Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

Discus and support Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've tried several times over the past 3 hours or so and every time it gives me a message stating that something went wrong on Microsoft's end and to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CaseyForsberg, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

I've tried several times over the past 3 hours or so and every time it gives me a message stating that something went wrong on Microsoft's end and to try again later. I just want to get the deal before it expires...
    Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later [​IMG]

:)

CaseyForsberg, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

1. Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Ultimate

2. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  3. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  4. Purchased Minecraft on PC can't get it on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft on PC can't get it on Xbox One S: Hello, Recently I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection from the Microsoft Store on my PC, I would now like to transfer the game to my Xbox One S but cannot find a way to do so....
  5. Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game: Hi, I've purchased a game from the Microsoft store. After downloading, the game would not start and requested to redownload the game. I've already redownloaded the but same error exist. Can anyone...
  6. Purchased Team Sonic Racing with broken multiplayer and can't refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Team Sonic Racing with broken multiplayer and can't refund: Hi I purchased Team Sonic Racing for my son and his friend purchased at the same time. They were unable to play online together due to a bug that was identified by Sega support. The only reason...
  7. I can't see the Purchase History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see the Purchase History: I bought a new Xbox one S and was going to download the existing games, but I can't see the purchase history except ForzaHorizon4 and Motors7. What should i do in this case? Please help me!...
  8. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  9. can't purchase xbox game pass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    can't purchase xbox game pass on pc: i can't complete the purchase of the game pass beta. each time i try to purchase the subscription there comes a message that microsoft could not process my payment. i don't live in the US...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game: I have bought Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition with Deals with Gold benefits. Payment was completed on Saturday at 3AM (ID: M6072-4813 using DotPay). But I can't still download it from...