Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox

Discus and support Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My girlfriend sent me a gift for fortnite something about biohazard pack, i cant redeem the code even from the xbox message due to her being in canada... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANTHONYRIZO, May 2, 2021.

1. ANTHONYRIZO
    ANTHONYRIZO Guest

My girlfriend sent me a gift for fortnite something about biohazard pack, i cant redeem the code even from the xbox message due to her being in canada and me in the united states is there anyway i can get my gift without her wasting money

:)

ANTHONYRIZO, May 2, 2021
  2. ANTHONYRIZO Win User

Alright well thanks for the help
  3. Smwutches Win User

Only the person who bought it can request a refund.
  4. ANTHONYRIZO Win User

Can I request her refund for her it's her birthday today and gave me this as an early birthday present I don't want to bother her at this moment or do I need to wait to till tomorrow to discuss with her?
  5. Smwutches Win User

No. Gifting is region locked. She can try requesting a refund and then try to purchase a Canadian code from another retailer.
  6. Allebas Win User

we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

Hi kenedgely,

In order to purchase a gift card for someone who lives in another region you have to buy it from a another retailer that sells that region code using your credit card. You can't gift it over Xbox. I just brought a gift card for my cousin who lives in Canada
    from online and they had no problem redeeming the code.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox - Similar Threads - Can't redeem gift

2. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...
  3. Bought Xbox Gift Card from GameStop and Can't Redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox Gift Card from GameStop and Can't Redeem it: I bought a gift card through GameStop and received it in about 10 minutes via email. But when I attempt to use the code provided in the email, it tells me that the code has already been redeemed?...
  4. (Xbox promotianl team)?I Can't redeem 14 gift card that i got from xbox it is expired!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    (Xbox promotianl team)?I Can't redeem 14 gift card that i got from xbox it is expired!: So i go this message from xbox on my my xbox saying that i won a 14 gift card but i was out of city and when i came back it expired 5 days ago so i contacted xbox support they said that they cant...
  5. Can't redeem Xbox Gift Cards i've purchased due to "region"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Gift Cards i've purchased due to "region": I live and South Africa so obviously I bought gift cards in the currency of ZAR which is South African Rand. When trying to redeem it on my Microsoft account it just kept saying the regions aren't...
  6. Can't redeem gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem gift code: Hello i cant redeem my mojang gift code they give to everyone who created their accout before a certain date, everytime i try to redeem it it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't...
  7. I can't redeem my Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Gift Card: Xbox sent me a message, that said "Thank you for being an Xbox fan! Here is a MXN$150 Gift Card as a token of our appreciation:", I inserted my code in xbox.com/redeemcode and in my Xbox One,...
  8. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  9. Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live: I need help it cancels when I attempt and confirm to redeem my points for the $25 xbox live for 18,750 points on Xbox it says that I'm at risk and on PC it just says contact customer support....
  10. Can't redeem a gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a gift card: Hi, Tried to redeem a gift card for my son and it keeps telling me this. What i do wrong? "Can't redeem gift cards because my "sender name" contains an inappropriate word." Can you help us?...