Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass

Discus and support Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Today i bought cod ghosts season pass from eb games and redeemed the code but it gave me $65 so I could by it on the xbox store but every time i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrostyBadge9897, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass

Hello, Today i bought cod ghosts season pass from eb games and redeemed the code but it gave me $65 so I could by it on the xbox store but every time i try to buy it it asks for billing info, i dont if i should put it in or what should happen ( xbox one
    ). I also bought dead rising 3 and just wondering if there's a way to speed up the installation because it's taking a million years. Cheers.

:)

FrostyBadge9897, Jan 22, 2014
  2. xEliteODSTx
    xEliteODSTx Guest
    Can I get a refund on DLCs?

I bought the COD ghosts season pass a while back and I feel like a wasted a lot of money on it, I sold COD ghosts a couple months ago so I have no use for the season pass.

xEliteODSTx, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    COD Ghosts or BF4

bought my ghosts season pass, just need to purchase some more credit and BF4 season pass to download and i'm pretty much set :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mr Noble, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass

In order to buy stuff you have to have billing info! But to make the download faster try hookong up an Ethernet cord that goes from your Xbox right to Your router as you might get a faster connection

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Jan 23, 2014
Thema:

Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass

1. Can't purchase COD Ghosts season pass - Similar Threads - Can't purchase COD

2. Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options: Could you help me please, why I don't have any options regarding buying a game pass? [img] c3a208e1-2947-4156-99dd-871fc081a986
  3. Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.: Hello. I am not able to purchase the Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region on the Xbox app. I'm in the Philippines and when I click the buy button it says that the game will be...
  4. Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC: I tried to purchase the PDP Power Supply for Xbox Adaptive Controller but am unable to do so. What is going on?! The store page is missing and says, "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot...
  5. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  6. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  7. HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items: Hello, I have the available funds to purchase items from the store of whatever game I am playing but when I buy it nothing happens. I dont get the item and it doesn't take the money. Help...
  8. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family: I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children. I am able to use them...
  9. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  10. Can't purchase COD World at War Classic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase COD World at War Classic: Can't purchase COD World at War Classic with with microsoft balance 2c73212f-fa04-425e-b51b-5b47839d9143