Cant Purchase certain things from thr Microsoft Store

Discus and support Cant Purchase certain things from thr Microsoft Store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Today and yesterday i tried to purchase ancient coins for sea of thieves from the store but it says "NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE continue shopping" does... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/999_LLJW, Jan 29, 2021.

1. /u/999_LLJW
    /u/999_LLJW Guest

Today and yesterday i tried to purchase ancient coins for sea of thieves from the store but it says "NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE continue shopping" does anyone know whats wrong here, is it me or is it the store? Just to check if it was because sea of thieves had an update recently, I went to another microtransaction (minecoins) and had the same issue, however I went to (helix credits) and I could purchase them. Any help would be great thanks.

submitted by /u/999_LLJW
    [link] [comments]

/u/999_LLJW, Jan 29, 2021
  2. maxen Win User

Forza Horizon 3, Microsoft Store and Windows 10 built in store differ?

The Microsoft Store offer is only for purchases through the Microsoft Store, which is different from purchasing through the Windows 10 Store. Usually Microsoft Store purchases are only physical copies of the game, which may have been eligible for a $10 discount
    on future purchases from the Microsoft Store, but this is separate from the digital-only Windows 10 Store.

Hope this helps clarify things.
  3. LoganRetros Win User

Unable to Purchase things in the Microsoft Store

[Main post for this topic, it posted 2 other times. It said the post failed on them so I had to try and post it again]
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Unable to Purchase things in the Microsoft Store

Hey there Abaddon Abatu.

Sorry to hear the frustrations with your payment option. First, please make sure the region of your account, your billing option, and your Xbox One are all tied to the correct locale. Cross-region accounts and payment options can cause issues such as what you're
    experiencing.

If all is good on that end, it may be worth testing a different Payment method through PayPal to help narrow down if it's the bank or PayPal. Keep us in the loop if a different payment option helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Cant download certain things

If you're under 18, you can't download M rated demos no matter what your settings are.
  6. TJBargh Win User

Batman telltale series season pass disc

Ive purchased the disc version which comes with episode 1 and thr season pass so i should be able to download episodes 2-5 through the store but i can only download episode 2. 3-5 says i still need to purchase it even though i have thr season pass installed
Thema:

1. Cant Purchase certain things from thr Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Cant Purchase certain

2. Purchased COD Vanguard. Cant find game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased COD Vanguard. Cant find game: I purchased Cod Vanguard digital copy. Payment went through right away. (funny how there is never a problem with that). However, the game is nowhere to be found. If I go to the Microsoft Store....
  3. Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java: I cant purchase minecraft java edition with xbox gift card, can I get a refund for my gift card in anyway possible. I got the 50 dollar giftcard because it was the only one available and I wanted...
  4. Why cant I play the games I've purchased on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the games I've purchased on Xbox?: I gameshare and play games bought between both my sister and I's accounts, is there any way to play the games my sister has bought through her Xbox account while signed into mine on PC?...
  5. cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer: How can i allow a child to play a game, that I purchased for the child/children. It wont allow access, so they have to play in my (organzier account) which is not ideal??...
  6. I cant find my roblox Xbox purchase receipt

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant find my roblox Xbox purchase receipt: I have my roblox account logged into my Xbox, I made my account when I was younger and I don’t remember the password and I can’t get my account back, I’ve contacted roblox support and they say the...
  7. why cant i purchase Vc in the 2K22 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i purchase Vc in the 2K22 game: why cant i purchase Vc in 2K22 a87a61bf-9900-4b02-ab65-a800ff85cd3f
  8. Dragon age 2 cant be purchased on Turkey's Xbox store, it has 2 dlcs that can be bought. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Dragon age 2 cant be purchased on Turkey's Xbox store, it has 2 dlcs that can be bought. I...: Dragon age 2 is not available to buy on Turkey xbox store either from the website or from the console store itself but i can purchase 2 dlcs for it on the xbox website which is weird and some of...
  9. Cant install skyrim after purchasing it on xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install skyrim after purchasing it on xbox one: I purchased skyrim a few years ago and recently built a new pc and im trying to install skyrim on it (yes i am signed into the proper account), but whenever i click install on my devices it brings...
  10. Xbox series S: cant see the purchased digital games (Order history: Complete)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S: cant see the purchased digital games (Order history: Complete): Hallo, I just bought a Series S today and purchased two game from the store: Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption 2 to play it. The initial problem was with the Red Dead Redemption and...