CANT RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ON XBOX ONE CONSOLE

Discus and support CANT RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ON XBOX ONE CONSOLE in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i havnt received my xbox preview dashboard app on my xbox but received the message on my xbox glass app and on xbox.com that the app was ready to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xxxDANNYBOY1, Jun 24, 2015.

1. xxxDANNYBOY1
    xxxDANNYBOY1 Guest

i havnt received my xbox preview dashboard app on my xbox but received the message on my xbox glass app and on xbox.com that the app was ready to be downloaded and unable to because the app hasnt showed up in my notifications . please respond back asap thank
    you

:)

xxxDANNYBOY1, Jun 24, 2015
  2. SovietMethod
    SovietMethod Guest
    Not Receiving Notifications or Achievements via xbox app

I cant receive notifications or achievements on xbox app. Also Xbox app not picking up mic.

SovietMethod, Jun 24, 2015
  3. not receiving party/game invites and notifications from anyone.

Hey rayqyazaEX,

If another profile is signed in, does that profile receive notifications just fine? As XBF Chris J has stated, please check out the

Pop-up notifications on Xbox One
    for more info and the Xbox One preferences guide for changing notification settings. If the account and/or console was recently enrolled in the preview program these settings may have changed. Let me know if this helps CANT RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ON XBOX ONE CONSOLE :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Jun 24, 2015
  4. CANT RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ON XBOX ONE CONSOLE

Hey there xxxDANNYBOY1!

In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forum. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Jun 25, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there xxxDANNYBOY1!

In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forum. Thanks in advance!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Notifications

Hi Natpars,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are receiving unwanted notices from Mixer. Are you receiving these messages in "Messages from Xbox Live" or in your Notification Center? You can adjust settings for notifications by following steps here:

Pop-up Notifications on Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

For Xbox One the notification is:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

As stated before you can't contact anyone regarding a console ban.
  8. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

not receiving party/game invites and notifications from anyone.

Hey rayqyazaEX,

If another profile is signed in, does that profile receive notifications just fine? As XBF Chris J has stated, please check out the

Pop-up notifications on Xbox One
    for more info and the Xbox One preferences guide for changing notification settings. If the account and/or console was recently enrolled in the preview program these settings may have changed. Let me know if this helps :)
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Annoying Cortana Popup on Bootup.

No one is asking you to set it up at this time unless you are still getting the notifications when you start up your console. Are you still receiving that notification?
Thema:

1. CANT RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ON XBOX ONE CONSOLE - Similar Threads - CANT RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS

2. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  3. Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I just receive my Xbox One X: Hello before I write this I would just like to say thank you to however takes the time to read this. I am going to college soon and I want a Xbox for my dorm. I went online and waited for a good...
  4. Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged: Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says, "Try again-We had trouble getting your...
  5. Still cant receive my dragon coins un trove from the Xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Still cant receive my dragon coins un trove from the Xbox rewards: I have 100+ dragon coins waiting to be redeemed i ask u xbox reward if you can finally send me the codes for them pls its been 20 days and no response yet please respond...
  6. Cant play online, but receive games and play from Free can

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online, but receive games and play from Free can: Hello, today 4.1 i bought xbox live gold, and code i put to my xbox account, i can receive Free games for sale and play them but i cant play multiplayer, i tried it on Gta online and tom clancy's...
  7. Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone: so as i said in my previous post i am no longer able to receive notifications on my windows phone from smart glass about like the messages i am receiving and am trying to figure out why or how to...
  8. Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone: i used to get notifications all the time no problems on my phone from messages and stuff now its not working yes notifications are check and ive tried the troubleshooting unistall turn off thing...
  9. I need help. My acount doesn't update (im online) and i cant receive achievements because of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help. My acount doesn't update (im online) and i cant receive achievements because of ...: I need help please. One night i was playing my xbox and unlocked an achievement. As that happened a blackout happened and now my acount wont update on the xbox phone app and i cant receive...
  10. I CANT RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS AND INVITATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS ON MY XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS AND INVITATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS ON MY XBOX: I just bought my xbox yesterday, and when i logged in my profil i cant receive any notifications i reset the settings of my account, i tried another account, i reboot my xbox and deleted my games...