Can't record with Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support Can't record with Xbox Game Bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I can't record/record last 30 seconds with the Xbox Game Record : [img] Clip last seconds : [img] 80d049fe-fec6-47e1-9875-3c7dd1093694 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Fishy, Mar 5, 2021.

1. The Fishy
    The Fishy Guest

Hello, I can't record/record last 30 seconds with the Xbox Game

Record :
    Can't record with Xbox Game Bar [​IMG]

Clip last seconds :

Can't record with Xbox Game Bar [​IMG]

:)

The Fishy, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Game Bar Required Hardware

Recording using Game bar isn't a given, PC/laptops pre 2015 or without a dedicated graphics card can't record game footage.
  3. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  4. SunshyingWaung Win User

Screen Recording When Web Browser Maximized

Try to uninstall and reinstall it again?? You can download it from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-bar/9nzkpstsnw4p

There are also something wrong with my game bar, and I can't start it up... Since I still need to record the whole desktop, I got another third-party screen recorder called RecMaster.
  5. Derpcrawler Win User

can't move recording bar

Try this:

1. Click settings (cog icon)

2. Personalization

3. Overlays

4. Click "Reset" under default overlays

Also which build of Windows 10 are you running? You can check it under "About this PC" in settings. if it's too old it might have issues or if you are running preview/insider builds it might also have bugs introduced which are not present in "stable" build.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Issues with Game Bar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with recording clips. Do you mind posting the exact error message you are seeing when attempting to record clips? Have you attempted to record clips in any other games using the Game Bar? For
    troubleshooting Game Bar, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Please let us know.
Thema:

1. Can't record with Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - Can't record Game

2. Windows Xbox Game bar won't record, says "we can't record right now, try again later"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox Game bar won't record, says "we can't record right now, try again later": I've tried a bunch of things. Resetting the Store cache, reinstalling gamebar and the Xbox app, but nothing works.... The xbox app doesn't even have a DVR setting IN THE APP! What changed?? why...
  3. Xbox game bar doesn't work "We can't record right now. Try again later."

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar doesn't work "We can't record right now. Try again later.": Hi. The app I'm trying to record is World of Warships (the normal version not the microsoft store version) and I've tried recording in full screen, full screen windowed, windowed, and maximized...
  4. Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?: My son wants to record his voice over gameclips he makes and there is an option to record mic however it does not work. I don't want to set him up on a another app just to record a clip. Is this...
  5. how do I fix Xbox Game bar from saying We can't record right now try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix Xbox Game bar from saying We can't record right now try again later: I have tried everything I can 58232813-416d-4df7-8254-7ee205236264
  6. Xbox Game Bar не может записывать видео [Translate] Xbox Game Bar can't record video

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar не может записывать видео [Translate] Xbox Game Bar can't record video: [img] Возникает вот эта надпись когда я нажимаю кнопку записи. [Translate] This is the inscription when I press the record button. 888d649f-02d8-4042-8127-366fadef544a
  7. Game DVR: Can't record right now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR: Can't record right now. Try again later.: Hi, So I have this problem since I a few months. Previously I could record. But I can't now. It says 'Can't record right now. Try again later' when hitting record....
  8. The Game Bar Will not Open and I can't record my games

in XBoX on Windows
    The Game Bar Will not Open and I can't record my games: Hi Everyone, I used to be able to record fullscreen games like Overwatch but then one day my game bar just stopped opening when I used the Win+G command. Does anyone know how to fix this? If so,...
  9. I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR: On the Xbox One I use to be able to record for up to two hours with the Game DVR. Now for some reason I can't record for more than two minutes. What gives? 2ca1684e-e226-48ef-ada4-073f29958a3b
  10. I can't record games or anything else.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record games or anything else.: Tried to re-enter. not help. I want to know what the problem is. Help please 280458a1-7824-4093-9668-0bc99b67c388