Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.

Discus and support Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am not able to purchase the Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region on the Xbox app. I'm in the Philippines and when I click the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hmmm_gravy, Nov 2, 2019.

1. hmmm_gravy
    hmmm_gravy Guest

Hello. I am not able to purchase the Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region on the Xbox app. I'm in the Philippines and when I click the buy button it says that the game will be added to '[My account] (United States)' when I try complete the
    purchase I get this final message:

==================

Try a different way to pay

Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where your payment method was issued and your Microsoft Store region need to match.

PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

8o4MJEZsr/p7iK2A9Sb2CN.16

2019/10/31 - 14:39:33 UTC

==================

Now I've tried changing my region according to the instructions stated here "https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/4039267/microsoft-store-change-your-country-or-region"
    but the purchase still won't go through.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

:)

hmmm_gravy, Nov 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there hmmm_gravy,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with completing a purchase on a Microsoft account. For any billing issues, I recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. NLH1 Win User

Changing region doesn't let you purchase stuff from the store for that region or redeem gifted codes. The best work around I found was having a friend from that region redeem the gift code so that I could have the content, I'm sure this would also work
    with purchases. Other than that I don't have any other suggestions, let me know if it works.
  4. hmmm_gravy Win User

5. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Game awards

I enjoyed it...CTR and The Outer Worlds announcements was lit and i can't wait!
  6. Wolf leader 9 Win User

The download won't finish help me please

That can't be the problem because I already changed my region
Thema:

1. Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region. - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Outer

2. Can't purchase game pass for PC outside of USA

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't purchase game pass for PC outside of USA: I have my region, and the billing address set to US, but i can't process my purchase. It keeps telling me to make sure my region of microsoft is on the same region as my account. But they are both...
  3. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  4. Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game: I am wanting to play minecraft with my son on line. He plays on Xbox One and i play on PC. I bought the original game for Xbox 360, and then the Xbox One version, which i have discs for, and then...
  5. Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Just tried to buy a game from the MS Store, before is leaves Game Pass. The game in question is Panzer Dragoon Orta. Tried on both my Xbox One X and PC to buy it, but it keeps coming back with a...
  6. Can't play purchased digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased digital games: I recently purchased a couple digital games on my Xbox One, but when I tried playing them, a window popped up asking if I owned the game. I distinctly remember purchasing them, and I even took...
  7. Can't purchase v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase v-bucks: My son is trying to purchase vbucks on Fortnite - there is money in the account. But it keeps stating Store Experience Host should be ready soon. Check your games and apps queue to see if it's...
  8. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...
  9. I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app: Reinstalled the app on my mobile device and factory reset my xbox. Searching for games in the mobile app store only gives me the option to "Install on Xbox one" this has been happening for a...
  10. I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place: Please help because whenever I want to change my skin or anything nothing shows up. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. I am on a disk....