Can’t recover account

Discus and support Can’t recover account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi My son has purchased something multiple times on his Xbox in error and I need to apply for a refund. I can’t log into his account as we can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarolineNeal1, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Can’t recover account

Hi

My son has purchased something multiple times on his Xbox in error and I need to apply for a refund. I can’t log into his account as we can’t recall the password and I’ve tried recovering it by filling out the form but it just keeps saying that the information was insufficient. Can anyone help please?

:)

CarolineNeal1, Jul 21, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

My account is lost forever

OK, so you are saying your recovery email is not yet set in place since you changed it??

So why can`t you wait until it is in place , then recover your account?

It seems you are trying to recover your outlook account rather than trying to recover your xbox live account.

why can`t you try recover access your xbox live account using your security proofs that were only added in the last couple of years?
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Account recovery

4. ZARAM0 Win User

Changing WLID

I can,t recover my XBL account on my new WLID because i cannot even link my xbox to it
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Can't recover account.

Alright, are you able to remove the credit card on your account? I'm thinking the out of country CC is causing issues, as it wouldn't be able to be used in NZ anyway.
  6. CharlesBedwell Win User

Can't recover account.

No I had to ring up and cancel my Xbox Live account manually before I left NZ. The GT hasn't been disabled AFAIK. The credit card listed in MS Billing is still listed as "Good"
Thema:

Can’t recover account

1. Can’t recover account - Similar Threads - Can’t recover account

2. Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.: I try to use Gamepass however it fails to start or most games, So I click the link on the top of the homepage that says “fix it”. It takes me to a webpage telling me to check my optional updates...
  3. Can’t Recover My Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Recover My Account: I cant’t login to my Microsoft account. I tried to go through the recovery process two times but it didn’t work. I forgot my password and I don’t have access to the number I added anymore, but I...
  4. Can’t recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover account: Ive had an old xbox 360 account that i had my mom made when i was young, a few years back i tried to recover the account but nothing would work and now im locked out. I want to recover the account...
  5. Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.: ive hard reset my xbo multiple times, reset the internet, and removed my account from my console to recover it. All that comes up is “try again in a while” and the error code “0x87DD0004”...
  6. No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live: Hi all, i have been locked out of my other account and have no way of getting it back and now i am stucking paying a montly subscription for xbox. please help me cancel it!...
  7. Can’t recover my ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t recover my ready to install list: Prior to the last console update, i had all the games in my ready to install list hidden. Since the last update i cant recover the list using the LB+RB+X buttons. Im just wondering if anyone else...
  8. Xbox needs to make a over the phone option for whom can’t recover their account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox needs to make a over the phone option for whom can’t recover their account.: Serously Xbox I can’t recover my old account becuase something is broken and I should be able to prove that it is my old 360 account over the phone. This garbage recovery system needs help so I...
  9. Beware account compromised and can’t recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    Beware account compromised and can’t recover: live account compromised and my primary email removed. Purchases made without my knowledge. Breach took place within the Microsoft platform. Charges reversed but after 3 days of contacting...
  10. I can’t recover my original Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t recover my original Xbox Live: so my original account was [Mod Removed] I called support and they told me since two step verification is turned on not even they can get into my account but they could remove my debit card from...