Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail

Discus and support Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My problem is pretty simple, but I am finding the solution to be impossible. I first made my XBOX account in college, using my college e-mail and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SB09x, Mar 22, 2020.

1. SB09x
    SB09x Guest

My problem is pretty simple, but I am finding the solution to be impossible. I first made my XBOX account in college, using my college e-mail and my telephone from that era. My XBOX account has always remained signed in. I haven't entered the password in
    years, however, yesterday I was asked to enter it in order to play online. I tried a handful of passwords I thought would work but was eventually locked out. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the college e-mail or cell number linked to the account.
    So, I went to the website to try and "verify" my information, including entering the last 4 digits of my credit card (THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING USED FOR GAMEPASS!!!!). Despite doing this, it says my information did not match and asked to continue trying.

I gave up trying this approach and decided I just want to speak to a person, however, that option requires me to sign-in to my account. It makes little sense for one to select "locked out of account/can't log in" as one of the options available in order to
    speak with a person, and then by selecting that, it then prompts you to "log in." I can't log-in, hence my reason for needing a person.

Has anyone ran into this, Why can't they just speak to me on the phone, verify my credit card, gamer tag, unique XBOX ID number on the actual system and allow me to unlock? There has to be a way around this.

My entire game library is on that account, if I lose it, I might as well just stop playing Xbox.

Thanks,

:)

SB09x, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail - Similar Threads - Can't recover password

2. Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag: My nephew has had an email and hasn't been checking into it and changing his password. Today it asked him to sign in and it kept saying that his password was invalid. He contacted me and gave me...
  3. Can't Recover Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Recover Account.: Split from this thread. Hi. Sorry to communicate here. We are trying by all means to solve our problem and there are not many options to communicate with people from xbox. It is that we are a...
  4. Can't recover payment on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't recover payment on Minecraft: Hi, i just paid for Minecraft for "Windows 10" in 06.05.2018 I have restored my PC and tried to downloaded Minecraft again, but i am not able to recover my old payment. It says, buy as a new...
  5. Xbox Gold membership was added November 9th 2018 cache got cleared now i can't recover gold ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold membership was added November 9th 2018 cache got cleared now i can't recover gold ...: Added gold membership november 9th 2018 cache got cleared...how do i recover my gold account ***Moved from Other/Unknown/ Gaming** 6b5f1a3a-90bc-4c73-832e-cca9b06d7493
  6. Xbox One - all profiles deleted and can't remember Guest passcode. How to recover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - all profiles deleted and can't remember Guest passcode. How to recover?: Hey all... so, my kid got pissed because he didn't like the limits we had previously agreed to (I know, right??) for his Xbox One time limits, and while I was away on a business trip, he deleted...
  7. can't recover old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't recover old xbox 360 account: I am trying to play call of duty on my old xbox 360 account on my xbox one. I don't remember my password. I don't want to lose all my stuff. 6697ff26-e726-4b30-9695-955bea650c33
  8. I can't recover my locked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't recover my locked account: one day i just activate my xbox live gold for 12 months and i just get out like for 20 minutes to walk my dog and i came back and i turnt on my Xbox and i saw sign. That says:"please enter a...
  9. So I really can't recover a parental account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I really can't recover a parental account?: So I accident deleted my mom's account and she put my account as a child's account although I didn't totally agree with that I was only 12 at the time but I could still do the majority of stuff so...
  10. If I forgot my password and can't recover it, do I still have to pay for xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I forgot my password and can't recover it, do I still have to pay for xbox live?: Cause I can't recover my password and truth is I don't want to even play xbox live anymore but I had it on renew after the 6 month subscription, there's no way I can get back into my account...