Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR

Discus and support Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. When I attempt to purchase KOTOR, I'm redirected to a NZ processing link. My region is set to AU for my profile and I have an AU CC card for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnNZDN, Jan 13, 2020.

1. JohnNZDN
    JohnNZDN Guest

Hi all. When I attempt to purchase KOTOR, I'm redirected to a NZ processing link. My region is set to AU for my profile and I have an AU CC card for processing. I previously lived in NZ.

When processing payment I see the error message:

"Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

The store link is:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Product/STAR-WARS-KOTOR/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80242560834?noSplash=1

The processing link redirects to:

https://live.xbox.com/en-NZ /Purchase/Xbox/683../Confirm...

Any idea what I need to do differently?

:)

JohnNZDN, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR - Similar Threads - Can't purchase backwards

2. Can't purchase Backwards Compatible game from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Backwards Compatible game from the microsoft store: Hey all, I've been wanting to try out Halo Reach on the xbox one with backwards compatibility. I've never owned an xbox360 and I don't own a physical copy of the game. So I tried buying it...
  3. Can't purchase a backward compatible game on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase a backward compatible game on my Xbox One: Hello, I'm attempting to purchase and download the original Star Wars battlefront II on my Xbox One. However, I keep getting the error message of "Your account is unable to make this type of...
  4. Can't purchase Backward compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Backward compatible game: I can't download a backwards compatible game from the store, no matter what I do it doesn't work. When I get the 'no valid payment method' I try to add my debit card but get sent to a US page...
  5. Can't purchase backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase backwards compatible games.: Hi! I've been waiting years to be able to play fight night champion on Xbox one, however when I select "see price" and input my email to get to the purchase screen, it goes to an error screen....
  6. Can't purchase backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase backwards compatible games.: It will not allow me to purchase any backwards compatible games whatsoever. I do not have a microsoft account balance, but my PayPal is linked to my account. I don't think it even recognizes my...
  7. Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store: I seem to be having a problem with buying SSX from the backwards compatibility store on Xbox one. When I press the "See Price" button, I'm greeted to the usual pop up screen. But there's one thing...
  8. Can't purchase backwards compatible games on the Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase backwards compatible games on the Xbox Store: So, I just purchased the Xbox One S last night and was so excited to be able to play a bunch of old titles on there. Found Saints Row: The Third, went to buy it, keeps saying "Can't complete this...
  9. Can't use my Xbox gift cards to purchase Backwards compatibility titles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use my Xbox gift cards to purchase Backwards compatibility titles.: Why can't I use my Xbox gift cards to purchase backwards compatible titles from the 360 and now the origional Xbox? I would rather not link a PayPal account or a CC to my Xbox. This doesn't make...
  10. Can't use Xbox gift card to purchase backwards compatible titles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use Xbox gift card to purchase backwards compatible titles.: Why can't I use the Xbox gift cards to purchase backwards compatibility titles from the 360 and now the original Xbox? I would rather not link a CC or a Paypal account to my Xbox. This rule makes...