cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store

Discus and support cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello guys iam wondering is there still anyone can purchase xbox 360 games from microsoft store on pc or xbox one x because i tried them both and i got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamingStation 4, Jul 28, 2019.

1. cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store

hello guys iam wondering is there still anyone can purchase xbox 360 games from microsoft store on pc or xbox one x because i tried them both and i got (you have no vaild payment options on file).

i live in UAE.

i would like to read your opinions in this case.

:)

GamingStation 4, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

XBOX 360 store no longer accessible on XBOX one

Hey there ViceroyJustice,

I just wanted to jump in here to see if I can potentially help clarify. The Xbox 360 store and Xbox One store are separate, there is no way to access the full Xbox 360 console store on Xbox One.

However, you can access a section of Xbox 360 Backward Compatible games on the Xbox One store. You do this by going to the Store page and selecting " Browse games" once you're on the main Games page scroll down to the Backward Compatible section and select
    "View all" it sounds to me like this is what you are searching for.

In that section you can purchase Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One. As Internet Expert and ngocphi stated, it's not possible to view the entire Xbox 360 catalog on the Xbox One console. To view everything for sale, you'd need to view the store on either
    an Xbox 360 or Xbox.com.

It's also important to not that not all Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games are purchasable on the Xbox One console and need to be purchased on xbox.com or on an Xbox 360.
  3. Remedy OmG Win User

CoD for Gold

It is available in the store for purchase.... just not on Xbox One because it's an Xbox 360 game, get it?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work for me- bundle only?

You cannot purchase xbox 360 games on the xbox one yet. To get an xbox 360 game, you have to purchase from the xbox 360 store on xbox.com or on an xbox 360 console. Once you have purchased the game, then the game should show in the ready to install section
    in my games and apps.
  5. GamingStation 4 Win User

What game is it that you're trying to purchase?
    bully scholarship edition
  6. GamingStation 4 Win User

Also, are you trying to make the purchase with your Microsoft account balance or credit card/Paypal? The system is not set up to work with the Microsoft account balance for backwards compatible content.
    iam using a debit card
Thema:

1. cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store - Similar Threads - cant purchase 360

2. i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate: Hello whoever is reading this, i'm having an issue with the Xbox Ultimate 1$ subscription. I've been trying to buy it for a few months now. And on every attempt, i wasn't able to buy it I have...
  3. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  4. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  5. Cant purchase 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase 360 games on my xbox one: hey Every time I try to purchase a backwards compatable game through the xbox store I get a "no valid payment option" message but i never used to get it I've tried multiple payment types and...
  6. Cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one: On my Xbox one I tried to purchase call of duty world at war but I says that I cant make that purchase. On Xbox support I says that child and teen accounts cant make these purchases on the Xbox...
  7. Purchased a tv show (code monkeys) back on my 360, cant get it on my one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a tv show (code monkeys) back on my 360, cant get it on my one.: I own both seasons, but I cant find it on my purchase history because it dosnt go back far enough. I just want to watch the shows I have purchased. Thank you 54317ab3-64a4-4580-a969-5cab55054537
  8. Cant purchase any of the 360 backward compitable games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase any of the 360 backward compitable games: trying to purchase any of the backward compitable games on XB1 or tough windows send me to a error page saying i found a glitch is there any answer to that ? i cant get super meat boy and...
  9. Cant purchase on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase on xbox 360: hey, so Im trying to rent the interview on xbox live, but whenever I click confirm purchase, It says my account cannot purchase content. I have edited my privacy settings to adult and custom, each...
  10. Cant purchase games from xbox 360 live shop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase games from xbox 360 live shop: I've got a credit card and i registered it on xbox website, but when i am trying to buy xomething, there is no info of my registered credit card and i can only register one more from my xbox. But...