Can't record clips or stream on Twitch

Discus and support Can't record clips or stream on Twitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, hopefully someone can help me. I can't stream on Twitch anymore. I can start a broadcast but the stream will just stop itself with no warning... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Bad John43, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Can't record clips or stream on Twitch

Hi, hopefully someone can help me. I can't stream on Twitch anymore. I can start a broadcast but the stream will just stop itself with no warning almost immediately after. More importantly, when I try to record a game clip it will not record properly. Instead if being 45 seconds it ranges from like 6-17 seconds and never has audio. I've tried most of the obvious things that one could think would fix it. I've tried power cycling, disabling and reenabling captures. Changing capture duration and quality, can't think of much else that would fix it. Thank you.

:)

Big Bad John43, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Staci Holubek
    Staci Holubek New Member
    ******Has anyone figured this out? Everything has been fine streaming and clipping til just a few days ago. I'm having literally this exact same problem with no knowledge of how to fix this. My storage is fine both xbox and live*******

Staci Holubek, Nov 13, 2021
  3. JTerk438 Win User

Record That

The closest you can get to watching/recording RB4 gameplay is watching someone stream it through Twitch. The licensing issue is why you can't record game clips. I doubt it'll be available at all in RB4's lifespan.
  4. MurderTramp17 Win User

No twitch streaming, Anyone care?

The small clip recording is still available at launch so I don't kind twitch not being available for full streaming
  5. YTM Nova Win User

Xbox One Recording Feature Not Working

Abduljaleel, If you're having problems with the recording feature, you could install twitch on your Xbox. And record your clips that way because you can download your twitch streams as long as you have a computer, but if you don't have a computer, I honestly
    don't know.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How can I get voices to record on my Xbox game captures?

Hi Y0itsdanni! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation

Xbox clips don't record voice/game chat currently, you can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay, or stream the content trough twitch and the do the clips from your Vod
  7. DaveFalcon73 Win User

Xbox One Twitch - Access Revoked???

Well now I have the added insult that I can't use Game DVR to record clips because Twitch thinks its broadcasting and isn't, even though I quit Twitch, Game DVR thinks Twitch is still broadcasting :(
Thema:

Can't record clips or stream on Twitch

1. Can't record clips or stream on Twitch - Similar Threads - Can't record clips

2. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  3. I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar: Hello I have 2 problems: 1- I can't record with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem 2- I can't clip with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem And that's not helping me:...
  4. Xbox series x can't handle recording 4k clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x can't handle recording 4k clip: My xbox series x constantly lags when recording clips (30 seconds clips) and crash when doing a full screen record. I have alpha skip also the audio is sometime out of sync submitted by...
  5. I can't find my friends recorded clips anymore and need help.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find my friends recorded clips anymore and need help.: It used to be easy to see your friends clips but now I'm having a hard time finding them. Is the only way to see clips now is through their activity feed? submitted by /u/nicklegit50 [link]...
  6. Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?: My son wants to record his voice over gameclips he makes and there is an option to record mic however it does not work. I don't want to set him up on a another app just to record a clip. Is this...
  7. Can't Record Clips in Beta Ring Ever Since 4 Builds Ago

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Record Clips in Beta Ring Ever Since 4 Builds Ago: I haven't been able to clip since 4 builds ago. Sometimes it will work but 90% of the time it will fail and wont save anything. Im on Xbox One S. Anybody else having this issue? submitted by...
  8. Can't Record Gamer Clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Record Gamer Clips: I was playing destiny 2 & I hit an amazing sniper clip. I went to record it & the Xbox was saying that the game doesn't allow recording. So I went to Titanfall 2 & I had the same problem. I was...
  9. Can't upload clips recorded on Windows 10 DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload clips recorded on Windows 10 DVR: Me and some friends are trying to record and upload videos with our party chat. I am streaming my Xbox One to the windows 10 app and using the Game Bar to record. I have it set up so it records...
  10. Can't Record Gamer Clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Record Gamer Clips: I was playing destiny 2 & I hit an amazing sniper clip. I went to record it & the Xbox was saying that the game doesn't allow recording. So I went to Titanfall 2 & I had the same problem. I was...