Cant redeem code for Fifa - "This code has already been used"

Discus and support Cant redeem code for Fifa - "This code has already been used" in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son got Xbox One for xmas. Included was Fifa code for a free download of the game. There were major problems downloading games and when using the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ComTruise1962, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Cant redeem code for Fifa - "This code has already been used"

My son got Xbox One for xmas. Included was Fifa code for a free download of the game.

There were major problems downloading games and when using the 25 digit code the response was "This code has already been used"

The Code was included with the Xbox console, so it cannot have been used.

What shall we do to get it working, so that my son can play Fifa?

:)

ComTruise1962, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Missing Groove Music Pass offer code request not fulfilled.

The message I receive when I try to redeem the code is this:

This code has already been used

SVC60004

f88e3b36-f810-4cbe-8db2-1858f1bb741a

Either someone redeemed my code for their own account or the mod (Mister Cizl) provided me with the wrong code.

TravisMatthew, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Cant redeem code for Fifa - "This code has already been used"

Hey there ComTruise1962!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Is it possible that you may have redeemed the code while signed in with a different profile?

Mister Quimby, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there ComTruise1962!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Is it possible that you may have redeemed the code while signed in with a different profile?
  6. westy69-06F45ACA-F38 Win User

Cant purchase anything from the store..

same here trying to use redeem code for fifa 15. cant do it on console or on website
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This code has already been redeemed.

If you have already contacted your retailer regarding this issue without result, you can contact xbox chat support here:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

or if you are part of the USA/CA region you can contact this free toll nr: (800) 469-9269
  8. RomkaZzz Win User

Code has already been redeemed

9. XBF Leo G Win User

code has already been redeemed

Hello jackblack77777,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to redeem a prepaid code for Xbox Live Gold, but the prepaid code has already been redeemed. We have a support article which provides

troubleshooting for gift cards and code issues
    . You may want to make sure that you didn’t already redeem the code, possibly under a different gamertag or Microsoft account. If you live in
    a household where others have access to your codes, check that it wasn’t redeemed by someone else. You can also contact the
    Xbox Support Team so they can investigate the redemption of the prepaid code. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select
      Contact us
    3. Select
      Subscrpitions & billing
      in the first drop down box
    4. Select
      I can't redeem a code
      in the second drop down box
    5. Select
      Next
    6. Select Chat online or Request a call
Thema:

1. Cant redeem code for Fifa - "This code has already been used" - Similar Threads - Cant redeem code

2. I cant redeem code from amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem code from amazon: I purchased a digital code for the Kinetic Adventure game on Amazon for my Xbox 360 Items OrderedPriceKinect Adventures - Xbox 360 Digital CodeSold By: Amazon.com Services LLC...
  3. Cant redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem a code: Hi guys, I pre ordered a game via Amazon and got a DLC code to my Email Adresss. But I cant redeem it. This is the error message: _________________________________________________________...
  4. I cant redeem my XBGP code(*Help*)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant redeem my XBGP code(*Help*): my code is unreadable,is there any way to be able to activate this code using the invoice? a2c42bd5-b915-43f2-99bc-b2963fe9141f
  5. Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code: so i recently found out about you guys offering a copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft to people who owned java, and i wanted to get it to play with my friend whos on xbox. however when i...
  6. my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...: i tried getting a new code through xbox support and i waited 24 hours and i just recivied the message . i was wondering how i'd go about that. and get a new code for my region. or even a refund...
  7. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  8. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  9. i cant redeem a code :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem a code :(: When I redeem the code it tells me that I have to update my billing information and when I finish I give in ready and it does not update or change my code b0772776-95e6-451c-94a0-8f6aaa7cd3ff
  10. cant use redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use redeem code: I was redeeming a game code but when i entered code this error happened: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. what does this error exactly mean ???...