Can’t redeem in-game rewards

Discus and support Can’t redeem in-game rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello :) I just bought a code from a local game store for in-game rewards, when I try to redeem it, it says, “Contact who you got this code from. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Soda Dynamxx, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Soda Dynamxx
    Soda Dynamxx Guest

Hello Can’t redeem in-game rewards :)

I just bought a code from a local game store for in-game rewards, when I try to redeem it, it says, “Contact who you got this code from. We can’t redeem it”. Can you help me?

:)

Soda Dynamxx, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Soda Dynamxx Win User

It is for Fortnite and it is a 25 character code.
  3. Ackis Win User

What game is it?

How many characters is the code?
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Always remember to add products to official and authorized stores.
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Just select Redeem and follow the steps. Browse the Redeem page anytime you're feeling spendy. Save up for a big item, spend your points on smaller rewardsalong
    the way – however you want to redeem your points,
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Hi Soda Dynamxx ,

Customer Number 800-469-9269 - by the Numbers

1. Phone number to dial. 800-469-9269.
    2. Call-back available. NO.
    3. Call picked up by a real person. YES.
    4. Department you're calling. Customer Service.
    5. Call center hours. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST.
    6. Best time to dial. 9:10am.
    7. Navigate phone maze to a human. ...
    Average wait.
Thema:

1. Can’t redeem in-game rewards - Similar Threads - Can’t redeem game

2. Can’t redeem Xbox gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox gold code: Yesterday, i bought a 3 month xbox live gold card but every time I put the code in a message pops up telling me the code is not valid. I made sure I put the right code in, checked for typos, but...
  3. Can’t redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem code: Hi guys, just setup the xbox one x Gears5 and I redeem most of the cores that come with the console but not one. Gears of Wars 3 is code is saying that’s a language issue. Since all the others...
  4. Can’t redeem a gift game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t redeem a gift game: Hi everybody, recently my friend gifted me a game, Pac Man CE 2, but its not on my console or anywhere else. Whenever i try to redeem the code again it says it was already redeemed. But it never...
  5. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10: I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it....
  6. Can’t Redeem Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Redeem Code: I purchased a brand-new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy pack for the Xbox 360. It advertises a stimulus package map pack for MW2. Unfortunately, the code does not seem to be redeemable. I...
  7. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  8. Can’t find the game after Redeemed it thru Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the game after Redeemed it thru Xbox app.: I redeemed the code using the xbox app but it is not showing in my xbox console queue or anywhere. 03a2ae21-7d53-4cfe-b5aa-976d0c57e970
  9. Can’t redeem game gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t redeem game gift?: Hey everyone, a few hours ago a friend gifted me the Forsaken DLC for Destiny 2, and for some reason I can’t seem to redeem the gift code. Whenever i put it in on mobile or the xbox it just...
  10. Can’t find minecraft game after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find minecraft game after redeeming code: Just uploaded minecraft Xbox one edition with favouritespack redeeming code. Problem is when I go to my games and apps it isn’t there. When I go to the queue part it shows them on recently...