Can't redeem codes.

Discus and support Can't redeem codes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, I've tried redeeming this code on Xbox.com, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Oh xbox.com & xbox one it says after trying to redeem: "oops something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Komentra, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Komentra
    Komentra Guest

Can't redeem codes.

Alright, I've tried redeeming this code on Xbox.com, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.

Oh xbox.com & xbox one it says after trying to redeem: "oops something went wrong" and that's it. No further explanation.

On 360 it just says the payment can't be processed although the code shouldn't require a payment?

It's a 1 month xbox live code if that matters.

:)

Komentra, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Mar 30, 2014
  3. FREE Disturbed songs....3rd of june only maybe?

does anyone else have a code they are not using.

the codes i had yesterday would not work. i assume you simply redeem them on the marketplace "redeem code" section

Sunshinewelly, Mar 30, 2014
  4. vegasplaya
    vegasplaya Guest

Can't redeem codes.

I have the same problem. when is this gonna get fixed

vegasplaya, Mar 30, 2014
Thema:

Can't redeem codes.

1. Can't redeem codes. - Similar Threads - Can't redeem codes

2. Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code: Hi, I'm having a issue With my Spotify premium Redeem code I tried logging in With my Facebook didn't work Then I tried using my xbox live Login details that didn't work either Is there...
  3. Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes: Ho comprato per Gears 5 delle lattine Rockstar li ho riscattati tramite il sito loro e fin lì tutto bene, ma quando quando vado a riscattarlo sul mio account Microsoft non me li fa redimere........
  4. No.puedo canjear un código [Translate] I can't redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No.puedo canjear un código [Translate] I can't redeem a code: Introduzco mi código de gold, pero dice que hubo un error y lo mejor es esperar [Translate by Mod] I enter my gold code, but it says there was an error and it's best to wait...
  5. Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game: Hi guys I bought fifa 20 online and received a code for the game. Since redeeming codes is much easier in the app i did it there. But the game doesn't show up on my console. I habe tried...
  6. Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes: I bought the Xbox One X Gears of War limited edition. While trying to redeem game codes (they are included into that Bundle), 2 of 4 codes refused to work: "Something happen, please wait" etc. I...
  7. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...
  8. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  9. Can't redeem code, already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code, already redeemed: Hello. I tried to redeem a code for a game (Gears of War 4) but it gave me an error that it was already redeemed. And the shop were i bought it says the code was supposed to be valid. I just want...
  10. 无法兑换代码?[Can't redeem code?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    无法兑换代码?[Can't redeem code?]: 兑换代 时显示 法兑换,我确保这个代 没有输错,也没有重复兑换过,下面是兑换时的截图。 附注:这个代 是我购买我的世界限量版xbox one S附送的《红石套包》兑换卡 i can't redeem my code.it displays"Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."when i entered...