Can't purchase Xbox 360 games in Xbox Live Gold for the last 2 months in Russia

Discus and support Can't purchase Xbox 360 games in Xbox Live Gold for the last 2 months in Russia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox One games purchases fine, Xbox 360 isn't. This doesn't work on my Xbox device or website Xbox.com. Previously, there were no problems. So it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by unrealjohn, Sep 13, 2020.

1. unrealjohn
    unrealjohn Guest

Xbox One games purchases fine, Xbox 360 isn't. This doesn't work on my Xbox device or website Xbox.com.

Previously, there were no problems. So it became in the last 2 months.

Help, pls )

:)

unrealjohn, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Marcos RogérioFerre Win User

I can´t download the game for xbox 360 this month

I don't think that's the problem. My region is correct and I've donwloaded in the xbox live gold last month. I can't download the xbox 360 game offered this month.
  3. aquabenedicta Win User

Can't purchase free gold games

Hello!

I purchased a 1 month free gold status in october. In my account info I have:

Xbox Live gold status tll 18.11.2015

(I already "bought" a few games last month, but this ones I can't)
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

اكس بوكس ذهب .. لا املك بطاقة ائتنمانية

If I understand correctly you bought a 65$ Xbox Gift card and tried to purchase Xbox Live Gold with it but it asked for your creditcard instead?

Unfortunately you can't purchase Xbox Live gold using gift card, you'll need to either buy Xbox Live Gold cards which come in 1-3-6-12 months (promotional ones can have an extra month or 2) or you'll need to purchase it using a creditcard.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why do we need a credit card to download free Xbox 360 games?

Sorry mispoke ion that last one or have a 360 to use currency instead I can't edit that last line

As per the requirements of xbox live you must have a valid payment option on file for games with gold or any Web purchases

And yes xbox one counts as a Web purchases
  6. GuardianLegendz Win User

games with gold

There are a total of 4 games with gold games a month. 2 360 games and 2 One games. 1 of each from the 1st to the 15th, and then 2 new ones starting on the 16th. You can only get the games that are advertised.
    Hi AwesomeLiam0927,

Yeah as Smwutches said there are a total of 4 games available a month on Games with Gold.

- 2 Xbox One games

- 2 Xbox 360 games

You can't pick the games yourself, the games are chosen by the Xbox Team themselves.

For more information have a look at
    Games with Gold
    ......Have a nice day :)

- ML
Thema:

1. Can't purchase Xbox 360 games in Xbox Live Gold for the last 2 months in Russia - Similar Threads - Can't purchase 360

2. Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.: Hello. I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc. Used the pc because on the console itself it kept giving me this dumb error that I...
  3. Can't purchase Xbox 360 games or redeem Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Xbox 360 games or redeem Games with Gold games: Hi, this is an issue I've been having for over a week now. I'm trying to purchase an original Xbox game and redeem an Xbox 360 Games with Gold game (Toybox Turbos) and I'm able to do neither....
  4. Can't Purchase a game through Xbox 360 or directly from the website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Purchase a game through Xbox 360 or directly from the website.: Hi, I have been trying to Purchase GTA V and I keep getting an error message saying purchase cannot be completed at this time. I have tried two different cards and they are both working fine so...
  5. Original Xbox and 360 games can't be purchased from the Xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox and 360 games can't be purchased from the Xbox store.: Hey all I have a issue which pertains towards the purchasing of original and 360 Xbox games via Xbox store. A few days ago I have recently put twenty five dollars onto my microsoft balance so I...
  6. Can't see all Xbox 360 purchases for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see all Xbox 360 purchases for download: I've had Gold for five years or so and have been pretty diligent at 'buying' my offerings of free games each month. Over time I've upgraded to an Xbox One, then added a One S. I recently setup a...
  7. Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting: Dear Help Desk, I purchased Driver: San Francisco for the Xbox 360, but now I can't re-download the game after replacing my hard drive. Ubisoft Customer Service advises me the problem is with the...
  8. Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game: Hi, I've purchased a game from the Microsoft store. After downloading, the game would not start and requested to redownload the game. I've already redownloaded the but same error exist. Can anyone...
  9. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  10. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...