cant recommend girlfriend for goldmembership in xboxrewards

Discus and support cant recommend girlfriend for goldmembership in xboxrewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; she had profile long time ago and new profile is probably connected to her old e-mail(microsoftaccount)is that why? if we can sort this out girlfriend... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BabOne1, Jun 28, 2014.

1. BabOne1
    BabOne1 Guest

she had profile long time ago and new profile is probably connected to her old e-mail(microsoftaccount)is that why? if we can sort this out girlfriend will start plaing again, you will make money i will have fun!

:)

BabOne1, Jun 28, 2014
  2. Euskefeurat
    Euskefeurat Guest
    Gold membership

Can u pay for goldmembership with ur microsoft points?

Euskefeurat, Jun 28, 2014
  3. Annoyed with xbox live

you can buy Goldmembership codes. Try this.

Xx ROZILLA xX, Jun 28, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The only reason the old email account would affect it is if she can't get emails from there. If you're getting an error message just trying to refer her, make sure she's a Rewards member too and make sure you're entering her gamertag exactly as it's shown
    on Live.

If you still have issues, you will need to make a post in the Rewards program forum so support can check into it -

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
    You will need to post her gamertag so they can check.

Smwutches, Jun 28, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

The only reason the old email account would affect it is if she can't get emails from there. If you're getting an error message just trying to refer her, make sure she's a Rewards member too and make sure you're entering her gamertag exactly as it's shown
    on Live.

If you still have issues, you will need to make a post in the Rewards program forum so support can check into it -

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
    You will need to post her gamertag so they can check.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Annoyed with xbox live

you can buy Goldmembership codes. Try this.
  7. Phegasus Win User

Renewal promo points not received

Like all promo points 6 - 8 weeks from the end date of the promotion. Unless it's XboxRewards, which then check the FAQ at www.rewards.xbox.com/faq.
  8. BrandlyF1 Win User

Xbox live gold bug

I have the same issue. My Goldmembership lasts until March18 but GTA or Forza 7 says my profile has not the permission to play online.. I purchased also a 3-Month Prepaidcard.
  9. PINO 7610 Win User

0x80131500 code

I got the same problem, using a xbox one. In the store section free with xbox goldmembership. I the message: try again. Page can not load, try again later. Ending with same code
Thema:

1. cant recommend girlfriend for goldmembership in xboxrewards - Similar Threads - cant recommend girlfriend

2. Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser: Everytime i want to read the xbox news page for insider patch notes i get a HTML error and i have to clear my cookies just to get on the site again. Its really annoying having to sign into every...
  3. Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online multiplayer on call of duty world at war: I bought cod waw on the Microsoft Store already having a Xbox game pass one month sub after it expired I bought xbox live gold for one month but I could play all my other games online but when try...
  4. Cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live: I have a xbox one s and it wont let me connect to xbox live how do i fix the problem it showing go to xbox/status i am connected to network but wont let me connect to xbox live...
  5. [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

in XBoX on Windows
    [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen: I've just started Blair Witch on PC, however before I've actually "played" anything, I hit what appears to be a bug that I cant move past. On the very first level, where your character arrives at...
  6. Cant get some items in the xbox avatar store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant get some items in the xbox avatar store: So i was buying some stuff for my xbox avatar when certain items wouldnt be added. Like i wanted to get the free Nike Air Jordan shoes but it kept saying try again. Same goes with dress ups and...
  7. Cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live: When I connect to Xbox Live, it shows my NAT as open, but it also shows that services are unavailable below that. I've had this problem for 4 days now, I've tried resetting everything, I have no...
  8. cant get to the guide screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get to the guide screen: I turn my xbox on and I get the starts screen that stays there for an extended amount of time then when it finally loads that it takes to a blank screen then after a while it tells me something...
  9. cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved): i prolly became famous this last week because of the amount of questions i asked. anyway, i just completed halo reach in halo the mastercheif collection but i can play the others, i finished all...
  10. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...