Can’t redeem a gift game

Discus and support Can’t redeem a gift game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody, recently my friend gifted me a game, Pac Man CE 2, but its not on my console or anywhere else. Whenever i try to redeem the code again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnBarraco, Oct 6, 2019.

1. JohnBarraco
    JohnBarraco Guest

Can’t redeem a gift game

Hi everybody,

recently my friend gifted me a game, Pac Man CE 2, but its not on my console or anywhere else. Whenever i try to redeem the code again it says it was already redeemed. But it never showed up on my console. Any ideas? Thank you

:)

JohnBarraco, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Prepaid Code - Different regions

When you purchase an Xbox gift card, make sure that the currency you use matches the currency associated with the recipient’s billing account. Otherwise, the recipient will be unable to redeem the gift card.

If you redeem an Xbox gift card in a country that doesn’t match the country associated with your billing account, you won’t be able to use those funds.

The funds in your Microsoft account can’t be transferred after you redeem your Xbox gift card.

You can’t use funds in your Microsoft account to purchase physical goods from online stores.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Can’t redeem a gift game

if the game isn't showing at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ and it isn't in your Ready to Install games, take a photo of your screen showing message
    from Xbox with the gifted code then contact support.

1. go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Can't redeem a code
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support

hope this helps
  4. JohnBarraco Win User

Can’t redeem a gift game

Hey OG, yeah maybe if I shut it down all the way and turn it on again. Ill try
  5. SABDOM Win User

Can’t redeem a gift game

Are you sure it was redeemed on your user ?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Can’t redeem a gift game

Can you check under
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    if the game shows up there?

Unfortunately, here in this community forum we are all just gamers like you, so we have no insight into your account or what happened to a specific code.
Thema:

Can’t redeem a gift game

1. Can’t redeem a gift game - Similar Threads - Can’t redeem gift

2. can’t redeem Xbox live code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t redeem Xbox live code: Hi i have recently been charged on reoccurring bill for Xbox live and once I turned off reoccurring bill I canceled my whole membership and it is giving me a pendinv payment on my trasacgion list....
  3. I can’t redeem my Xbox gift card because it was not printed right what do I do.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t redeem my Xbox gift card because it was not printed right what do I do.: I can’t redeem my Xbox gift card because it was not printed right what do I do. 2efdd943-258e-474a-ba8c-7b8f7969c0df
  4. Can’t redeem Xbox gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox gold code: Yesterday, i bought a 3 month xbox live gold card but every time I put the code in a message pops up telling me the code is not valid. I made sure I put the right code in, checked for typos, but...
  5. Can’t redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem code: Hi guys, just setup the xbox one x Gears5 and I redeem most of the cores that come with the console but not one. Gears of Wars 3 is code is saying that’s a language issue. Since all the others...
  6. Can’t redeem in-game rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem in-game rewards: Hello :) I just bought a code from a local game store for in-game rewards, when I try to redeem it, it says, “Contact who you got this code from. We can’t redeem it”. Can you help me?...
  7. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10: I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it....
  8. Can’t Redeem Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Redeem Code: I purchased a brand-new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy pack for the Xbox 360. It advertises a stimulus package map pack for MW2. Unfortunately, the code does not seem to be redeemable. I...
  9. Can’t redeem Xbox gift cards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t redeem Xbox gift cards: im trying to redeem xbox gift cards i purchased and it keeps saying try that again. Something happened our end. Waiting a bit might help. Any help please ee24b38d-3110-44d1-8fb9-f5cdd085cb97
  10. Can’t redeem game gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t redeem game gift?: Hey everyone, a few hours ago a friend gifted me the Forsaken DLC for Destiny 2, and for some reason I can’t seem to redeem the gift code. Whenever i put it in on mobile or the xbox it just...