Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass

Discus and support Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Today i bought cod ghosts season pass from eb games and redeemed the code but it gave me $65 so I could by it on the xbox store but every time i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrostyBadge9897, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass

Hello, Today i bought cod ghosts season pass from eb games and redeemed the code but it gave me $65 so I could by it on the xbox store but every time i try to buy it it asks for billing info, i dont if i should put it in or what should happen ( xbox one
    ). I also bought dead rising 3 and just wondering if there's a way to speed up the installation because it's taking a million years. Cheers.

:)

FrostyBadge9897, Jan 22, 2014
  2. xEliteODSTx
    xEliteODSTx Guest
    Can I get a refund on DLCs?

I bought the COD ghosts season pass a while back and I feel like a wasted a lot of money on it, I sold COD ghosts a couple months ago so I have no use for the season pass.

xEliteODSTx, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    COD Ghosts or BF4

bought my ghosts season pass, just need to purchase some more credit and BF4 season pass to download and i'm pretty much set :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mr Noble, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass

In order to buy stuff you have to have billing info! But to make the download faster try hookong up an Ethernet cord that goes from your Xbox right to Your router as you might get a faster connection

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Jan 23, 2014
  5. trentboyett Win User

CoD Ghost licence transfer

Hassasinade,

Sorry, one more question...

Under online pass you mean, if i purchase for example a season pass for CoD Ghost on Xbox 360, i will be able to transfer it to the XBOX ONE version of Ghost?

Thank you in advance!
  6. Remedy OmG Win User

Ghost mask?

There are 2. One is Simon "Ghost" Riley, that was a preorder from Gamestop. There is also the CoD: Ghosts mask which is from purchase of the Season Pass. It's a redeemable code, and is found under "Male Disruptive J" (I believe) in the "Head" section of
    Create a Soldier. It will not work on a female character.
  7. Merlin4421 Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="x530 GUNNER"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

Did you mean COD: Ghost? If not you can't upgrade black ops 2 to x1.
  8. CarringtonTV Win User

MS lowers prices

CoD Ghosts is $40.19

CoD Ghosts w/ Season Pass is $69.99 (down from $99.99)

You can follow @MajorNelson on Twitter, too, for updates on sales, random giveaways & more Xbox One news.
  9. tricia67-C50DBFCA-60 Win User

Purchasing Blocked

i have done this meany times but i still have not been able to buy this season pass for cod ghosts
Thema:

Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass

1. Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass - Similar Threads - Can't purchase COD

2. Why can't I purchase games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase games?: Go to the game store, it tells me Left 4 Dead is available for my Xbox One. Go to buy it, and it tells me it's not available, that I have to buy it from xbox.com. I go to xbox.com, and it tells...
  3. Não consigo efetuar comprar com o cartão de crédito [I can't make a credit card purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo efetuar comprar com o cartão de crédito [I can't make a credit card purchase]: Estou tentando efetuar a compra de um jogo retrocompativil com meu cartão de crédito mas não consigo, simplesmente uma bola verde giratória aparece na tela e logo em seguida surge a mensagem de...
  4. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  5. Can't make Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make Purchase: Been trying to order on fortnite and game is not letting me. f4b095b4-e995-4ccc-87da-9f1ea76426bb
  6. Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased: My xbox is connected to my internet but is saying im imimt on xbox live. Its not letting me access any of my purchases either. 0423c20e-4397-4162-9497-168148de7618
  7. Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly: I moved from UK to Spain and updated my billing, contact details in Microsoft/Xbox profile accordingly, but when trying to purchase xbox360 game in xbox store I'm being asked to enter UK address...
  8. I can't purchase minecraft realms

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't purchase minecraft realms: Hello I am not able to purchase realms in minecraft pocket edition, it says "the version of the application is not configured for billing". Im wondering if there is anything that can be done to...
  9. I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...: The game wont load eventhough it says it has been purchased from store. Please help give me the game that has been paid for. 5f0f83f0-ff75-4f51-9d34-220868f7f2b8
  10. Can't purchase COD World at War Classic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase COD World at War Classic: Can't purchase COD World at War Classic with with microsoft balance 2c73212f-fa04-425e-b51b-5b47839d9143