Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

Discus and support Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by masa masamasa, May 13, 2019.

1. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game [​IMG]
    Good
    night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game profile next time I played these game and it doesn't

So the sender verify it done all the process again and I received the link to my account trough Microsoft Store and when I select "continue" it promps an error log (displayed In picture) but it's not in my game profile.

Now what should I do?

:)

masa masamasa, May 13, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Oh well, you see: maybe as up are saying, indeed, codes are region lock and yours maybe does not match the code region.

You could try changing the region on your console/account, but in your account is permanent. Also, you may want to use a vpn a change your region to match the code one, but as far as I know, that may be against the Xbox rules and you may want to avoid doing
    so; you could lose your account by a Ban.

Try reading the Xbox Terms and check if it´s ok to do it in your case.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Tell the sender to contact the retailer and ask for a replacement or refund.
  4. ngocphi Win User

If the code is fron outside your region or if your sender is not thr same region as you it wont work

Prepaid codea are region loxked

If its from a retailer you need to address rhe issue with the sellrr
  5. Andy_715 Win User

Xbox gift card

Hi, I redeemed a gift card through my microsoft account, and expected it to be available on the x-box (one of the devices attached to my account) but it's not available on the x-box. how can I make this available from the x-box?
  6. Mr Wolf 15G Win User

XBOX ONE Deceptive Marketing: The Box Has Pictures Of 3 Games, But Where Are The 3 Games? I Feel Ripped Off.

If it includes games the will be on a redeemable code card in the box. You should be able to redeem the code and download any bundled games. My console came with Fifa, it was the 5 x 5 code on a card I entered manually because the kinect wouldn't read the
    Tag.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game - Similar Threads - Can't redeem code

2. no puedo canjear un codigo. [I can't redeem a code.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    no puedo canjear un codigo. [I can't redeem a code.]: necesito una solucion. tengo un codigo de 5 euros el cual me regalo xbox, el problema es que no se de que region proviene y por tanto no lo puedo canjear. alguna solucion? [Translation-I need a...
  3. Can't redeem my code for xBox on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem my code for xBox on my pc.: Sign in  You need to sign in before redeeming this code.  Sign in  You need to sign in before redeeming this code. SVC-RedeemTokenUnauthorized wNbEEf7iFUC2tGwG.6.0.5.11 2020/06/15 - 22:59:35...
  4. I Have This Game Code For RDR1 But I Can't Redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have This Game Code For RDR1 But I Can't Redeem it: So It Says Change Your Region Language But The Thing Is All My Things Are Set To United States So I Don't Know What To Do I Made a New Account , But It Still Doesn't Work Hope Somebody Can Help Me...
  5. Nao consigo resgatar um codigo[I can't redeem a code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo resgatar um codigo[I can't redeem a code]: [img] Nao estou conseguindo resgatar codigo da live gold de 12 meses aparece esse erro ja tentei pelo app pelo xbox pelo navegador e aparece sempre mesmo erro alguem me ajuda ja entrei no site...
  6. I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.: When i try to enter the code in my xbox 360 it shows code not found. I got the code with Fifa 17 game disk. Please help someone a75028b3-8ab9-4dd3-be9f-0dc3e69fbb9d
  7. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: I've been trying to redeem this gift card for two days now. Whenever I redeem them on Microsoft or my xbox I always get the same error code saying: "TokenNotFound uCEtmmrbf0+Duf8+.3.0.5.6...
  8. Can't redeem a code due to an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code due to an error: A close friend in America sent me a gift but it does not function. Can anybody from the staff help me with this. I live i the UK for clarity. b810a89b-5cbb-4c9a-996f-ed0836c13462
  9. Can't redeem code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code?: So I've been using Microsoft rewards recently and i saw that it said if you donated Microsoft would match however much you sent. I only donated a dollar and it had taken my points. A few minutes...
  10. Can't redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Fallout 3 code: I found a cardboard with a fallout 3 code in my xbox one pacakge. I can't see any expiring date on it so i guess it's still usable but when i enter the code (on the console, in the app or on the...