Can't reconnect my Xbox elite series 2 controller to my computer.

Discus and support Can't reconnect my Xbox elite series 2 controller to my computer. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a problem with my controller, when I'll go to Bluetooth & other devices and choose Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, there is no option to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LUKISO2, May 25, 2021.

1. LUKISO2
    LUKISO2 Guest

Hi, I've got a problem with my controller, when I'll go to Bluetooth & other devices and choose Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, there is no option to connect, just remove device (viz. photo)...

Can't reconnect my Xbox elite series 2 controller to my computer. [​IMG]

If anyone knows what to do about it, so I don't need to remove the controller and then add it again...

Any help would be appreciated, thank you. Can't reconnect my Xbox elite series 2 controller to my computer. :D

:)

LUKISO2, May 25, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
  4. Shinonc Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

Having similar Issues. My Elite series 2 controller works fine for about an hour or so, then will disconnect. Half the time it will auto reconnect after 2 or 3 seconds, the other half it will not reconnect at all and I have to manually turn off the controller
    and turn it back on for it to reconnect. Each time it does disconnect the frame rate of the game plummets for a few seconds. Then after some time passes, roughly an hour give or take, the issue will repeat for the entire gaming session.

My windows 10 is up to date as of this posting at build 1909 and my Elite series 2 controller is updated as well.

The support article for troubleshooting bluetooth issues on windows 10 does not help with the issue.

I have never connected the Elite series 2 controller to my Xbox One S, I bought it solely for PC gaming.

Forgot to mention, I am connecting via bluetooth. I do not have a wireless adapter nor do I want to connect using a usb cable.
  5. Nickrey1 Win User

XBox Elite Series 2 with Sticky left trigger

my new XBox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday
  6. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
Thema:

1. Can't reconnect my Xbox elite series 2 controller to my computer. - Similar Threads - Can't reconnect elite

2. Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 )

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 ): Hey everyone i hope you're having a good day. I have xbox series x and before i buy any tv for it, i did watched so many reviews on YouTube that said LG NANO86 can run the series x on 4K UHD at...
  3. I can't log in in xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log in in xbox live: I can't login un xbox live , the error code is 0x87DD002C and i haven't found anything to fix it. I've tried uninstalling and installing again, my account works fine in the web browser....
  4. Can't select drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive: So this just randomly started happening and I have no clue what to do you where to start. I try to install what it tells me but it never allows me to install the program, and it made me buy the...
  5. My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code: I can't read my Xbox gift card code because it's damaged and when I try to call Microsoft it just takes me to a virtual assistant that I can't do anything with 339801cd-2a3a-42e8-bcf0-9268219f3b91
  6. Can't Download Xbox 360 Profile to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Xbox 360 Profile to Xbox One: Today, I tried to play an Xbox 360 game downloaded to my Xbox One, only to find that my Xbox 360 profile has been deleted. I tried to redownload it, it gets through downloading my profile, then...
  7. When Headset in use, can't reconnect controller until hard-reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Headset in use, can't reconnect controller until hard-reset?: Hi, I absolutely can't connect my Controller anymore as soon as my Headset was connected. I facing this issue single time I connect my Headset. I can exactly reproduce the issue: If Headset is...
  8. i can't reconnect the xbox one pad to the wireless receiver.

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't reconnect the xbox one pad to the wireless receiver.: In Windows 10, i can connect the xbox one pad to the wireless receiver. However, The pad turns off when i don't use it, and when i try to reconnect, the connection is not established and the pad...
  9. Xbox one controller can't reconnect after it's disconnected once on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller can't reconnect after it's disconnected once on PC.: I have an Xbox one elite controller that I'm using on my win 10 PC. I've got it connected through a dongle but everytime the controller disconnects it can't reconnect no matter what I try. I...
  10. Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnect when starting any game, can't reconnect.: I can connect to xbox live just fine, though sometimes I have to run the connection test twice. Sometimes it fails to connect to the internet, sometimes live, but never the router. I sign into...