cant recommend girlfriend for goldmembership in xboxrewards

Discus and support cant recommend girlfriend for goldmembership in xboxrewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; she had profile long time ago and new profile is probably connected to her old e-mail(microsoftaccount)is that why? if we can sort this out girlfriend... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BabOne1, Jun 28, 2014.

1. BabOne1
    BabOne1 Guest

she had profile long time ago and new profile is probably connected to her old e-mail(microsoftaccount)is that why? if we can sort this out girlfriend will start plaing again, you will make money i will have fun!

:)

BabOne1, Jun 28, 2014
  2. Euskefeurat
    Euskefeurat Guest
    Gold membership

Can u pay for goldmembership with ur microsoft points?

Euskefeurat, Jun 28, 2014
  3. Annoyed with xbox live

you can buy Goldmembership codes. Try this.

Xx ROZILLA xX, Jun 28, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The only reason the old email account would affect it is if she can't get emails from there. If you're getting an error message just trying to refer her, make sure she's a Rewards member too and make sure you're entering her gamertag exactly as it's shown
    on Live.

If you still have issues, you will need to make a post in the Rewards program forum so support can check into it -

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
    You will need to post her gamertag so they can check.

Smwutches, Jun 28, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

The only reason the old email account would affect it is if she can't get emails from there. If you're getting an error message just trying to refer her, make sure she's a Rewards member too and make sure you're entering her gamertag exactly as it's shown
    on Live.

If you still have issues, you will need to make a post in the Rewards program forum so support can check into it -

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
    You will need to post her gamertag so they can check.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Annoyed with xbox live

you can buy Goldmembership codes. Try this.
  7. Phegasus Win User

Renewal promo points not received

Like all promo points 6 - 8 weeks from the end date of the promotion. Unless it's XboxRewards, which then check the FAQ at www.rewards.xbox.com/faq.
  8. BrandlyF1 Win User

Xbox live gold bug

I have the same issue. My Goldmembership lasts until March18 but GTA or Forza 7 says my profile has not the permission to play online.. I purchased also a 3-Month Prepaidcard.
  9. PINO 7610 Win User

0x80131500 code

I got the same problem, using a xbox one. In the store section free with xbox goldmembership. I the message: try again. Page can not load, try again later. Ending with same code
Thema:

1. cant recommend girlfriend for goldmembership in xboxrewards - Similar Threads - cant recommend girlfriend

2. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  3. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  4. Cant download the OSU2 zip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download the OSU2 zip.: cant reach OSU2. 83e16048-f602-464e-9b7e-aeb401db51db
  5. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  6. cant play on realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play on realms: im playing Minecraft bedrock on pc. im trying to join my friends realm (hes on switch) and it keeps saying I need to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but it keeps on taking me to a thread instead of...
  7. cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC: hey im trying to get that 1 month for 1$ xbox game pass for pc but it keeps asking me how i want to pay the rest... i have 2$ in my account 49cba14a-4827-4261-a80e-61af43fbf70f
  8. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  9. i cant play onling

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play onling: why cant i not play onling any more f1389c5f-4438-4f4e-baf7-d10c353b9b37
  10. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!: Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every...