Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes

Discus and support Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox One X Gears of War limited edition. While trying to redeem game codes (they are included into that Bundle), 2 of 4 codes refused to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Megastruktur, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Megastruktur
    Megastruktur Guest

I bought the Xbox One X Gears of War limited edition. While trying to redeem game codes (they are included into that Bundle), 2 of 4 codes refused to work: "Something happen, please wait" etc.

I contacted the support 3 times and noone was able to help me with my issue, nor providing a feedback that my issue is still under control.

Can, please, someone help me with these codes?

:)

Megastruktur, Sep 19, 2019
  2. DazedUmbrella66 Win User

I can not redeem a prepaid code Gears of War 3, it just give me an error message

Xbox Promotions, I can not redeem the code!!! Just saying something wrong, I have other code for Gears of War 2 and it works fine!!!

The problem is Gears of War 3
  3. origina1john Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

I have this problem as well. I live in the UK and have download codes for all 4 Gears of War games (1, 2, 3 & Judgement). I cannot redeem Gear 1 or 3 but 2 and Judgement redeemed fine.
  4. A78michel78 Win User

gears of war ultimate edition no codes for other editions

Hi, I did receive my 4 redeem codes, however the codes for the original gears of war and gears of war 3 did not work, and do not work until today, I always get the code Xbos-0X80150017.

The codes for gears of war 2 and judgement did work though.

gamertag
  5. Tintin755 Win User

can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada

can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada
    the old redeem code that does not work is for gear of war 3 is [MOD REMOVED]
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Not able to redeem Gears of War 3 code from purchasing Gears of War Ultimate edition

ParalleX iR,

To clarify, are you having issues redeeming your Gears of War 3 code as stated in the title, or are you still in need of Gears of War codes?

If you're having problems redeeming Gears of War 3, please post back the error code you receive so we can look further into the issue.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Gears

2. Can't redeem codes for Gears of War 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for Gears of War 2 and 3: Hi everyone, I recently bought a Xbox ONE S console with Gears of War collection - digital codes for all games as follows: 1. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - which worked perfectly to introduce...
  3. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...
  4. Can't redeem code for Gears of War 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code for Gears of War 3: I've got gift codes for all GoW games (1,2,3 and Judgement) for purchase of GoW4, but I can't redeem code for GoW3 for several years. I've asked chat support and guy said everything should be ok...
  5. I can't redeem Gears of War promotion codes for GOW1 and GOW3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem Gears of War promotion codes for GOW1 and GOW3: I recently bought the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 promotional bundle. This comes with promo codes for GOW 1 through 3 + Judgement. While the GOW 2 and Judgement codes worked the first time, I have...
  6. Can't redeem Gears of War 1 / 3 . Only Gears of War 2 & Redemption

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Gears of War 1 / 3 . Only Gears of War 2 & Redemption: Bought Gears of War 4. and received 5 codes: Gears of war 4 Operations Gears Pack (worked) Gears of war 1 FAIL Gears of war 2 (worked) Gears of war 3 FAIL Gears of war redemption (worked)...
  7. Can't find games from redeem code. Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find games from redeem code. Gears of War 4: Hello, I've just bought brand new copy of Gears of War 4 from my local target. This came with a single download code for all the previous gears of war games. I redeemed that code and it went...
  8. Can't redeem for the driver gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem for the driver gear: Trying to redeem my prize code from the Forza 7 thing results in the following error: Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  9. Can't redeem Gears Of War 3 game code included with Gears 4, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Gears Of War 3 game code included with Gears 4, please help: i just bought gears of war 4 and it came with the code of all previous released titles: gears of war , gears of war 2 , gears of war 3 and gears of war judgement but I can't redeem gears of war 3...
  10. Can't redeem my gears of war 3 code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem my gears of war 3 code: I tried to redeem my code but it shows an error message I tried to use de code but it does not work either please i need some help 75c23f99-c80b-4c23-9a92-656110e97eac