Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC

Discus and support Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to purchase the PDP Power Supply for Xbox Adaptive Controller but am unable to do so. What is going on?! The store page is missing and says,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Swashimi, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Swashimi
    Swashimi Guest

I tried to purchase the PDP Power Supply for Xbox Adaptive Controller but am unable to do so. What is going on?!

The store page is missing and says, "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

I tried purchasing it on the UK Microsoft website but wouldn't let me ship to the US. I can't even find out what the proper voltage should be if I decide to buy a different brand.

:)

Swashimi, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC - Similar Threads - Can't Purchase PDP

2. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?: Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link] [comments]
  3. Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting: Dear Help Desk, I purchased Driver: San Francisco for the Xbox 360, but now I can't re-download the game after replacing my hard drive. Ubisoft Customer Service advises me the problem is with the...
  4. Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?: My hotmail account is asking me to verify information I have no idea about anymore. I set it up years ago and used fake info so I can't answer the questions to restore the account. I called...
  5. Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options: Could you help me please, why I don't have any options regarding buying a game pass? [img] c3a208e1-2947-4156-99dd-871fc081a986
  6. Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.: Hello. I am not able to purchase the Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region on the Xbox app. I'm in the Philippines and when I click the buy button it says that the game will be...
  7. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  8. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  9. HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items: Hello, I have the available funds to purchase items from the store of whatever game I am playing but when I buy it nothing happens. I dont get the item and it doesn't take the money. Help...
  10. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family: I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children. I am able to use them...