Cant purchase games from xbox 360 live shop

Discus and support Cant purchase games from xbox 360 live shop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've got a credit card and i registered it on xbox website, but when i am trying to buy xomething, there is no info of my registered credit card and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OmletEye, Mar 25, 2014.

1. OmletEye
    OmletEye Guest

I've got a credit card and i registered it on xbox website, but when i am trying to buy xomething, there is no info of my registered credit card and i can only register one more from my xbox. But it is impossible, because i live in Russia and there no states
    in here..

Help me please, thx

:)

OmletEye, Mar 25, 2014
  2. Help

i have bought a Xbox 360 from a pawn shop and it has parent control so I cant reset it. How can I reset it?

UsedAtol07223, Mar 25, 2014
  3. Raven Swq
    Raven Swq Guest
    ERROR:80151925

Hi

I cant sign to XBOX LIVE from my xbox360 just after I download something from the shop, the error code is 80151925

Please help me~

Raven Swq, Mar 25, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Is your account not set up for Russia? If not then that will be why you cannot use the card. All your personal info must match the info for your gamertag.

onyxishere, Mar 25, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Is your account not set up for Russia? If not then that will be why you cannot use the card. All your personal info must match the info for your gamertag.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Second hand console ban

Hello ChiefzKing2019,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased an Xbox 360 S from a pawn shop, but the console is banned from using Xbox Live. The ambassadors are all correct. Xbox support cannot remove the ban from the console. The best
    option is to take Flymonkey102's advice and return the console to the pawn shop. The

Xbox One
    is a great alternative to the Xbox 360 since the Xbox One gives you access to new games and

backwards compatible games
    . We hope this help!
  7. Orbatron Win User

Updating Security Info

I cannot purchase on mine either, and cant call support.... i have no phone. I cant check security info because its is using an old number and email. The email was deleted and my phone is in the pawn shop. My gamertag is PHANTOM OF 92 on xbox 360 and i might
    just raise hell
  8. mefftan Win User

Can't make purchases on Xbox.com

Make the purchase through your console.
    I use this method since the update, but why is there a shop when i cant use it.

if a car have 5 gears, and you can use only 4, is it a good solution.

i feel like an idiot that microsoft do everything for xbox one users, but xbox 360 users should live with this bugs.

and as solution we are told "do not use it".
  9. LukeJohns Win User

Downloaded games can't be read

I have a xbox 360 arcade and i bought the HDD from a shop called Argos (in u.k). I had problems before but i just deleted it from my hardrive and it worked. ut now i cant delete it because it downloaded. :(
Thema:

1. Cant purchase games from xbox 360 live shop - Similar Threads - Cant purchase games

2. cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...: is it possible to change the country in the xbox beta app? when i tried to purchase a subscribtion 4 months ago i had to set my country to USA after i chose payment option...
  3. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  4. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...
  5. cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store: hello guys iam wondering is there still anyone can purchase xbox 360 games from microsoft store on pc or xbox one x because i tried them both and i got (you have no vaild payment options on file)....
  6. i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox: Today i reset my xbox under console settings but it deleted my accounts. The account i used to purchase games was permabanned 2 years ago but now that i reset my xbox i caant sign into it to make...
  7. I cant download a game i have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download a game i have purchased?: I redeemed my code that i got for free for minecraft windows 10 edition, and when i try to download the game on my Xbox it asks me to buy the game even though i have it in my purchase history on...
  8. Cant reinstall a game i purchased a few years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant reinstall a game i purchased a few years ago: About 4 years ago i bought myself an xbox one and then assassins creed black flag was on it... after completing the game i simple uninstalled the game for more room for more games i bought myself....
  9. Cant play games that were previosly purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games that were previosly purchased: I Get the message below , games on my console were downloaded under the profile i am signed in under and will not play. How do i fix this? [img] 1751da17-46e7-401c-ad97-15cf4bea3cbc
  10. Why i cant purchase games by phone payment ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant purchase games by phone payment ?: After i purchase RainBow 6 seage i cannot buy another games and stuffs i rly want to buys some plats for warframe until sales will be over but i cannot please help me.I bought a lot game sby phone...