Cant Re download already owned game

Discus and support Cant Re download already owned game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own assassins creed black flag, but cant find it in my owned games section anywhere. i go to the store to re download it, but it wants to charge me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MA7T, Jul 1, 2020.

1. MA7T
    MA7T Guest

I own assassins creed black flag, but cant find it in my owned games section anywhere. i go to the store to re download it, but it wants to charge me again. I 100% own the xbox one version of this game already!, can anyone advise please?

:)

MA7T, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Faulk Smash Win User

Try refreshing the "My Games & Apps" section.

Open your guide on the console by pressing the controller power jewel once. Highlight the My Games & Apps tab. Press the menu/start button on your controller and selecting refresh.

If after you refresh the My Games & Apps app. You're still unable to find the games in the Ready to install list. Go into the Store on your console and find the game you've purchased. If your account owns the game. When you look in the games store page.
    You'll see the option to install instead of purchase.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

iCloud storage upgrade not showing on xbox

You already can access your DLC at a friend's house. Log into Live on the friend's console, then re-download the DLC you already own.
  4. Whipidhinio Win User

Xbox original games Questions no answers

If you do have an official 360 Hard Drive, check your download history see its there, then delete the game and re-download. If you cant play it then, check OutKast's link out if you haven't already.
  5. x47z Win User

Free downloadable content for Forza 5 not working.

It did fix the problem BUT partially only.

What I mean by partially is that I can own the cars and have them working after uninstalling and re-installing the game and going into careers and then from the in-game garage,but if you try to re-download it from the store or the in-game store app it does
    not work,still saying I already own the cars even if I don't have them downloaded yet on my console or profile.
  6. DuFFuL Win User

xbox one disc and digital

You have to re buy the game as digital but don't have to download it as its already installed. The disc is just there to check you own it. If you buy it digitally, you don't need the disc.
Thema:

1. Cant Re download already owned game - Similar Threads - Cant download already

2. I cant download some digital games to my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download some digital games to my XBOX 360: Long ago i bought three digital games in the xbox store on my XBox 360 system. They where Gears of War 3, Assassins Creed Black Flag and Call of Duty Black ops. When trying to download them now,...
  3. cant download crysis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download crysis: Hi so i have ea access but i cant download the crysis trilogy which ea just added to the vault, its asking me to buy it does anyone else has this problem? thanks....
  4. Cant download my profile on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download my profile on 360: My 360 profile just stopped working this morning. Couldn't get on xbox live so googled it and tried all the options ive found, but nothing is working. So i deleted profile and tried to re-download...
  5. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...: i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to...
  6. Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A: Hi, As there are a small number of people reporting issues with this at the moment, I'd recommend keeping an eye on the following pages: Xbox Live Status page Xbox Support Twitter page In the...
  7. Cant download profile on xbox oneX error code 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile on xbox oneX error code 8015000A: I'm seeing this issue with people trying to redownload their profiles on the xbox 360, but I'm having this issue on my xbox one x. **** is going on man. Microsoft should reimburse everyone for...
  8. Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.: I originally purchased a digital copy of halo reach after my disc was ruined so i could play on my firsr gen xbox one and my Xbox 360 elite. I had no problem downloading the game onto both...
  9. Microsoft says it is already downloaded and cant find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says it is already downloaded and cant find the game: My computer crashed and I reformatted it but when downloaded Solitaire back on had to remove it twice cause of errors. Now I updated windows and all my Microsoft games are working but I cant find...
  10. I cant reload $ download $ my already bought puzzles for some reason .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant reload $ download $ my already bought puzzles for some reason .: I bought puzzles with my earned points ,,, but had to reset my laptop and now my already downloaded puzzles ( bought ) wont reload . can someone be of assistance as to why this...