Can't purchase BC games from MS store

Discus and support Can't purchase BC games from MS store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I just tried to purchase RDR 1 from MS store but couldn't an error pops up like failed to purchase. I know I cant use wallet there, so I am using... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PaperzMask, May 27, 2019.

1. PaperzMask
    PaperzMask Guest

Hi,

I just tried to purchase RDR 1 from MS store but couldn't an error pops up like failed to purchase. I know I cant use wallet there, so I am using my CC, this is the same CC I use for my Gold & Game pass renewal + purchase anything from MS store, but not working
    with BC titles, any help?

:)

PaperzMask, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't purchase BC games from MS store - Similar Threads - Can't purchase games

2. Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later: I've tried several times over the past 3 hours or so and every time it gives me a message stating that something went wrong on Microsoft's end and to try again later. I just want to get the deal...
  3. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  4. Can't purchase xbox 360 games for One X in Russia.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase xbox 360 games for One X in Russia.: I can't purchase xbox 360 backward compatible games for One X in Russia. For example, GTA IV. from marketplace.xbox.com When I press to buy, a pop up window shows up and offers me me a price in...
  5. Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access: A little over a year back when I got my xbox one, I did an ea access trial. Within that trial, I got Need for Speed: Rivals for free. I recently had an urge to play it again, and when I clicked on...
  6. Can't purchase xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't purchase xbox game pass: Hi, i am trying to buy 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but microsoft store responds with an error: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...
  7. Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?: I recently purchased Destiny 2. Now my xbox has decided I no longer own it and it will not allow me to play it. 1b1849e6-5628-4c4d-a380-d251e55e3084
  8. Can't play a game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game I purchased: I purchased black ops 4 on release and now when I go to play the game it tells me that I need to buy it. ab572334-0b3e-43f6-b6d7-6f53a51ee560
  9. I can't install my purchased game from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install my purchased game from microsoft store: I have reset my windows recently (keeping my personal files) and not I cannot install my purchased games from Microsoft store. Forza 3 Horizon, Minecraft and Gears of War. when I goto my library...
  10. Can't purchase/dopwnload free xbox 360 games with gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase/dopwnload free xbox 360 games with gold game: I just recently purchased xbox live gold subscription this November using my CC and it works just fine. Actually I have an existing account that also have an xbox live gold subscription but...