Can't redeem codes.

Discus and support Can't redeem codes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, I've tried redeeming this code on Xbox.com, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Oh xbox.com & xbox one it says after trying to redeem: "oops something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Komentra, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Komentra
    Komentra Guest

Can't redeem codes.

Alright, I've tried redeeming this code on Xbox.com, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.

Oh xbox.com & xbox one it says after trying to redeem: "oops something went wrong" and that's it. No further explanation.

On 360 it just says the payment can't be processed although the code shouldn't require a payment?

It's a 1 month xbox live code if that matters.

:)

Komentra, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Mar 30, 2014
  3. FREE Disturbed songs....3rd of june only maybe?

does anyone else have a code they are not using.

the codes i had yesterday would not work. i assume you simply redeem them on the marketplace "redeem code" section

Sunshinewelly, Mar 30, 2014
  4. vegasplaya
    vegasplaya Guest

Can't redeem codes.

I have the same problem. when is this gonna get fixed

vegasplaya, Mar 30, 2014
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

online pass question

Once you redeem a code, it is linked to the gamertag that activated it. You can't redeem the same code on another gamertag.
  6. Smwutches Win User

codigo

If the code is expired, you can't redeem it.
  7. xSmeaR Win User

Can't redeem code

the 1st one woket fore me but on my xbox it sill says my gold is going to expire soon but this was the date be for 5/13/17 and this is the date it is going to expire now 8/11/17 so it's still a little broken but it is ok i got my time so i am good
    Glad to know that it helped you! If you have any more issues, just feel free to come back to the forums for more support.
  8. gds1972 Win User

Can't redeem code

Hi

There is a service alert right now that is affecting redeeming codes and I suspect this will be the cause of your issue please wait for this issue to be resolved and hopefully the code will then work without issue.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  9. slackpack2468 Win User

Can't Redeem Code

this is also happening to me
Thema:

Can't redeem codes.

1. Can't redeem codes. - Similar Threads - Can't redeem codes

2. Can't find my game I redeemed with a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my game I redeemed with a code: I have purchased a code for For Honor Year 3 Pass. After I got the code I went into the Xbox store redeem it. I entered the code, I hit check, then I clicked next. I went to the My apps and Games...
  3. Can't Redeem a Ultimate Perk, says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem a Ultimate Perk, says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.": Game is PSO2, content is XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Game Bundle. code was redeemed the 5th of September, meaning, today, saw this in another thread, but the answer to that was "that content is region...
  4. Can't redeem XBox one MCC code, thinks I already own it because I have it on PC.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem XBox one MCC code, thinks I already own it because I have it on PC.: I bought a code for the XBox One version of The Masterchief collection. I already own it on PC. When I try to redeem the code for the XBox version, it says I already own it, and I should just...
  5. Can't get the game I redeemed with a code to install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get the game I redeemed with a code to install.: I bought a code for Shadow of War: Definitive edition and it did not redeem on the xbox store. I went on to the microsoft store website on mobile and redeemed it there. It is now owned under my...
  6. No puedo canjear un código según ya fue utilizando [Mod Translation - I can't redeem a code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo canjear un código según ya fue utilizando [Mod Translation - I can't redeem a code...: Me han regalado un código y cuando lo quise cangear me aparece que este ya fue utilizando cuando no lo habia cangeado antes No de que hacer o como optener la recompensa que segun me tendrian que...
  7. Can't redeem a Tekken 6 code I got from a physical disc for Tekken 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a Tekken 6 code I got from a physical disc for Tekken 7: Hello, I just bought a Tekken 7 physical disc for Xbox One (the day 1 edition), and it came with a code for the Xbox 360 game for Tekken 6. I tried redeeming it on the Microsoft store, but it...
  8. I can't Redeem my Minecraft Code for Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Redeem my Minecraft Code for Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I've recently been trying, and failing, to redeem my code from Mojang for Minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason the code doesn't pop up when I go to to the redeem page. is there...
  9. no puedo canjear un codigo. [I can't redeem a code.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    no puedo canjear un codigo. [I can't redeem a code.]: necesito una solucion. tengo un codigo de 5 euros el cual me regalo xbox, el problema es que no se de que region proviene y por tanto no lo puedo canjear. alguna solucion? [Translation-I need a...
  10. Can't redeem my code for xBox on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem my code for xBox on my pc.: Sign in  You need to sign in before redeeming this code.  Sign in  You need to sign in before redeeming this code. SVC-RedeemTokenUnauthorized wNbEEf7iFUC2tGwG.6.0.5.11 2020/06/15 - 22:59:35...