Cant Read Disk

Discus and support Cant Read Disk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start to play Campaign the screen suddenly said the disk can't be read. Why does it do this? 15c584f4-e0d9-41cd-97a7-b822ed26b930 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by psudo12, Dec 27, 2014.

1. psudo12
    psudo12 Guest

Cant Read Disk

When I start to play Campaign the screen suddenly said the disk can't be read. Why does it do this?

:)

psudo12, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Xbox Runs all games perfectly but MW3 which makes loud noise and is unreadable

it says cant read disk still

Cant Read Disk :(

SoundlessBadge3, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Maitre Guigz
    Maitre Guigz Guest
    Fresh new xbox one : Cant read games

Really ?

Just bought an xboxone with 2 games.

The console cant even read them. Error message " We cant read that disk blabla"

Maitre Guigz, Dec 27, 2014
  4. SoundlessBadge3 Win User

Xbox Runs all games perfectly but MW3 which makes loud noise and is unreadable

it says cant read disk still

:(
  5. thatblackguy05 Win User

Should I Upgrade to a New Slim xbox 360 Model or wait for the Next generation console?

The problem is that sometimes it wont read the disk so i cant install it.
  6. wolf lover777 Win User

Xbox cant find the latest update for my game

ok now its sayign it cant read the disk the game is brand new!
  7. murmale Win User

issue in forza horizon

I have the same problem...cant read my disk - on demand version
  8. Raw Apocalypze Win User

mw3 disk read error fix

i cant even play offline, still get the "unable to read disk" error...
Thema:

Cant Read Disk

1. Cant Read Disk - Similar Threads - Cant Read Disk

2. Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live: Hi there, hoping someone can help me. My son received a voucher for xbox live but where you scratch off the code it is damaged and you cant read it. Is there a way that we can get a new code?...
  3. Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004): Im trying to play Monster Hunter World but when i insert the disk into my xbox 1 i keep getting a message saying "cant read license, check to see if disc is dirty or damaged" error code...
  4. Cant read disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant read disc: So I will end up purchasing a new system im sure but for now im committed to fixing this one. 250g Xbox 360 slim e i believe has a Hitachi drive(in case thats relevant) started one day with mw2,...
  5. xbox 360 cant read disc and usb for system update gives error 22FB-3CD6-B800-0F00-C000-0013

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 cant read disc and usb for system update gives error 22FB-3CD6-B800-0F00-C000-0013: Good Day My xbox 360 original wants a system update but it doesn't read the disc and usb when trying to update. 87e5d444-0ac9-4bd8-a3e8-4b8e7e531853
  6. Xbox one X cant read disc-based games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X cant read disc-based games: My xbox one X wont read any disc based games. I had a original xbox one and i got a X for christmas. But when i put the disc in nothing happens. I did a network game transfer from my old to new...
  7. Cant read signs, books, nametags, and other people signs because it been Censored?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant read signs, books, nametags, and other people signs because it been Censored?!: For Minecraft Xbox 360: Here I been having trouble since around Dec. 23. Here it affecting all my world I created. I try to look for what wrong on my own but no answers to be found. I know my...
  8. Destiny (cant read disk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny (cant read disk): im getting cant read disk please enter a xbox disc or blu ray etc etc anyone else getting this? 72f87d79-6254-42c8-8c0e-07b3514a270d
  9. xbox one cant read 360 discs because of priview /insider

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one cant read 360 discs because of priview /insider: hello i have the problem that my xbox one doesn't read my backward Compatibility 360 game discs i talk with the support and they send me to thefforums because of preview/insider...
  10. XBOX CANT READ CD GAME BUT MOVIE OK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CANT READ CD GAME BUT MOVIE OK: HI MY XBOX CANT READ GAME LOOKS LIKE.... SEEM LIKE THERE IS A RECALL FOR IT. THANKS 9f200d79-da42-4436-a60b-cb1537040547