Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live

Discus and support Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I need help it cancels when I attempt and confirm to redeem my points for the $25 xbox live for 18,750 points on Xbox it says that I'm at risk and on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ProKillerDante, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live

I need help it cancels when I attempt and confirm to redeem my points for the $25 xbox live for 18,750 points on Xbox it says that I'm at risk and on PC it just says contact customer support.

:)

ProKillerDante, Aug 27, 2018
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?

The reason you're seeing the 7,500 reward points for a $10 Xbox gift card. Is due to the current "Hot deal" they have going for 25% off the 5, 10 and 25 dollar Xbox gift cards.

I can definitely agree with your sentiment of improving the available deals section. Of course all the deals available are for purchases I've already made, but that's the luck of the draw I suppose...

CIDkidzPILLZ, Aug 27, 2018
  3. JarriWhyte98
    JarriWhyte98 Guest
    Theres an issue with your account or order

When i was on Microsoft Rewards i tried to redeem hot deal$5 Xbox gift card but it say theres something wrong with your account or order.

JarriWhyte98, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 27, 2018
  5. Bigweb52
    Bigweb52 Guest
    Im having this same issue . I was able to add gift cards to my account no problem but it will ot let me redeem rewards . I tried to contact customer support through email and twitter and have not heard anything . Whats up ?

Bigweb52, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live - Similar Threads - Can't redeem bing

2. I can't redeem a Xbox Gold code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Xbox Gold code.: As said, I can't redeem a code. It says "Your payment cannot be processed", what payment? It's a card Xbox Live code. Please, help. d03cd106-693a-420f-b812-7655213479ca
  3. Can't redeem xbox live code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't redeem xbox live code: I can't redeem my xbox live code I keep getting this message "something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". I have tried to redeem the code on my console, on the website and the xbox...
  4. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  5. I can't redeem my code of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem my code of Xbox live: I have a problem redeeming a code of xbox live gold I searched and my account is available for redeeming codes so can anyone help me with this please 0cee5bee-8238-4f52-8ae1-212fbacaf2b4
  6. help! cannot redeem game, getting "you can't acquire this item in the language you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help! cannot redeem game, getting "you can't acquire this item in the language you have...: i just bought a new gears of war 4 which includes codes for the xbox 360 gears of war collection. but on redeeming the codes i always get a "cannot redeem code on your current language" error. so...
  7. Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera: Hi, RE;XBOX card Peeling off the tape resulted in ripping the 25 digit code. What is the procedure to get your card redeemed at this point? I have no Kinect camera. Thank you in advance. Rob...
  8. Key can't redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Key can't redeem: I brought a key in CDKEY.Com Kameo Elements of Power - Xbox 360 / Xbox One However, I can't redeem this key in to my xbox one (Hong Kong version), I try many time but it didn't work, it stated...
  9. Can't redeem Q.U.B.E. 2 on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Q.U.B.E. 2 on Xbox Live Gold: Hi, I'm still no able to redeem Q.U.B.E. 2 with my Xbox Live Gold but was able to redeem Dragon Age 2 and all previous Xbox Live Gold games and my subscription is still Active. Tried it on...
  10. Can't redeem $5 microsoft/bing rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem $5 microsoft/bing rewards credit: I was referred over here by xbox support to hopefully find someone who can help me out. I recently redeemed my points on microsoft rewards on a $5 code. I got an email that says "congrats your $5...