Can’t redeem a gift game

Discus and support Can’t redeem a gift game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody, recently my friend gifted me a game, Pac Man CE 2, but its not on my console or anywhere else. Whenever i try to redeem the code again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnBarraco, Oct 6, 2019.

1. JohnBarraco
    JohnBarraco Guest

Can’t redeem a gift game

Hi everybody,

recently my friend gifted me a game, Pac Man CE 2, but its not on my console or anywhere else. Whenever i try to redeem the code again it says it was already redeemed. But it never showed up on my console. Any ideas? Thank you

:)

JohnBarraco, Oct 6, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

Can’t redeem a gift game

if the game isn't showing at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ and it isn't in your Ready to Install games, take a photo of your screen showing message
    from Xbox with the gifted code then contact support.

1. go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Can't redeem a code
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support

hope this helps
  3. JohnBarraco Win User

Can’t redeem a gift game

Hey OG, yeah maybe if I shut it down all the way and turn it on again. Ill try
  4. SABDOM Win User

Can’t redeem a gift game

Are you sure it was redeemed on your user ?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Can’t redeem a gift game

Can you check under
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    if the game shows up there?

Unfortunately, here in this community forum we are all just gamers like you, so we have no insight into your account or what happened to a specific code.
  6. XBF Aaron G Win User

Can’t redeem game gift?

UncleSamsoniite,

Our ambassadors have provided great information for you. We were having a minor issue with some codes and licenses for the game where it wouldn't install on some consoles. Bungies engineers are working hard to resolve the issues. If you continue to have
    issues visit
    bungie help

Have fun!
Thema:

Can’t redeem a gift game

1. Can’t redeem a gift game - Similar Threads - Can’t redeem gift

2. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10: I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it....
  3. Can’t Redeem Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Redeem Code: I purchased a brand-new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy pack for the Xbox 360. It advertises a stimulus package map pack for MW2. Unfortunately, the code does not seem to be redeemable. I...
  4. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  5. Can’t find the game after Redeemed it thru Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the game after Redeemed it thru Xbox app.: I redeemed the code using the xbox app but it is not showing in my xbox console queue or anywhere. 03a2ae21-7d53-4cfe-b5aa-976d0c57e970
  6. Can’t redeem Xbox gift cards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t redeem Xbox gift cards: im trying to redeem xbox gift cards i purchased and it keeps saying try that again. Something happened our end. Waiting a bit might help. Any help please ee24b38d-3110-44d1-8fb9-f5cdd085cb97
  7. Can’t redeem my points for upgrading to an Xbox One X

in XBoX Rewards
    Can’t redeem my points for upgrading to an Xbox One X: [img] I can get 50’000 points for upgrading to an Xbox One X. I have attached an image of the promotion. I upgraded after seeing this promotion so if i don’t get these points I will be deeply...
  8. Prizes “out of stock” before program change, can’t redeem gems.

in XBoX Rewards
    Prizes “out of stock” before program change, can’t redeem gems.: Hello, I have been sent here from Xbox live support team. I have enough gems in the VIP vault to redeem Xbox live credit prizes (500 = £8) and as of the announcement all prizes seem to be out of...
  9. Can’t Redeem 12 months gold membership for 2,000 gems, I keep getting an error

in XBoX Rewards
    Can’t Redeem 12 months gold membership for 2,000 gems, I keep getting an error: I was told to go here for help...concerning the error. 22244cc5-c8e9-41c3-81c3-d2291d6f8932
  10. Can’t redeem game gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t redeem game gift?: Hey everyone, a few hours ago a friend gifted me the Forsaken DLC for Destiny 2, and for some reason I can’t seem to redeem the gift code. Whenever i put it in on mobile or the xbox it just...