Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

Discus and support Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just recently bought the xbox game pass ultimate, but when I checked my console, nothing appeared for me to claim this offer. Can someone please tell... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GoldKnightVB, Nov 22, 2019.

1. GoldKnightVB
    GoldKnightVB Guest

I just recently bought the xbox game pass ultimate, but when I checked my console, nothing appeared for me to claim this offer. Can someone please tell me what i can do? I live in the UAE

:)

GoldKnightVB, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  3. GH0STSNIPERO24 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I also am having the same problems as OP (US). I am able to claim the EA Access but Spotify Premium and Discord Nitro, I can't gain access to the QR Code without getting the "An error occurred. Please try again later."
  4. BordeauxPrime Win User

Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

Hey
    MinusPopcorn136

These are three different offers you are referring to.

Subscribing to Discord Nitro will get you 3 months of gamepass or spotify premium.

EA Access can be found as an app on your Xbox.

If you have bought Discord Nitro, the redeemable code will show over at Discord, which you can fill in at the Microsoft store.
  5. ttttubby Win User

Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

When I redeemed my spotify code it was on the dashboard as a link to free stuff (ended up being spotify, discord nitro, and EA).
  6. zeroice007 Win User

Discord and spotify codes??

Thema:

1. Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Discord

2. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: I've been trying to redeem this gift card for two days now. Whenever I redeem them on Microsoft or my xbox I always get the same error code saying: "TokenNotFound uCEtmmrbf0+Duf8+.3.0.5.6...
  3. Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could get PSO2 perks. I have tried to redeem them in the xbox app on PC and it doesn't allow me to even though I have the ultimate game pass.....
  4. Can't redeem a code due to an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code due to an error: A close friend in America sent me a gift but it does not function. Can anybody from the staff help me with this. I live i the UK for clarity. b810a89b-5cbb-4c9a-996f-ed0836c13462
  5. nao consigo resgatar cartao live gold[I can't redeem a live gold card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    nao consigo resgatar cartao live gold[I can't redeem a live gold card]: olá eu tinha uma assinatura game pass no meu cartao pré pago porem na data de renovaçao ele nao tem saldo suficiente,com isso nao consigo resgatar meu cartao presente d live gold de 3 meses e nao...
  6. Can't redeem code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code?: So I've been using Microsoft rewards recently and i saw that it said if you donated Microsoft would match however much you sent. I only donated a dollar and it had taken my points. A few minutes...
  7. Can't redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Fallout 3 code: I found a cardboard with a fallout 3 code in my xbox one pacakge. I can't see any expiring date on it so i guess it's still usable but when i enter the code (on the console, in the app or on the...
  8. No puedo canjear mi código de mi tarjeta prepago[Translation-I can't redeem my prepaid card...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo canjear mi código de mi tarjeta prepago[Translation-I can't redeem my prepaid card...: Hola compré una tarjeta prepago pero al ingresar el código me dice que no es correcto me puedes ayudar ? [Translation-Hello I bought a prepaid card but when entering the code tells me that it is...
  9. Can't redeem code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem code.: My mom bought 2 xbox live gold card at Christmas have never been able to redeem the code was only sent one in a email to redeem. They were bought online at Walmart.com. What can I do to redeem the...
  10. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...