Can’t Redeem Code

Discus and support Can’t Redeem Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a brand-new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy pack for the Xbox 360. It advertises a stimulus package map pack for MW2. Unfortunately,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARMAGEDDUNN, Sep 4, 2019.

1. ARMAGEDDUNN
    ARMAGEDDUNN Guest

Can’t Redeem Code

I purchased a brand-new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy pack for the Xbox 360. It advertises a stimulus package map pack for MW2. Unfortunately, the code does not seem to be redeemable. I have tried a few things and looked up suggestions online,
    looking first at Xbox.com, but to no avail. Am I missing something?

:)

ARMAGEDDUNN, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Can’t Redeem Code

Hey there ARMAGEDDUNN,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, when you are trying to redeem the code are you getting an error message or what exactly is going on? You should have a 25 digit code to redeem on the Xbox console or on the website.

Please take a look at the following to troubleshoot this problem

Please let us know so that we can take a further look into it.
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Can’t Redeem Code

the code maybe is expired

Is it available in your region?

I was able to redeem a code of a dlc from Kinect sports and is a content some old.
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Can’t Redeem Code

Did you try to enter the code directly on the xbox.com website?
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

Can’t Redeem Code

You may need a new code. Hopefully, you can resolve this issue soon.
  6. Lil Eagle kid11 Win User

Can’t Redeem Code

redeem on console, website can be buggy
Thema:

Can’t Redeem Code

1. Can’t Redeem Code - Similar Threads - Can’t Redeem Code

2. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10: I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it....
  3. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  4. Can’t redeem five dollar code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem five dollar code: I can not redeem code for 5 dollar credit via email . 9b94aa86-d6ef-4dbf-ab97-410d918cedc2
  5. Can’t find minecraft game after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find minecraft game after redeeming code: Just uploaded minecraft Xbox one edition with favouritespack redeeming code. Problem is when I go to my games and apps it isn’t there. When I go to the queue part it shows them on recently...
  6. Xbox live gold digital code redeemed but can’t get on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold digital code redeemed but can’t get on Xbox live: used a digital code which has been accepted. Account says that it will need renewing in Feb 2019. Won’t let me on Xbox live. c1149605-ab20-4589-9b4c-8ea1924faa98
  7. I can’t redeem an xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t redeem an xbox live gold code: The code is from another region and I can’t redeem it a17426aa-083b-43cc-bf30-626b4ab510f0
  8. I redeemed a 14 Day Xbox Live trial code, but can’t play online!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 14 Day Xbox Live trial code, but can’t play online!!: I redeemed a 14 Day Xbox Live Trial code, and have not been able to access online content. I can log in and even download free Xbox Live content and games; and play them, but when I try to play...
  9. xbox redeem live code error "You can’t acquire this item in your currently selected ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox redeem live code error "You can’t acquire this item in your currently selected ...: I'm trying to redeem a prepaid code on my xbox one s for a xbox live 12 months and I'm getting the following error: *note: all my regions/language is set to the same country (Netherlands) You...
  10. I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many ...: I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many times and it's still not working 7302536a-1cbb-4dd3-b9dc-543e11ee1ac7