Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes

Discus and support Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox One X Gears of War limited edition. While trying to redeem game codes (they are included into that Bundle), 2 of 4 codes refused to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Megastruktur, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Megastruktur
    Megastruktur Guest

I bought the Xbox One X Gears of War limited edition. While trying to redeem game codes (they are included into that Bundle), 2 of 4 codes refused to work: "Something happen, please wait" etc.

I contacted the support 3 times and noone was able to help me with my issue, nor providing a feedback that my issue is still under control.

Can, please, someone help me with these codes?

:)

Megastruktur, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Gears

2. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...
  3. Can't redeem code for Gears of War 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code for Gears of War 3: I've got gift codes for all GoW games (1,2,3 and Judgement) for purchase of GoW4, but I can't redeem code for GoW3 for several years. I've asked chat support and guy said everything should be ok...
  4. I can't redeem Gears of War promotion codes for GOW1 and GOW3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem Gears of War promotion codes for GOW1 and GOW3: I recently bought the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 promotional bundle. This comes with promo codes for GOW 1 through 3 + Judgement. While the GOW 2 and Judgement codes worked the first time, I have...
  5. Can't redeem Gears of War 1 / 3 . Only Gears of War 2 & Redemption

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Gears of War 1 / 3 . Only Gears of War 2 & Redemption: Bought Gears of War 4. and received 5 codes: Gears of war 4 Operations Gears Pack (worked) Gears of war 1 FAIL Gears of war 2 (worked) Gears of war 3 FAIL Gears of war redemption (worked)...
  6. Can't find games from redeem code. Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find games from redeem code. Gears of War 4: Hello, I've just bought brand new copy of Gears of War 4 from my local target. This came with a single download code for all the previous gears of war games. I redeemed that code and it went...
  7. Can't redeem for the driver gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem for the driver gear: Trying to redeem my prize code from the Forza 7 thing results in the following error: Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  8. Can't redeem Gears Of War 3 game code included with Gears 4, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Gears Of War 3 game code included with Gears 4, please help: i just bought gears of war 4 and it came with the code of all previous released titles: gears of war , gears of war 2 , gears of war 3 and gears of war judgement but I can't redeem gears of war 3...
  9. I bought a new Gears of war 4 from Amazon But I can't use the Gears of war 2 redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new Gears of war 4 from Amazon But I can't use the Gears of war 2 redeem code: the Gears of war 1,3,Judgement redeem code is OK. Only the Gears of war 2 redeem code has problems. Such as XBOS-4000 aa853184-f45c-44ed-b53f-b6db54612cf7 2017/01/31 - 18:16:15 UTC I tried...
  10. Can't redeem my gears of war 3 code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem my gears of war 3 code: I tried to redeem my code but it shows an error message I tried to use de code but it does not work either please i need some help 75c23f99-c80b-4c23-9a92-656110e97eac