Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC

Discus and support Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to purchase the PDP Power Supply for Xbox Adaptive Controller but am unable to do so. What is going on?! The store page is missing and says,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Swashimi, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Swashimi
    Swashimi Guest

I tried to purchase the PDP Power Supply for Xbox Adaptive Controller but am unable to do so. What is going on?!

The store page is missing and says, "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

I tried purchasing it on the UK Microsoft website but wouldn't let me ship to the US. I can't even find out what the proper voltage should be if I decide to buy a different brand.

:)

Swashimi, Oct 29, 2019
  2. slackadelic Win User

I found the same issue when researching your issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/pdp-power-supply-for-xbox-adaptive-controller/93rk801gslr5/ktvk

That's the link to the Power Supply, however, it immediately redirects to the error you stated.

You may have to call them directly and tell them exactly what you're looking for and what you're experiencing.

I've also submitted site feedback on that site to hopefully point out the error.
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

Kinect v2 Power Supply for PC use

Hey there Huber Thomas!

You can purchase a Kinect power supply from the Microsoft Store. You can also try reaching out to phone support from our Contact
    Us
    page.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Power supply failure twice?!

Where did you purchase the power supply? Is it an official Microsoft power supply?
  5. Cheign-FF225D2A-ED48 Win User

Refurbished accessories?

My specific issue is my power supply went bad. I called Microsoft, not for support, not for repair service but to purchase a NEW oem power supply. I received a 40 dollar USED power supply. I could of purchased a used power supply at a pawn shop for half
    that price.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does it have

It's an inner power supply box for those consoles so you can't see it. Regarding the wattage it depends on the region where you purchase the console.
Thema:

1. Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC - Similar Threads - Can't Purchase PDP

2. Can't purchase game pass for PC outside of USA

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't purchase game pass for PC outside of USA: I have my region, and the billing address set to US, but i can't process my purchase. It keeps telling me to make sure my region of microsoft is on the same region as my account. But they are both...
  3. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  4. Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game: I am wanting to play minecraft with my son on line. He plays on Xbox One and i play on PC. I bought the original game for Xbox 360, and then the Xbox One version, which i have discs for, and then...
  5. Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Just tried to buy a game from the MS Store, before is leaves Game Pass. The game in question is Panzer Dragoon Orta. Tried on both my Xbox One X and PC to buy it, but it keeps coming back with a...
  6. Can't play purchased digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased digital games: I recently purchased a couple digital games on my Xbox One, but when I tried playing them, a window popped up asking if I owned the game. I distinctly remember purchasing them, and I even took...
  7. Can't purchase v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase v-bucks: My son is trying to purchase vbucks on Fortnite - there is money in the account. But it keeps stating Store Experience Host should be ready soon. Check your games and apps queue to see if it's...
  8. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...
  9. I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app: Reinstalled the app on my mobile device and factory reset my xbox. Searching for games in the mobile app store only gives me the option to "Install on Xbox one" this has been happening for a...
  10. I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place: Please help because whenever I want to change my skin or anything nothing shows up. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. I am on a disk....