft Account page?
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

You could try changing NZ to AU then hit enter on the keyboard to send it to that link. However, I would recommend logging in to https://account.microsoft.com to double check and
    make sure that your info is correct and up to date.

Finally, if you're using a VPN then I'd recommend turning it off while you make the purchase
Thema:

1. Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR - Similar Threads - Can't purchase backwards

2. Can't purchase backwards compatible games

in XboX Insiders
    Can't purchase backwards compatible games: Foe the past 2 weeks I have been trying to purchase backwards compatible games and I receive the following error message: "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try...
  3. can't purchase a backwards compatible game through the Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't purchase a backwards compatible game through the Xbox website: So ive been dying to play this game called Ruse. I've searched it on my Xbox one and founded out that i can only purchase it on either a Xbox 360 or xbox.com. since i no longer have my 360, i...
  4. I can't purchase a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't purchase a backwards compatible game: I was trying to buy Asura's Wrath on my Xbox One because it's list on the backwards compatible section of the Xbox store but every time I try I get a "you have no valid payment options on file"...
  5. I can't purchase backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't purchase backwards compatible games on Xbox One: every time I try I get a "you have no valid payment options on file" and it give you the option to add a new card, but when I do it takes me back to the game and it still says "no valid payment...
  6. Can't purchase Backwards Compatible game from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Backwards Compatible game from the microsoft store: Hey all, I've been wanting to try out Halo Reach on the xbox one with backwards compatibility. I've never owned an xbox360 and I don't own a physical copy of the game. So I tried buying it...
  7. Can't purchase a backward compatible game on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase a backward compatible game on my Xbox One: Hello, I'm attempting to purchase and download the original Star Wars battlefront II on my Xbox One. However, I keep getting the error message of "Your account is unable to make this type of...
  8. Can't purchase Backward compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Backward compatible game: I can't download a backwards compatible game from the store, no matter what I do it doesn't work. When I get the 'no valid payment method' I try to add my debit card but get sent to a US page...
  9. Can't purchase backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase backwards compatible games.: Hi! I've been waiting years to be able to play fight night champion on Xbox one, however when I select "see price" and input my email to get to the purchase screen, it goes to an error screen....
  10. Can't purchase backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase backwards compatible games.: It will not allow me to purchase any backwards compatible games whatsoever. I do not have a microsoft account balance, but my PayPal is linked to my account. I don't think it even recognizes my...