Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live

Discus and support Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I need help it cancels when I attempt and confirm to redeem my points for the $25 xbox live for 18,750 points on Xbox it says that I'm at risk and on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ProKillerDante, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live

I need help it cancels when I attempt and confirm to redeem my points for the $25 xbox live for 18,750 points on Xbox it says that I'm at risk and on PC it just says contact customer support.

:)

ProKillerDante, Aug 27, 2018
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?

The reason you're seeing the 7,500 reward points for a $10 Xbox gift card. Is due to the current "Hot deal" they have going for 25% off the 5, 10 and 25 dollar Xbox gift cards.

I can definitely agree with your sentiment of improving the available deals section. Of course all the deals available are for purchases I've already made, but that's the luck of the draw I suppose...

CIDkidzPILLZ, Aug 27, 2018
  3. JarriWhyte98
    JarriWhyte98 Guest
    Theres an issue with your account or order

When i was on Microsoft Rewards i tried to redeem hot deal$5 Xbox gift card but it say theres something wrong with your account or order.

JarriWhyte98, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 27, 2018
  5. Bigweb52
    Bigweb52 Guest
    Im having this same issue . I was able to add gift cards to my account no problem but it will ot let me redeem rewards . I tried to contact customer support through email and twitter and have not heard anything . Whats up ?

Bigweb52, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Bigweb52 Win User

Im having this same issue . I was able to add gift cards to my account no problem but it will ot let me redeem rewards . I tried to contact customer support through email and twitter and have not heard anything . Whats up ?
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.
  8. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?

The reason you're seeing the 7,500 reward points for a $10 Xbox gift card. Is due to the current "Hot deal" they have going for 25% off the 5, 10 and 25 dollar Xbox gift cards.

I can definitely agree with your sentiment of improving the available deals section. Of course all the deals available are for purchases I've already made, but that's the luck of the draw I suppose...
  9. Skull3s Win User

Gift cards

I have xbox gift card as a gift but did not get the 25 digit number. How do I redeem this card
  10. Drakken Saer Win User

Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

Hi there LegoBowler!

I think you might be confusing Bing credits with Xbox Live points. When you use Bing rewards, you are awarded Bing credits which can all be used here:
    www.bing.com/.../all. Since Microsoft Points have been phased out, the term for Xbox Live currency is "Microsoft Currency". Note that you can use your Bing credits to redeem MS
    Currency gift cards which can be used on Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live - Similar Threads - Can't redeem bing

2. Can't redeem a code due to an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code due to an error: A close friend in America sent me a gift but it does not function. Can anybody from the staff help me with this. I live i the UK for clarity. b810a89b-5cbb-4c9a-996f-ed0836c13462
  3. nao consigo resgatar cartao live gold[I can't redeem a live gold card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    nao consigo resgatar cartao live gold[I can't redeem a live gold card]: olá eu tinha uma assinatura game pass no meu cartao pré pago porem na data de renovaçao ele nao tem saldo suficiente,com isso nao consigo resgatar meu cartao presente d live gold de 3 meses e nao...
  4. Can't redeem code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code?: So I've been using Microsoft rewards recently and i saw that it said if you donated Microsoft would match however much you sent. I only donated a dollar and it had taken my points. A few minutes...
  5. Can't redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Fallout 3 code: I found a cardboard with a fallout 3 code in my xbox one pacakge. I can't see any expiring date on it so i guess it's still usable but when i enter the code (on the console, in the app or on the...
  6. No puedo canjear mi código de mi tarjeta prepago[Translation-I can't redeem my prepaid card...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo canjear mi código de mi tarjeta prepago[Translation-I can't redeem my prepaid card...: Hola compré una tarjeta prepago pero al ingresar el código me dice que no es correcto me puedes ayudar ? [Translation-Hello I bought a prepaid card but when entering the code tells me that it is...
  7. Can't redeem code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem code.: My mom bought 2 xbox live gold card at Christmas have never been able to redeem the code was only sent one in a email to redeem. They were bought online at Walmart.com. What can I do to redeem the...
  8. Can't purchase Xbox 360 games or redeem Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Xbox 360 games or redeem Games with Gold games: Hi, this is an issue I've been having for over a week now. I'm trying to purchase an original Xbox game and redeem an Xbox 360 Games with Gold game (Toybox Turbos) and I'm able to do neither....
  9. Can't redeem codes for Gears of War 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for Gears of War 2 and 3: Hi everyone, I recently bought a Xbox ONE S console with Gears of War collection - digital codes for all games as follows: 1. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - which worked perfectly to introduce...
  10. Can't redeem $5 microsoft/bing rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem $5 microsoft/bing rewards credit: I was referred over here by xbox support to hopefully find someone who can help me out. I recently redeemed my points on microsoft rewards on a $5 code. I got an email that says "congrats your $5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bing rewards $25 xbox gift card