Can't purchase Microsoft Complete on my Xbox One X

Discus and support Can't purchase Microsoft Complete on my Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought a new Xbox One X yesterday and wanted to add Microsoft Complete, as I already have it in my other X. I went to the MS store on the Xbox itself,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteveHargreaves, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Can't purchase Microsoft Complete on my Xbox One X

Bought a new Xbox One X yesterday and wanted to add Microsoft Complete, as I already have it in my other X. I went to the MS store on the Xbox itself, as said by Microsoft, and searched for Microsoft Complete. I get to the purchase option, but it is greyed
    out for some reason? With no explanation as to why.

Tried contacting MS support just now, and they were useless to be honest. They kept asking me what browser I was using to try and purchase it. I explained that I was using the Store in my Xbox. "Yes, but are you using Firefox, or Chrome etc to try and buy
    it"

"None of them...I'm using the Xbox itself"

"Yes but which browser"...….sigh. This is the problem when you have call centres overseas who don't understand a thing about the product they are supposed to be providing support for.

So, how do I contact Microsoft directly? Because boy do Microsoft make it difficult these days, to either find an email or phone number, so that you can speak to an actual living person! Thanks for any help

:)

SteveHargreaves, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Can't purchase Microsoft Complete on my Xbox One X

1. Can't purchase Microsoft Complete on my Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Microsoft

2. I can't install my purchased game from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install my purchased game from microsoft store: I have reset my windows recently (keeping my personal files) and not I cannot install my purchased games from Microsoft store. Forza 3 Horizon, Minecraft and Gears of War. when I goto my library...
  3. Can't purchase Backwards Compatible game from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Backwards Compatible game from the microsoft store: Hey all, I've been wanting to try out Halo Reach on the xbox one with backwards compatibility. I've never owned an xbox360 and I don't own a physical copy of the game. So I tried buying it...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw "Choose another item" "in-app purchase item no longer available" Can't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw "Choose another item" "in-app purchase item no longer available" Can't sign in: On one of my Windows 10 computers I can't log in to Microsoft Jigsaw, I get a dialog "Choose another item" "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw...
  5. Can't Download PC Games I purchased from Microsoft - Support Needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download PC Games I purchased from Microsoft - Support Needed: Dear Microsoft Support, RE: After an hour chatting with a very nice Microsoft support agent yesterday (reference number is 1315371885) I was told to post my issue in another forum but no one...
  6. Why can't I make purchases with my Microsoft/Xbox live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I make purchases with my Microsoft/Xbox live account?: I want to rent some movies on XBOX Video but I get an error message saying "you cannot make purchases with this account.". I have made purchases of movies and games before, and still have...
  7. I can't purchase games and [Mod Removed] with my Microsoft Account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't purchase games and [Mod Removed] with my Microsoft Account balance: So I bought a prepaid code that had exactly $50 in USD and redeemed it on Dec. 29, 2014, right now (Dec. 31) I tried purchasing the game: Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare and the only option it...
  8. Can't use Microsoft points to purchase xbox Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Microsoft points to purchase xbox Gold membership: Is this really the case? If yes, that's ridiculous. We purchased $100 in points only to find out that he can't get the gold membership now. 61c23540-4d85-4a67-86bf-3c184071730a
  9. how can you confirm a purchase in your microsoft account cause i have 5 euro in it but i can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can you confirm a purchase in your microsoft account cause i have 5 euro in it but i can't ...: i bought a 5 euro worthy live card but now i can't use it as a payment methode cause it's telling me to confirm the purchase on my microsoft account i have no clue how to do this. i almost tried...
  10. I can't purchase Xbox 360 games digitally on my Xbox one even though I have $25 in Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't purchase Xbox 360 games digitally on my Xbox one even though I have $25 in Microsoft ...: I can't purchase Xbox 360 games digitally on my Xbox one even though I have $25 in Microsoft account balance, it gives me a message saying that I don't have any valid payment methods on file,...