Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance

Discus and support Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently, I wanted to spend my $70 that I have in my Microsoft Account to buy the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard) that costs $59.99 with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Stan1001, May 9, 2021.

1. Stan1001
    Stan1001 Guest

Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance

Recently, I wanted to spend my $70 that I have in my Microsoft Account to buy the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard) that costs $59.99 with taxes (so about $65 total). The problem is that it won't let me spend my MS account balance as it asks me how would I like to pay the rest. So, I had $60 because I've redeemed 60 promo codes from Rockstar Energy (I added $10 by redeeming a gift card through making an online purchase so I can cover the remaining cost). I didn't know that the promo funds would expire until I received an email last month saying that they will expire by May 9 (which is today). I have refreshed the tab where it displays my account information, including the MS account balance, only to see that the expiration date has changed to June 9. I've tried contacting Microsoft support and discussing the issue with one of the agents. However, they have told me it's best to contact Xbox technical support but they didn't help me much either. I still cannot use my MS account balance to pay for the game even though there are sufficient funds as it seems that the promo funds haven't expired. Can someone please help me?

:)

Stan1001, May 9, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

this should answer your question, it is apparently play anywhere title.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...4020-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Pre-order-FAQ

Platform and Retail Questions

Q: What platforms will Microsoft Flight Simulator be released on?

A: Our PC release is on August 18, 2020. We will share more information regarding the Xbox release in the future.

Q: Is Microsoft Flight Simulator going to be released on Steam or the Epic Store?

A: Microsoft Flight Simulator is available on Steam. We have no news to share regarding additional versions, but our goal is to have Microsoft Flight Simulator available on as many platforms as possible.

Q: Is a physical retail disc version available?

A: The retail disc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator will be available in Europe only.

Q: What version will be available with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)?

A: The standard edition of “Microsoft Flight Simulator” will be available on Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).

Q: Will there be a separate achievement list on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC?

A: There will not be a separate achievement list. It will be shared across platforms.

Q: If I buy the simulator for PC will I be able to play on my Xbox when it is released? Is this an Xbox Play Anywhere title?

A: The Play Anywhere is a new initiative by Microsoft to combine platforms of gaming, letting Xbox gamers play on PC with any first-party Microsoft Studios published
    game that is digitally purchased and vice versa. Microsoft Simulator is an XPA title.

Q: Are there multiple editions of Microsoft Flight Simulator for sale?

A: Yes. You can purchase the Standard, Premium, and Deluxe Edition.

Q: Is it required to sign in to a Microsoft Account to play outside of Xbox One and Windows 10?

A: Yes, it is a requirement.
  3. VultureUser Win User

I have just ordered MSFS Premium Deluxe,

Hello! Microsoft Flight Simulator has three versions. Here is the list of what's in them. I will bold what you are looking for.

• The Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition ($59.99 USD) includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. The Standard Edition will be available on day one with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).
    • The Deluxe Edition ($89.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator’s standard edition plus 5 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 5 additional handcrafted international airports.
    • The Premium Deluxe Edition ($119.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition plus 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 10 additional handcrafted international
      airports.

The game will span across 10 discs.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

5. tentrillicom Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

Microsoft Flight Simulator will be awesome, i can't wait for it!
  6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Microsoft

2. I can't purchase a game in microsoft website. I think I registered my windows in the US...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't purchase a game in microsoft website. I think I registered my windows in the US...: I have registered my windows in a US website but I live in Canada. When I purchase a game, there is no option to have the address in Canada, all in US states. If I go to the microsoft website for...
  3. Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find purchase from Microsoft Store on my Xbox: I purchased a DLC pack for Cities: Skylines on my PC via the Microsoft Store. I was able to install it on my pc, my wife was able to install it on her PC because we are in the same family group....
  4. Can't complete purchase of Xbox game through Microsoft Store on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't complete purchase of Xbox game through Microsoft Store on PC: I'm trying to make a purchase through Microsoft Store on PC but I keep getting error message "Having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out." I've tried different...
  5. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code: We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues This is disgusting service I am home schooling because of covid and this is now...
  6. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  7. Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Just tried to buy a game from the MS Store, before is leaves Game Pass. The game in question is Panzer Dragoon Orta. Tried on both my Xbox One X and PC to buy it, but it keeps coming back with a...
  8. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...
  9. Purchased Minecraft for Microsoft 10 for my child on his family account. Can't find it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft for Microsoft 10 for my child on his family account. Can't find it to...: I have purchased Minecraft for my child using a family account - I gave permission to buy it for him and I can not figure out how to download it. Its not showing in his account. It's showing in my...
  10. Purchased Halo:MCC on the PC using the Microsoft store, can't download it on xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Halo:MCC on the PC using the Microsoft store, can't download it on xbox one S: I Purchased Halo: the Master Chief Collection on PC through Microsoft, I have attempted multiple times to install it on my xbox as well to no avail, it does not appear in the "my games and apps"...