Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

Discus and support Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dskzero, Sep 16, 2019.

1. dskzero
    dskzero Guest

Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three days and it doesn't work.

However... Originally I had my console set in english due to a personal preferrence. I had to change it to spanish because when I tried redeeming these (specifically 2 and 3), it asked me to redeem in "another language". Since I live in spain, I went to
    spanish, and managed to redeem the first game correctly, but these two still don't get redeemed. Is there a way to fix this situation? I'm trying to ask for another code but the help pages led me to a broken link and I don't even know how that works.

Thanks and best regards!

:)

dskzero, Sep 16, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular case

I recommend redeeming them codes from your pc, it may not leave you due to the change of regions, on pc you should not have problem and remember that you can still play them on your console
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular case

Hi there dskzero

I have heard of this issue before with Gears 5 code from game stop. Have you tried redeeming the code after a power cycle of the console?.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind as the support person said the games are region locked

This means everyrhing must match

Account region (only can be changed every 3months under manage my account on xbox.com)

Also your console region and language region MUST match

Not jist the languageso picking uk english will not work.since you live in Spain

For the best experience woth xbox live all of the above must match especially for xbox 360 games
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Maybe redeeming the code on xbox.com will make the difference as well.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey zero

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you currently experiencing difficulties with redeeming a pre-paid code.

If you haven't already, I would recommend that you take a look the article that covers

Troubleshooting code issues
    , as if you are unable to redeem your code using the techniques provided, you then can try the final option that allows you too request a new code.

Keep in mind, that most codes are region locked, which is why the gifting option only works for individuals in your specific region.

I hope this is of some use to you.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular... - Similar Threads - Can't redeem codes

2. no puedo canjear un codigo. [I can't redeem a code.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    no puedo canjear un codigo. [I can't redeem a code.]: necesito una solucion. tengo un codigo de 5 euros el cual me regalo xbox, el problema es que no se de que region proviene y por tanto no lo puedo canjear. alguna solucion? [Translation-I need a...
  3. Can't redeem my code for xBox on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem my code for xBox on my pc.: Sign in  You need to sign in before redeeming this code.  Sign in  You need to sign in before redeeming this code. SVC-RedeemTokenUnauthorized wNbEEf7iFUC2tGwG.6.0.5.11 2020/06/15 - 22:59:35...
  4. I Have This Game Code For RDR1 But I Can't Redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have This Game Code For RDR1 But I Can't Redeem it: So It Says Change Your Region Language But The Thing Is All My Things Are Set To United States So I Don't Know What To Do I Made a New Account , But It Still Doesn't Work Hope Somebody Can Help Me...
  5. Nao consigo resgatar um codigo[I can't redeem a code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo resgatar um codigo[I can't redeem a code]: [img] Nao estou conseguindo resgatar codigo da live gold de 12 meses aparece esse erro ja tentei pelo app pelo xbox pelo navegador e aparece sempre mesmo erro alguem me ajuda ja entrei no site...
  6. I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.: When i try to enter the code in my xbox 360 it shows code not found. I got the code with Fifa 17 game disk. Please help someone a75028b3-8ab9-4dd3-be9f-0dc3e69fbb9d
  7. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: I've been trying to redeem this gift card for two days now. Whenever I redeem them on Microsoft or my xbox I always get the same error code saying: "TokenNotFound uCEtmmrbf0+Duf8+.3.0.5.6...
  8. Can't redeem a code due to an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code due to an error: A close friend in America sent me a gift but it does not function. Can anybody from the staff help me with this. I live i the UK for clarity. b810a89b-5cbb-4c9a-996f-ed0836c13462
  9. Can't redeem code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code?: So I've been using Microsoft rewards recently and i saw that it said if you donated Microsoft would match however much you sent. I only donated a dollar and it had taken my points. A few minutes...
  10. Can't redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Fallout 3 code: I found a cardboard with a fallout 3 code in my xbox one pacakge. I can't see any expiring date on it so i guess it's still usable but when i enter the code (on the console, in the app or on the...