Can't redeem an xbox games with gold game

Discus and support Can't redeem an xbox games with gold game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi gamers! so i wanna redeem the games with gold 360 game Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on my xbox one s but i can't for some reason it just says sorry, try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by willy161, Oct 2, 2019.

1. willy161
    willy161 Guest

Hi gamers! so i wanna redeem the games with gold 360 game Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on my xbox one s but i can't for some reason it just says sorry, try again later i've never had this issue except with this game help.

:)

willy161, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Squallyng05 Win User

Cannot purchase "free" 360 games on Xbox one or Xbox.com

It has always been like that not unless there will be an update regarding in redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on the website. Xbox 360 marketplace has a different structure than on Xbox One Store. Xbox 360 games with gold on the website will need a payment
    method. In Xbox 360 console, you won't need one. Currently, you can't redeem Xbox 360 games with gold using Xbox One console and still under progress about redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on Xbox One console. Either get the games using an Xbox 360 console,
    or get the games on the website with a payment method.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Did you try it on your browser, an Xbox 360, Xbox One or on the Xbox app? Do you have valid payment details for the Xbox 360?
  4. REN AERO Win User

Can't get the free XBOX 360 game

Dear StéphaneDelarue,

Please read this from Xbox FAQ

What if I can't access Games with Gold even though I have a paid subscription?

When you try to access Games with Gold, make sure you're using the gamertag that has the Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. If you redeemed a promotional Xbox Live Gold token as part of
    your subscription, you won't be eligible for Games with Gold. If you used a prepaid code to sign up for Xbox Live Gold, make sure it was successfully redeemed.

If you live in one of the countries or regions listed above under "Offer and eligibility" and still can't access Games with Gold, contact Xbox Support.

Happy gaming
  5. Krasorias Win User

Can't activate Forza Horizon 2 key

Okay, quick update! I tried redeeming the code with a different account which doesn't have Live Gold and it works. I didn't click Redeem but it does work. This leads me to believe that I can't redeem a game I already have through Games With Gold.
  6. zombie0360 Win User

I bought gold but says i dont have it?

I'm having this problem with my Xbox one. My problem is I have gold (can't redeem any codes because it claims I already have gold) and can't play Netflix or any games online because it claims I don't have gold
Thema:

1. Can't redeem an xbox games with gold game - Similar Threads - Can't redeem games

2. Games with gold june 2020 - can't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold june 2020 - can't redeem: Hello, I can't redeem one of the games with gold june 2020 titles. The title is Sine Mora - x360 The store claims I can only redeem it On a Xbox 360 but I don't own one....
  3. I Have This Game Code For RDR1 But I Can't Redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have This Game Code For RDR1 But I Can't Redeem it: So It Says Change Your Region Language But The Thing Is All My Things Are Set To United States So I Don't Know What To Do I Made a New Account , But It Still Doesn't Work Hope Somebody Can Help Me...
  4. Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could get PSO2 perks. I have tried to redeem them in the xbox app on PC and it doesn't allow me to even though I have the ultimate game pass.....
  5. Can't purchase Xbox 360 games or redeem Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Xbox 360 games or redeem Games with Gold games: Hi, this is an issue I've been having for over a week now. I'm trying to purchase an original Xbox game and redeem an Xbox 360 Games with Gold game (Toybox Turbos) and I'm able to do neither....
  6. redeemed codes for games with new XBOX but can't find games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed codes for games with new XBOX but can't find games: Looked in Games and Apps, made changes to settings to automate...still can't find "minecraft", "sea of thieves" and "fortnite" (which I also subscribed to Ultimate game pass trial...any help would...
  7. Can't Install Redeemed Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Redeemed Game: I was recently gifted the Master Chief Collection. I redeemed the game using the code and link provided in the email sent notifying me that I was gifted. Now that it's been redeemed, when I check...
  8. Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...: Olá pessoal boa tarde, Recentemente fiz a assinatura da Xbox Live Gold e ganhei três jogos. Quando fui resgatar os jogos, não tinha espaço suficiente, então cancelei o download e fui ver os...
  9. Can't redeem Gold Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Gold Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One: My gold subscription is active because I purchased GamePass Ultimate for 3 months. But when I try to download an Gold Xbox 360 games shows me a tab to "See the Price" then I click on it and open...
  10. I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code: every time I try to redeem the code it tells me that it is not possible and that I try later, what I do? c07d616d-2356-4f19-82ff-bf71a5c51017