Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward

Discus and support Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adrianix, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Adrianix
    Adrianix Guest

I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished but I can't get my reward points.

Here's my Android app, Xbox app shows the same, no button anywhere.

Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward [​IMG]

:)

Adrianix, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Forza

2. 无法兑换代码?[Can't redeem code?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    无法兑换代码?[Can't redeem code?]: 兑换代 时显示 法兑换,我确保这个代 没有输错,也没有重复兑换过,下面是兑换时的截图。 附注:这个代 是我购买我的世界限量版xbox one S附送的《红石套包》兑换卡 i can't redeem my code.it displays"Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."when i entered...
  3. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  4. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  5. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: Had trial xbox live gold redeemed on my account, after click confirm it, I still didnt have gold. I asked a agent before why this happened. He told me that I can only redeem trials on accounts...
  6. I can't redeem a Xbox Gold code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Xbox Gold code.: As said, I can't redeem a code. It says "Your payment cannot be processed", what payment? It's a card Xbox Live code. Please, help. d03cd106-693a-420f-b812-7655213479ca
  7. Can't redeem xbox live code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't redeem xbox live code: I can't redeem my xbox live code I keep getting this message "something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". I have tried to redeem the code on my console, on the website and the xbox...
  8. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  9. I can't redeem my code of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem my code of Xbox live: I have a problem redeeming a code of xbox live gold I searched and my account is available for redeeming codes so can anyone help me with this please 0cee5bee-8238-4f52-8ae1-212fbacaf2b4
  10. Forza 7 Promo - Can't Redeem Avatar Race Suit

in XBoX Rewards
    Forza 7 Promo - Can't Redeem Avatar Race Suit: Just says this Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. CatalogSkuDataNotFound xGHKQj7tws9WJ3Kk.0.4.6...