Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

Discus and support Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by masa masamasa, May 13, 2019.

1. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game [​IMG]
    Good
    night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game profile next time I played these game and it doesn't

So the sender verify it done all the process again and I received the link to my account trough Microsoft Store and when I select "continue" it promps an error log (displayed In picture) but it's not in my game profile.

Now what should I do?

:)

masa masamasa, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

1. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game - Similar Threads - Can't redeem code

2. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: Had trial xbox live gold redeemed on my account, after click confirm it, I still didnt have gold. I asked a agent before why this happened. He told me that I can only redeem trials on accounts...
  3. I can't redeem a Xbox Gold code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Xbox Gold code.: As said, I can't redeem a code. It says "Your payment cannot be processed", what payment? It's a card Xbox Live code. Please, help. d03cd106-693a-420f-b812-7655213479ca
  4. Can't redeem xbox live code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't redeem xbox live code: I can't redeem my xbox live code I keep getting this message "something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". I have tried to redeem the code on my console, on the website and the xbox...
  5. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  6. I can't redeem my code of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem my code of Xbox live: I have a problem redeeming a code of xbox live gold I searched and my account is available for redeeming codes so can anyone help me with this please 0cee5bee-8238-4f52-8ae1-212fbacaf2b4
  7. Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera: Hi, RE;XBOX card Peeling off the tape resulted in ripping the 25 digit code. What is the procedure to get your card redeemed at this point? I have no Kinect camera. Thank you in advance. Rob...
  8. Can't redeem code for Gears of War 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code for Gears of War 3: I've got gift codes for all GoW games (1,2,3 and Judgement) for purchase of GoW4, but I can't redeem code for GoW3 for several years. I've asked chat support and guy said everything should be ok...
  9. I changed my Region on my Xbox - now I can't redeem my code, no matter what.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my Region on my Xbox - now I can't redeem my code, no matter what.: I live in Austria and bought a game code (Red dead redemption (the first one for xbox 360). I changed my language settings (not my location in the first place) in order to install the game in...
  10. Can't buy games or redeem codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy games or redeem codes: Every time I try the "Redeem a Code" option within the Xbox One, it just endlessly loads.same with buying a game this just started happening because I purchased warframe packs less than a week ago...