Can't Redeem Code

Discus and support Can't Redeem Code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi I have a problem saying "can't redeem until activated please call merchant." I have went to where i bought it from and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crittergetterfugatefugate, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM.

1. Can't Redeem Code

Hi I have a problem saying "can't redeem until activated please call merchant." I have went to where i bought it from and they say it is activated. Please help with my issue.

:)

crittergetterfugatefugate, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM
Thema:

Can't Redeem Code

1. Can't Redeem Code - Similar Threads - Can't Redeem Code

2. can't redeem my code

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't redeem my code: i can't redeem my code it is saying " check the instructions that came with this code you might want to redeem this on another website" but i redeemed this code on xbox and other websites please...
  3. Can't redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code: Hello :) just bought a game from Amazon and was just sent the code for DLCs to my email However when i try to redeem the code on my Microsoft account page am getting the message "Contact who you...
  4. Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.: I bought sea of thieves and the code doesnt work it brings up this. who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. CatalogSkuDataNotFound QF0iiI+fHU+VovWj.55.1.6.7 2020/03/24 - 11:58:49 UTC...
  5. I can't redeem a code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem a code: 3 days ago i buyed a 100.000 COP Gift-card, but i can't redeem it, when im going to redeem it, a new page appears saying "Add a billing address to your microsoft account", i fill all, but when i...
  6. Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Minecraft windows 10 - Code already redeemed: I bought minecraft for my pc (java) and it came with the a code for the Minecraft windows 10 free thing and I downloaded it on my old computer, but that computer finally died on me and I got a new...
  7. Pq nao consigo resgatar meu código -[Translation - Why can't I redeem my code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pq nao consigo resgatar meu código -[Translation - Why can't I redeem my code]: não consigo resgatar meu código -[Translation - I can't redeem my code] e0db6d22-c5db-4675-b8f1-0b80a0826431
  8. I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code: every time I try to redeem the code it tells me that it is not possible and that I try later, what I do? c07d616d-2356-4f19-82ff-bf71a5c51017
  9. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards: Hi, I've recently purchased an AMD processor and it came with a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. However, when I click "Activate" button on AMD rewards website, it takes me...
  10. Can't redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code: Hello guys, recently I won a Dark Souls 3 code from ling_lingx, a streamer. But when I try to redeem it, pops this message: Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code...