Can't purchase BC games from MS store

Discus and support Can't purchase BC games from MS store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I just tried to purchase RDR 1 from MS store but couldn't an error pops up like failed to purchase. I know I cant use wallet there, so I am using... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PaperzMask, May 27, 2019.

1. PaperzMask
    PaperzMask Guest

Hi,

I just tried to purchase RDR 1 from MS store but couldn't an error pops up like failed to purchase. I know I cant use wallet there, so I am using my CC, this is the same CC I use for my Gold & Game pass renewal + purchase anything from MS store, but not working
    with BC titles, any help?

:)

PaperzMask, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't purchase BC games from MS store - Similar Threads - Can't purchase games

2. Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game: Hi, I've purchased a game from the Microsoft store. After downloading, the game would not start and requested to redownload the game. I've already redownloaded the but same error exist. Can anyone...
  3. can't purchase xbox game pass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    can't purchase xbox game pass on pc: i can't complete the purchase of the game pass beta. each time i try to purchase the subscription there comes a message that microsoft could not process my payment. i don't live in the US...
  4. Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later: I've tried several times over the past 3 hours or so and every time it gives me a message stating that something went wrong on Microsoft's end and to try again later. I just want to get the deal...
  5. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  6. Can't purchase xbox 360 games for One X in Russia.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase xbox 360 games for One X in Russia.: I can't purchase xbox 360 backward compatible games for One X in Russia. For example, GTA IV. from marketplace.xbox.com When I press to buy, a pop up window shows up and offers me me a price in...
  7. Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access: A little over a year back when I got my xbox one, I did an ea access trial. Within that trial, I got Need for Speed: Rivals for free. I recently had an urge to play it again, and when I clicked on...
  8. Can't purchase xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't purchase xbox game pass: Hi, i am trying to buy 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but microsoft store responds with an error: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...
  9. Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?: I recently purchased Destiny 2. Now my xbox has decided I no longer own it and it will not allow me to play it. 1b1849e6-5628-4c4d-a380-d251e55e3084
  10. Can't play a game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game I purchased: I purchased black ops 4 on release and now when I go to play the game it tells me that I need to buy it. ab572334-0b3e-43f6-b6d7-6f53a51ee560