Can't Redeem Code

Discus and support Can't Redeem Code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi I have a problem saying "can't redeem until activated please call merchant." I have went to where i bought it from and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crittergetterfugatefugate, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Can't Redeem Code

Hi I have a problem saying "can't redeem until activated please call merchant." I have went to where i bought it from and they say it is activated. Please help with my issue.

:)

crittergetterfugatefugate, Mar 26, 2020
  2. LegendOfGta Win User

online pass question

Once you redeem a code, it is linked to the gamertag that activated it. You can't redeem the same code on another gamertag.
  3. Smwutches Win User

codigo

If the code is expired, you can't redeem it.
  4. xSmeaR Win User

Can't redeem code

the 1st one woket fore me but on my xbox it sill says my gold is going to expire soon but this was the date be for 5/13/17 and this is the date it is going to expire now 8/11/17 so it's still a little broken but it is ok i got my time so i am good
    Glad to know that it helped you! If you have any more issues, just feel free to come back to the forums for more support.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Can't redeem code

Hi

There is a service alert right now that is affecting redeeming codes and I suspect this will be the cause of your issue please wait for this issue to be resolved and hopefully the code will then work without issue.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  6. slackpack2468 Win User

Can't Redeem Code

this is also happening to me
Thema:

Can't Redeem Code

1. Can't Redeem Code - Similar Threads - Can't Redeem Code

2. no puedo canjear un codigo. [I can't redeem a code.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    no puedo canjear un codigo. [I can't redeem a code.]: necesito una solucion. tengo un codigo de 5 euros el cual me regalo xbox, el problema es que no se de que region proviene y por tanto no lo puedo canjear. alguna solucion? [Translation-I need a...
  3. Can't redeem my code for xBox on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem my code for xBox on my pc.: Sign in  You need to sign in before redeeming this code.  Sign in  You need to sign in before redeeming this code. SVC-RedeemTokenUnauthorized wNbEEf7iFUC2tGwG.6.0.5.11 2020/06/15 - 22:59:35...
  4. I Have This Game Code For RDR1 But I Can't Redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have This Game Code For RDR1 But I Can't Redeem it: So It Says Change Your Region Language But The Thing Is All My Things Are Set To United States So I Don't Know What To Do I Made a New Account , But It Still Doesn't Work Hope Somebody Can Help Me...
  5. Nao consigo resgatar um codigo[I can't redeem a code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo resgatar um codigo[I can't redeem a code]: [img] Nao estou conseguindo resgatar codigo da live gold de 12 meses aparece esse erro ja tentei pelo app pelo xbox pelo navegador e aparece sempre mesmo erro alguem me ajuda ja entrei no site...
  6. I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.: When i try to enter the code in my xbox 360 it shows code not found. I got the code with Fifa 17 game disk. Please help someone a75028b3-8ab9-4dd3-be9f-0dc3e69fbb9d
  7. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: I've been trying to redeem this gift card for two days now. Whenever I redeem them on Microsoft or my xbox I always get the same error code saying: "TokenNotFound uCEtmmrbf0+Duf8+.3.0.5.6...
  8. Can't redeem a code due to an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code due to an error: A close friend in America sent me a gift but it does not function. Can anybody from the staff help me with this. I live i the UK for clarity. b810a89b-5cbb-4c9a-996f-ed0836c13462
  9. Can't redeem code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code?: So I've been using Microsoft rewards recently and i saw that it said if you donated Microsoft would match however much you sent. I only donated a dollar and it had taken my points. A few minutes...
  10. Can't redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Fallout 3 code: I found a cardboard with a fallout 3 code in my xbox one pacakge. I can't see any expiring date on it so i guess it's still usable but when i enter the code (on the console, in the app or on the...