cant purchase minecraft

Discus and support cant purchase minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; why cant i purchase minecraft cbaaf144-6e15-4696-a379-8adbed8e9f28 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sneed groyper, Aug 15, 2022.

1. cant purchase minecraft

why cant i purchase minecraft

:)

sneed groyper, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

cant purchase minecraft

Hey there, sneed groyper

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

When you try and purchase Minecraft, what error message do you get?

Nathan
  3. CaptainBobs Win User

I have Bought Minecraft But it says I need to buy it again

Hi Mateus

I have checked over my purchase history on the link below but I cant see my minecraft purchase. It might be because I could have got it free due to owning the previous Minecraft console edition so it wont appear on my purchase history. However it shows that I have bought multiple things from the Minecraft Marketplace and they appear on the purchase history. I have checked again and Minecraft is still not in my library and shows it needs to be bought.

Thanks for your support and Welcome
  4. Countdown826 Win User

Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

I found the problem. On the Microsoft Store, it was for Xbox One, not Bedrock edition. On the Minecraft Marketplace, it says I need to purchase it again. However, I still cant refund it :(
  5. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  6. RavenClaw21 Win User

Minecraft minecoins and purchases gone

We cant help with a nintendo question
    This is not a Nintendo Question. The Minecraft game is owned by Microsoft. Your own game tells you on the startup screen to Link your Microsoft Account in order to preserve purchases from the Marketplace. I did that. I had 4000+ Minecoins (digital currency
    directly related to Minecraft) and texture packs in the marketplace inventory. When I created and linked the Microsoft account, my Minecoins and purchases are no longer there. So there has been some kind of disconnect between Minecraft and the Microsoft
    account. The Marketplace for Minecraft is not called "Nintendo Marketplace".
Thema:

cant purchase minecraft

1. cant purchase minecraft - Similar Threads - cant purchase minecraft

2. All links for purchases immediately hyperlink to "why cant i change my privacy settings" page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    All links for purchases immediately hyperlink to "why cant i change my privacy settings" page.: My account receives an error message when trying to link with epic games, as well as blocking all purchases, and sending me to the "why cant i change my privacy settings" page. I try adding an...
  3. Cant purchase third party games on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase third party games on Xbox: Cant purchase third party games on Xbox b8496931-202c-4de4-b634-3918a7b7cf0b
  4. Cant purchase Game Pass Ultimate, keeps taking me to Family Safety page?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant purchase Game Pass Ultimate, keeps taking me to Family Safety page?!: Hi all, I'm having troubles purchasing a game pass. If I browse to xbox.com, and select "Game Pass" dropdown, then select Overview, it takes me to...
  5. location locked to US - i am in UK - cant purchase minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    location locked to US - i am in UK - cant purchase minecraft bedrock: i have been trying to purchase minecraft bedrock. i managed to get minecraft java no problem. on bedrock, when i try to purchase, it won't let me input my address as a uk address as it is locked...
  6. Cant purchase Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase Game pass: Whenever I try to buy the game pass, it says "error on our end, please try later". What do I do? 522fd086-b2ae-4938-9d54-adf25f80175d
  7. cant use microsoft account balance to purchase in game contents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant use microsoft account balance to purchase in game contents: microsoft literally robbed me. i redeemed microsoft gift card and added money to my account. when i am trying to buy any game or any in game content, it is showing - this payment method no longer...
  8. why cant i redownload ncaa football 14 i purchased a few years back. does not show up on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i redownload ncaa football 14 i purchased a few years back. does not show up on...: i purchased NCAA Football 14 back in 2017. somehow it got deleted so i went back to download once again but does not show up in history. 14d63664-7ce5-4aa6-a6b4-bda18ecc44a7
  9. Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java: I cant purchase minecraft java edition with xbox gift card, can I get a refund for my gift card in anyway possible. I got the 50 dollar giftcard because it was the only one available and I wanted...
  10. Cant download my purchased game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download my purchased game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I've had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for some time now... I owned the game purchased, but the problem it's that it won't let me download my purchased game... About a month ago I got banned for 13...