Cant purchase rock band export key

Discus and support Cant purchase rock band export key in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to export my Rock Band 1 songs into Rock Band 3. I own both games for the 360. Whenever I go to purchase the export key either through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MM0011, Jan 6, 2021.

1. MM0011
    MM0011 Guest

I'd like to export my Rock Band 1 songs into Rock Band 3. I own both games for the 360. Whenever I go to purchase the export key either through the game or via the web store:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0099-0000-4000-8000-000045410829

it gives an error saying that its no longer available? Is that true? If so, is there another way for me to get it? I paid full price for these games so I'd like to be able to use the items I purchased as they were advertised when I purchased them.

:)

MM0011, Jan 6, 2021
  2. dpuza Win User

Ready to Install infinite loading on Rock Band 4

I just purchased Rock Band 4 Rivals bundle on Xbox One, ran into the same problem, and have had lengthy conversations with Xbox and Harmonix support.

For anyone googling this/considering buying the game, I would assume at this point that the instructions posted here are no longer supported for Xbox One: https://harmonix.zendesk.com/hc/en-...export-other-Rock-Band-titles-to-Rock-Band-4-

I don't believe that "My games & apps" - "Rock Band 4" - "Manage game & add-ons" - "Ready to Install" works anymore at all for the Xbox 360 content. Does anyone still have anything listed there?

Harmonix's response so far has been to ask if I could look up a track in the in-game store. It shows as "Purchased" in the game. So you would have to manually find and download and install each track individually, since the "Rock Band 2 Export Pack",
    "Green Day Export Pack", "LEGO Rock Band Export Pack", "Rock Band Song Export Key" etc are not available.
  3. JustinPreston Win User

Purchased On-Demand, how to transfer old songs?

4. JustinPreston Win User

import songs

5. Syriel Win User

Rock Band 3 On Demand - How to transfer RB2+1 tracks?

For Rock Band 1 you need to start the original game, choose to export and pay the export fee. For Rock Band 2 you need to choose the export option, enter the code from the Rock Band 2 manual and pay the export fee. If you do not have the original discs/manuals
    you will not be able to export the songs.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Lego rock band export key

Thema:

1. Cant purchase rock band export key - Similar Threads - Cant purchase rock

2. Xbox series S: cant see the purchased digital games (Order history: Complete)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S: cant see the purchased digital games (Order history: Complete): Hallo, I just bought a Series S today and purchased two game from the store: Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption 2 to play it. The initial problem was with the Red Dead Redemption and...
  3. I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game

in XBoX on Windows
    I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game: I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game! How do i install or browse games for PC?¿ c421c1d0-f572-4e1e-aaab-8ac9824b0532
  4. Cant get games when i purchase game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant get games when i purchase game pass: I cant find nothing about my problem. The thing is, i purchase first time xbox game pass for PC, for 1euro. After purchase i wanna download some game, but when i tap "play with game pass", client...
  5. Cant in-game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant in-game purchase: I cant buy vbucks in game. I bought a xbox gift card for it . 6b427e13-dbfc-458c-aca1-7de45b4580aa
  6. cant redeem gamepass on series x purchased from eb games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant redeem gamepass on series x purchased from eb games: i purchased the eb games bundle with the gamepass and when i go to upgrade now for gamepass i get an error 0x80073cf0 "restart console or trying uninstalling the app" but it is the microsoft...
  7. Cant Purchase certain things from thr Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Purchase certain things from thr Microsoft Store: Today and yesterday i tried to purchase ancient coins for sea of thieves from the store but it says "NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE continue shopping" does anyone know whats wrong here, is it me or is it...
  8. MY OLD GAMERTAG IS NOT PLAYABLE BUT THE NEW ONE IS CANT PURCHASE ANYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY OLD GAMERTAG IS NOT PLAYABLE BUT THE NEW ONE IS CANT PURCHASE ANYTHING: MY OLD GAMERTAG AND PROFILE IS NOT PLAYABLE NOR EXISTING TO BE USED 5174a914-fb23-48b4-9a84-5da420af8f9d
  9. Cant purchase game pass ultimate on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase game pass ultimate on xbox series x: When I tried to buy xbox game pass ultimate on my new xbox series x, it said I had to agree to the terms but the terms checkbox was not showing up and was being blocked by the subscribe and go...
  10. Cant Purchase Microsoft Complete For Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Purchase Microsoft Complete For Xbox Series X: Hi All, I'm trying to buy Microsoft Complete on my xbox but just get the error that the "page failed to load". I can't find the option on the Microsoft Website (I'm just directed to use my xbox...