Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

Discus and support Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've tried several times over the past 3 hours or so and every time it gives me a message stating that something went wrong on Microsoft's end and to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CaseyForsberg, Jun 11, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

I've tried several times over the past 3 hours or so and every time it gives me a message stating that something went wrong on Microsoft's end and to try again later. I just want to get the deal before it expires...
    Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later [​IMG]

:)

CaseyForsberg, Jun 11, 2019 at 9:32 AM
Thema:

Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

1. Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Ultimate

2. Can't purchase BC games from MS store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase BC games from MS store: Hi, I just tried to purchase RDR 1 from MS store but couldn't an error pops up like failed to purchase. I know I cant use wallet there, so I am using my CC, this is the same CC I use for my Gold...
  3. Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription: I am trying to purchase gold membership. It has expired, as it won't let me play certain games and brings up the menu to buy the membership. When I go to do so I get an error message "Try that...
  4. Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10": Hey guys, I can't seem to find anyone who has the same issue as me online and I can't get a hold of Microsoft support for this, I can't seem to make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10", the...
  5. Can't seem to refund gift purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to refund gift purchase: The person I bought a game for can't redeem the code cause he's in another country. So I went to try to request a refund, like the virtual assistant says to do, but there's no option for that...
  6. Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...: Tenho 5,40 no saldo da Microsoft store, e tenho uma promoção de 1 mês de Xbox live gold,e outra de 3 meses de gamepass,ambas por 1 real cada uma,mas quando tento confirmar a compra pede um cartão...
  7. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  8. Can't make Xbox Live Gold purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't make Xbox Live Gold purchases: I'm trying to buy a $1 xbox live gold subscription and when I try to, it keeps saying "We can't make this purchase right now" Even though I have almost $2 on my microsoft account balance. And I...
  9. Can't purchase Microsoft Complete on my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't purchase Microsoft Complete on my Xbox One X: Bought a new Xbox One X yesterday and wanted to add Microsoft Complete, as I already have it in my other X. I went to the MS store on the Xbox itself, as said by Microsoft, and searched for...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game: I have bought Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition with Deals with Gold benefits. Payment was completed on Saturday at 3AM (ID: M6072-4813 using DotPay). But I can't still download it from...