Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live

Discus and support Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, hoping someone can help me. My son received a voucher for xbox live but where you scratch off the code it is damaged and you cant read it. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FionaGood, Aug 14, 2019.

1. FionaGood
    FionaGood Guest

Hi there, hoping someone can help me. My son received a voucher for xbox live but where you scratch off the code it is damaged and you cant read it. Is there a way that we can get a new code?

:)

FionaGood, Aug 14, 2019
  2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

issue with red dead redemption 1

Is the Read Dead Redemption Code from the region you live in? Xbox 360 codes are region locked
  3. XxXJoeBlastXxX Win User

Contact Xbox Support by chat or request a callback. They can assist you check the serial number on the card and give you the whole code.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Fiona,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to redeem a code for Xbox Live to your account due to the code being severely damaged.

It would be best in this case to reach out to our customer support team for assistance with this case. Our team is better
    fitted with the tools necessary for reviewing this issue.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. tjayars Win User

Need some help with recent giveaway

I never received an email either just a message over xbox live. The message had a phone number to call and a redemption code. Not sure that they cant resend because one of my friends said they did get a second message monday reminding them to redeem the
    code after they got the initial one last thursday.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Microsoft - $10 Xbox Gift Card (3-Pack) Invalid!

Hello Humanist Knight!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue. Check out this page here to troubleshoot code redemption issues:

troubleshoot Xbox Live code redemption
    . If that doesn't help, please go ahead and post a new thread with any details and troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way you can be provided support tailored specifically for you!
Thema:

1. Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live - Similar Threads - Cant read redemption

2. Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004): Im trying to play Monster Hunter World but when i insert the disk into my xbox 1 i keep getting a message saying "cant read license, check to see if disc is dirty or damaged" error code...
  3. Cant read disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant read disc: So I will end up purchasing a new system im sure but for now im committed to fixing this one. 250g Xbox 360 slim e i believe has a Hitachi drive(in case thats relevant) started one day with mw2,...
  4. xbox 360 cant read disc and usb for system update gives error 22FB-3CD6-B800-0F00-C000-0013

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 cant read disc and usb for system update gives error 22FB-3CD6-B800-0F00-C000-0013: Good Day My xbox 360 original wants a system update but it doesn't read the disc and usb when trying to update. 87e5d444-0ac9-4bd8-a3e8-4b8e7e531853
  5. Xbox one X cant read disc-based games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X cant read disc-based games: My xbox one X wont read any disc based games. I had a original xbox one and i got a X for christmas. But when i put the disc in nothing happens. I did a network game transfer from my old to new...
  6. Cant read signs, books, nametags, and other people signs because it been Censored?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant read signs, books, nametags, and other people signs because it been Censored?!: For Minecraft Xbox 360: Here I been having trouble since around Dec. 23. Here it affecting all my world I created. I try to look for what wrong on my own but no answers to be found. I know my...
  7. Cant Read Disc Error Message For Digital Copy Of Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Read Disc Error Message For Digital Copy Of Game: This is the 4th time this has happened, I download GoW:Judgement from Games With Gold play the game for a while and in the middle of going through the game I get the " cant read disc error message...
  8. 4th Time Getting Cant Read Disc Error Message For Games With Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4th Time Getting Cant Read Disc Error Message For Games With Gold: This has been happening for the past couple months, I download a game from Games With Gold play the game for a while and in the middle of going through the game I get the " cant read disc error...
  9. xbox one cant read 360 discs because of priview /insider

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one cant read 360 discs because of priview /insider: hello i have the problem that my xbox one doesn't read my backward Compatibility 360 game discs i talk with the support and they send me to thefforums because of preview/insider...
  10. XBOX CANT READ CD GAME BUT MOVIE OK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CANT READ CD GAME BUT MOVIE OK: HI MY XBOX CANT READ GAME LOOKS LIKE.... SEEM LIKE THERE IS A RECALL FOR IT. THANKS 9f200d79-da42-4436-a60b-cb1537040547