cant receive game invites or party invites anywhere

Discus and support cant receive game invites or party invites anywhere in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This seems like a longshot at this point but I haven't received game invites or party invites from my friends for 10 days now. I get messages and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quantum StuNz, Feb 12, 2020.

1. cant receive game invites or party invites anywhere

This seems like a longshot at this point but I haven't received game invites or party invites from my friends for 10 days now. I get messages and private chat invites but not party or game. I have tried removing my profile and power cycling by holding
    down the button for 10 seconds and removing the cable for a minute and that didn't work. i tried factory resetting the console and that didn't work. I've turned off notifications and turned them back on and that didn't work. I cleared my mac address and that
    didn't work either. It's only on this account my other accounts work just fine. I can't receive party invites on the xbox app on this account either. I also realized on the website for settings under xbox one/windows 10 online safety I cant change anything
    under that. Any suggestions?

:)

Quantum StuNz, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Quantum StuNz Win User

my NAT type is open and I have no current enforcement actions on my account. It is an adult account.
  3. DethCometh Win User

Same thing with me, literally have done everything I could think of to rectify the issue. Happened after a recent patch and nothing fixes the issue.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Quantum StuNz,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We recommend toggling the UPnP setting in your router settings. We will provide instructions on how to complete this process.

This requires that you log in to your router or gateway. You can find this information on the manual or support website for your device. If you received your device from your internet service provider, you can reach
    out to them for assistance with logging in to your router or locating UPnP. We hope this information helps Quantum StuNz!

Follow these steps to turn UPnP off and on:

1. Log in to your router's web-based configuration page to and make sure UPnP is turned on.

Note Refer to your router's documentation or support website for help turning UPnP on for the first time, or off and then back on. Make sure that the router is restarted each time you update any router settings. If the router doesn’t restart
      automatically, restart it manually.
    2. Turn the UPnP setting off, and then save your changes.
    3. Restart your console from a full shutdown and restart all network hardware (your modem and router). Removing the power cords, waiting 10–20 seconds, and plugging the power cords back in is the best way to ensure a full power cycle.
    4. Log in to your router's web-based configuration page to and make sure UPnP is turned off.
    5. Turn the UPnP setting back on, and then save your changes again. If there’s another setting labeled Zero Config, ensure that this setting is turned on.
    6. Restart all network hardware (your modem and router).
  5. Quantum StuNz Win User

its not I have had this account for years this only started 10 days ago its currently being investigated by microsoft
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Is it possible this is a child account? Depending on the age set on the account it could affect things such as this.
Thema:

1. cant receive game invites or party invites anywhere - Similar Threads - cant receive game

2. I cant receive invite. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant receive invite. Help!: So my xbox for the past few days wont receive invites to games or party's and messages i've tried resetting the MAC address and removing my profile then adding it back but nothing has worked!!...
  3. Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP: So this issue is not as uncommon as I thought since I'm seeing several posts on it elsewhere. The problem is that there is no real solution to it that is working this time. I can confirm that...
  4. 2Wire: Cant receive game invites from anyone but people on friends list

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Cant receive game invites from anyone but people on friends list: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Cant receive game invites from anyone but people on friends list Its been weeks and I can not figure out why I can not receive game invites from people who are not on my...
  5. Cant play online, but receive games and play from Free can

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online, but receive games and play from Free can: Hello, today 4.1 i bought xbox live gold, and code i put to my xbox account, i can receive Free games for sale and play them but i cant play multiplayer, i tried it on Gta online and tom clancy's...
  6. Cant receive game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant receive game invites: when lfg, i cant receive game invites from non friends. Nat is open. Help? ab43c7ae-9910-4c8e-9aac-e730af15f514
  7. I receive a code for an XBOX 360 game and i cant used because i have an XBOX ONE !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I receive a code for an XBOX 360 game and i cant used because i have an XBOX ONE !: You send me a Code for the XBOX 360 game MAX: The Curse of Brotherhood but i cant download because i only have an XBOX ONE ! Please send me a code for the XBOX ONE Version ! My user is :...
  8. Cant send mess or receive game inv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send mess or receive game inv: i cant receive or send mess or send game invites Norge recieve them 887467b7-a653-4ede-b22f-3ae61e5baef2
  9. Cant receive game invite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant receive game invite: Sup everyone, i cant receive game invite for the party invite its good but when someone invite me to play i dont receive anything.. Someone can help ? Thanks 88964dc0-fbf0-4c21-bf06-23ff2934fbc0
  10. cant receive game invites from people not on friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant receive game invites from people not on friends list: I dont have a settings or privacy issue that I'm aware of. I can not receive game or party invites from people on my friends list. I dont receive them 100% of the time on people that are on my...